Squirmy & Grubs #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scam or not the end game here for Shane is to land a deal for a series on TLC about his life. Hannah is going to help him get there since the previous girlfriends failed on that objective. He's extremely intelligent and manipulative to those closet to him and his audience.
I think they will get a big break. Not because of shane but because of whoever they have backing them as investors. Whoever they are theyre connected. I mean people who try to expose them (on every platform) are shut the duck down real quick, and not just having their vid or post deleted but having their entire account perma banned or hacked with their passwords being changed, and even worse - threats, bad threats...from people who somehow knew where they live and work. This has all happened to several people who tried to expose them. This leads me to believe theyre pretty connected. Someone has some invested interest in their success.
I also suspect shanes family is involved to some degree and obviously hannahs mom. Shanes family are probably who got the ball rolling to begin with. It seems like a fatherly thing to do, but I doubt he expected it to evolve to where it is now, I mean shane was already sitting pretty financially before youtube but I digress.
I also highly doubt its a real relationship as well btw. They would have not faked their wedding ceremony if they were for real. Im sure theyre great friends but a sexual relationship is not at all apparent. The makeout vid tells the tale. His behavior makes it seem like hannah kissing on him is a very foreign experience almost like it was the first time. The video abrupty cutting out mid kiss was also odd...I wonder if she gagged? 🤣

Reactions: 7
i don't think that Shane will get his dream of a TLC show because TLC wants sex, drama, and raw details about people's lives and this couple lacks all of that in their videos. Reality TV doesn't want a couple where their interactions are all carefully scripted and evasive when questioned. TLC is done with educating people about medical conditions and health, their last hold out is The Rolof Family afflicted with dwarfism and that's a sinking ship franchise. They'll forever be on the small computer screen. Youtubers have tried countless times to create movies or have a TV show and it rarely pans out well or long-term.

Reactions: 8
Some things that were mentioned in the interview S&G did with Molly Burke:

-They said that Hannah's mom will likely move in with them in the early stage to help out with everything when they have a baby... of course she will. 28:45

-Molly asked Shane if he'd ever experienced fetishism about his disability. @ 29:23 He said that he hadn't... and then Shane somehow couldn't remember the word "devotee." Lol nice try, Shane!

-When they first started skyping Hannah never even considered that living 1,000 miles apart or Shane having a disability could be an issue @ 23:00

-They "eased" into the caregiving aspect. Shane made a "bingo sheet" of his caregiving items. He told her there would be "a big surprise if she completed the bingo sheet" which they think was something like candy @ 23:47

Last edited:
  • Heart
She loves him because she's a weirdo with her own issues. Whether it's simply co-dependency, lack of self-esteem, devoteeism/fetish-related or possibly being on the autism spectrum... there's clearly something up with her. Anyone who's vaguely perceptive about people can tell she's not normal just by looking in her eyes as she looks at him, or watching her hysterically laugh at every dumb thing he says. She's like an overly devoted, crazy mother.
Im sure she cares about him and maybe even truly loves him but more like how family members love each other. Theres not a chance shes actually attracted to him sexually. She just thinks what shes doing is very "progressive" and along with 1000s of people constantly telling her shes the most amazing woman ever, its a huge ego boost. Not to mention the literal duck ton of benefits shes gained from this. She went from a broke college student to making at least 6 figures a year with a huge following in a snap. She'll never have to work again. Id totally love Shane too in her shoes lol.

Reactions: 4
I have to disagree. No amount of money would make me put up with that hideous little goblin.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel you on that one. I couldnt do it either, I dont have hannahs same outlook in thinking what she is doing is progressive...if anything its counter productive for the future of our species as a whole (sorry I know thats harsh). I should have worded the last sentence "from her perspective her loving him is understandable" considering how greatly she has benefitted from this and the amount of time shes invested in this sham with him.
But is she sexually attracted to him? I highly doubt it. Shes nuts, but I dont think shes that nuts...and she gets an even more up close and personal view of that poor body than anyone else. Theres just no way she wipes his butt and feeds him like a baby and actually has the slightest sexual attraction to him, no damn way. Id consider it possible if she wasnt making serious money from this but shes making a fortune.
Sorry if im posting too much btw lol I just found this forum and Ive never actually been able to talk to a community of others who are aware of the scam outside of just a few people on youtube. Shout out to the legend Glen if youre here brother! My YT that was blocked ages ago was Mario M btw

Last edited:
  • Heart
I think that Hannah was inexperienced when she saw Shane's video and reached out on a lark and had to also be intrigued by his fame. Even small scale fame and wealth like Shane's can be enticing to some women. Hannah would be naïve to think that she doesn't subconsciously have a fetish for him. Shane's disability is far too pronounced in the care it requires to be overlooked and he has made a career of his disability through talks and books and a non-profit, it is the sum of his identity. Something that really unnerves me is that when she discovered him, he was thousands of miles away and the Youtube video of him was in a Youtube series called "My Last Days" that profiles dying people-- who sees those two very real obstacles and thinks, "This is my new boyfriend?"

I think that Hannah was inexperienced when she saw Shane's video and reached out on a lark and had to also be intrigued by his fame. Even small scale fame and wealth like Shane's can be enticing to some women. Hannah would be naïve to think that she doesn't subconsciously have a fetish for him. Shane's disability is far too pronounced in the care it requires to be overlooked and he has made a career of his disability through talks and books and a non-profit, it is the sum of his identity. Something that really unnerves me is that when she discovered him, he was thousands of miles away and the Youtube video of him was in a Youtube series called "My Last Days" that profiles dying people-- who sees those two very real obstacles and thinks, "This is my new boyfriend?"
I've noticed that Hannah has gotten self-conscious about their "how we met" story and now doesn't share the fact that she wrote "PS I think you're cute" in the first email she wrote to him & now emphasizes how strange reaching out to him was. She even uses the word "delusional" about herself which is a word I think I've used to describe her a few times lol

In the Molly Burke interview she was like "When i first saw the documentary, read the blog and emailed him that night, yeah, that was very very weird for me to do and I like to think that I was like, delusional (Shane then clarifies that by "delusional" she means out of character for her) because it was like after midnight, I was done studying for finals and had been studying for hours. Like, that was very strange..... But I was like, oh I think we would get along so well... so I sent him an email just being like 'hi I love your blog, I saw this video about you. Great job about your non-profit. Essentially that. I wasn't really continuing anything on. It was sort of like a 'nice going' kind of email."

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I've noticed that Hannah has gotten self-conscious about their "how we met" story and now doesn't share the fact that she wrote "PS I think you're cute" in the first email she wrote to him & now emphasizes how strange reaching out to him was. She even uses the word "delusional" about herself which is a word I think I've used to describe her a few times lol

In the Molly Burke interview she was like "When i first saw the documentary, read the blog and emailed him that night, yeah, that was very very weird for me to do and I like to think that I was like, delusional (Shane then clarifies that by "delusional" she means out of character for her) because it was like after midnight, I was done studying for finals and had been studying for hours. Like, that was very strange..... But I was like, oh I think we would get along so well... so I sent him an email just being like 'hi I love your blog, I saw this video about you. Great job about your non-profit. Essentially that. I wasn't really continuing anything on. It was sort of like a 'nice going' kind of email."
Excellent work typing out Hannah's long explanation! I counted that Hannah said the word "like" 7 times in this small quote and Shane matches her frequency of using "like" in speaking. They are inarticulate public speakers. I finally figured out who Hannah's wide eyed stare reminds me of- Elizabeth Holmes.

• Haha
Excellent work typing out Hannah's long explanation! I counted that Hannah said the word "like" 7 times in this small quote and Shane matches her frequency of using "like" in speaking. They are inarticulate public speakers. I finally figured out who Hannah's wide eyed stare reminds me of- Elizabeth Holmes.
Ooh, Elizabeth Holmes is a good crazy eyed comparison for sure. Coincidentally, Hannah's middle name is Elizabeth lol. I truly have no clue what goes on in either of their heads.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Interesting that she is deviating from the script a bit, especially dropping the "PS: I think you're cute" line that Shane most likely told her to add.

Also, wiping his crappy ass on their "first date" is hardly "easing into" caregiving! That's boss level. Whatever Hannah's malfunction is, she definitely has a strong stomach and minimal boundaries.

They have some sort of sex life. Shane is super thirsty and probably gets handies and blowies on a daily basis. He always gets what he wants.. Hannah is either asexual or super low-key freaky.. Seen another video where someone in a similar situation had these harnesses in their bed to prop them up so they could have sex. They might be doing the same.

Their latest video is 1 giant cerebral ad. They literally made a video entirely around a Cerebral plug lol straight $ whores.

The comments of the mindless fanbase- "This was such a great video, thanks for being *honest* shane." 🤣🤣🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Their latest video is 1 giant cerebral ad. They literally made a video entirely around a Cerebral plug lol straight $ whores.

The comments of the mindless fanbase- "This was such a great video, thanks for being *honest* shane." 🤣🤣🙃
Hahaha so true! And their latest sponsored ad enrages me: what they don't tell you is that the suggested lowest cost plan ($48 a month for the first month, $100 a month thereafter) assigns you to a "care counselor" who is not a licensed therapist or psychiatrist once you are medicated. They state that their care counselors are trained in "therapeutic techniques", so basically lacking in full credentials and hired to monitor the now medicated lowest income patients. The mid-tier $35 a week plan utilizes a licensed therapist in conjunction with medication: it is $140 a month for the first month and get this- bleeping $340 a month thereafter. How is any of this affordable assuming you also pay for your own standard health care plan outside of Cerebral?! Call me old fashioned, but evaluations for mental health and medication should be done with a primary care physician who you have built a rapport with in person, not streamlined on an app. These apps are massive liabilities on so many levels.

Reactions: 3
In their latest video they talked about their psychological issues as part of a giant ad for cerebral.

Shane asked Hannah what makes her angry and they discussed the extreme road rage she gets and that she "can't CHOOSE to have road rage." She remembers the details of specific incidents and even where they occurred including one where a car tried to pass her 15 times and she would glare, accelerate and flip the finger each time. Really, really smart idea to anger a potential psycho when you have a paralyzed child-sized person in the front seat! She gets so angry that she feels like she "could kill somebody." Their biggest fights are apparently about her road rage and Shane begs her to calm down lol but she won't because it's who she is. I almost never side with Shane but I can't imagine how frightened he must be when Hannah engages in reckless behavior just to prove a point -- he's helpless. She even got wild-eyed when talking about all of this.

Anyone get the sense that Hannah has serious repressed anger?

Also seems like a control freak pattern: she gets serious road rage because she "wants people to follow the rules." She hated leaving her home when she was a pre-teen to the point where she didn't want to go to sleepovers at people's homes. Chooses a guy who needs everything done for him. Extremely self-righteous with a need to lecture people. Has blowout fights over something as innocuous as a mail basket being too in the way. Never can bring herself to apologize first. Hmm

^ She literally shows all the signs in this article of being a control freak lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
She remembers the details of specific incidents and even where they occurred including one where a car tried to pass her 15 times and she would glare, accelerate and flip the finger each time. Really, really smart idea to anger a potential psycho when you have a paralyzed child-sized person in the front seat! She gets so angry that she feels like she "could kill somebody." Their biggest fights are apparently about her road rage and Shane begs her to calm down lol but she won't because it's who she is. I almost never side with Shane but I can't imagine how frightened he must be when Hannah engages in reckless behavior just to prove a point -- he's helpless.
This was shocking to hear... also extremely hypocritical of someone wanting people to follow the rules but endangering lives of least 3 people 15 times in one instance... hopefully she uses that cerebral shill thing asap

Reactions: 3
I've found that people who experience road rage experience a short, explosive temper off the road too. Road rage is a dating deal breaker for me. Hannah's road rage and resulting erratic driving with a passenger who can't support their own neck in a car and refuses to wear a neck brace is a recipe for disaster.

Reactions: 8
This was shocking to hear... also extremely hypocritical of someone wanting people to follow the rules but endangering lives of least 3 people 15 times in one instance... hopefully she uses that cerebral shill thing asap
Hannah won't seek therapy. They have both made it clear that she hates sharing her emotions and doesn't think the road rage thing is too serious. She has the audacity to criticize Shane for getting mad at her while she's in a fit of road rage, as if she isn't endangering his life. She's more delusional than I thought. It's scary that she thinks road rage is simply "how she is" and "out of her control." His body is extremely fragile and even a minor accident could cause serious lifelong issues.

And SmallWonder, Shane and Hannah have talked about the fact that, when they fight (which isn't that often), their fights tend to be very explosive. Shane always apologizes first.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.