Squirmy & Grubs #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, there was a ring light in front of Shane when he was filming Hannah with the plants. It reminds me of that scripted shower kink scene when he says he wants to drink a beer that's near the shower and Hannah says, "Where did you get that? Wow" She put the beer there. I wish I could somehow get the demographic stats of their fanatical viewers, because I'm guessing they're young enough to fall for their tit. I figured out what her voice reminds me of when she talks to Shane- the overly excited motherly tone- it reminds me of the "Austin, you're a reader!" Hooked on Phonics commercial.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Speaking to the mother comment, to me, she looks more like a proud mother cuddling/gazing lovingly at her disabled child in a lot of their pics and thumbnails. Especially when he's blankly looking off into the distance. I don't see romantic chemistry at all. He looks no more than 10-12 years old, and looked 8 on their "first date". It makes their kissing photos even more weird.

Reactions: 10
Shane and Hannah have demographics all over the map. I've seen multiple people over 50.

Reactions: 2
A lot of the comments in their channel come from Middle age religious right wing leaning people. They think its all real and that Hannah is a saint while Shane is the next Robin Williams because he's so funny.. Nothing wrong with that but you could tell their views went down when Hannah talked about Biden and BLM stuff. They've steered away from that.

A common comment i see is that a lot of their fans are not too crazy about his drinking but are pretty forgiving. I'm sure the beer takes the edge off having to be trapped in a tiny stiff body like that. I get it. Also having worked with organizations like a make a wish you'd be surprised at a lot of the initial requests for things such as going to a brothel or having beer..

Reactions: 7
Shane and Hannah have demographics all over the map. I've seen multiple people over 50.
A lot of the comments in their channel come from Middle age religious right wing leaning people. They think its all real and that Hannah is a saint while Shane is the next Robin Williams because he's so funny.. Nothing wrong with that but you could tell their views went down when Hannah talked about Biden and BLM stuff. They've steered away from that.

A common comment i see is that a lot of their fans are not too crazy about his drinking but are pretty forgiving. I'm sure the beer takes the edge off having to be trapped in a tiny stiff body like that. I get it. Also having worked with organizations like a make a wish you'd be surprised at a lot of the initial requests for things such as going to a brothel or having beer..
You're right, S&G have a very strong middle-aged evangelical right-wing audience, particularly women and mostly based in the midwest and south; this was made especially obvious from the flood of comments they had criticizing them for supporting Biden in a recent video. They say things like "Shane is a hoot!" and comments about god blessing them or whatever. Then S&G have their disabled fans (and there can be overlap among the religious ones too) who are often younger but not always, and a lot of them are liberal and into disability rights. Then there are women viewers in their teens-late 20s who idealize this kind of love. I would say those are the most obvious groups of fans that I see in their comments.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, they're definitely sleuthing this thread. On Monday, I posted,

"Since they read this thread, I hope they do a "things I do for Hannah with my arm" video."

And today they just posted a video titled "Surprising my wife".

And let me guess, it's not a surprise, it's something stupid.

Reactions: 6
It was pretty stupid. First, he claimed November is "Caregiver Appreciation Month" ( I don't know if it really is or not but that's besides the point). He "surprised" Hannah by getting her to drive them to the grocery store, and went in by himself to shop for some items for a "picnic" in their vehicle to supposedly celebrate her as a caregiver. So this wasn't really to show gratitude to his "wife" as a romantic gesture, but to say "Thanks for wiping my crappy ass and being my slave!" He also asked her what her favourite caregiving duty was 🙄 bleeping narcissist. I don't know how anyone can't see through this. This was more evidence to me that she is his paid caregiver and nurse/girlfriend/wife "mascot" for his brand, nothing more.

I also feel they are getting more and more unnatural in front of the camera. Shane sounded super robotic and rehearsed in general, and really flat when occasionally complimenting Hannah. Lacks any heart or authenticity.

• Wow
I used to think she was paid for all of it but in this last video when she said she loved him I thought it was actually genuine (I analyzed it with my body language youtube videos knowledge :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:). Maybe I'm a cynical cold hearted bastard but if she truly loves him romantically it boggles my mind and it has zero to do with his disability.

Reactions: 4
It was pretty stupid. First, he claimed November is "Caregiver Appreciation Month" ( I don't know if it really is or not but that's besides the point). He "surprised" Hannah by getting her to drive them to the grocery store, and went in by himself to shop for some items for a "picnic" in their vehicle to supposedly celebrate her as a caregiver. So this wasn't really to show gratitude to his "wife" as a romantic gesture, but to say "Thanks for wiping my crappy ass and being my slave!" He also asked her what her favourite caregiving duty was 🙄 bleeping narcissist. I don't know how anyone can't see through this. This was more evidence to me that she is his paid caregiver and nurse/girlfriend/wife "mascot" for his brand, nothing more.

I also feel they are getting more and more unnatural in front of the camera. Shane sounded super robotic and rehearsed in general, and really flat when occasionally complimenting Hannah. Lacks any heart or authenticity.
"What is your favorite caregiving duty?"

Ffs. Shane better hope that their business continues to grow or they strike it big. If Hannah has one scintilla of common sense or self respect she would exit this relationship. The money can't be worth dealing with his narcissism and putdowns.

Reactions: 8
This video was also an obvious sponsored ad for Braun Ability vans- what happened to their decrepit mini van?! They had all of these shots of the fancy door button and the metal Braun Ability door logo- they most likely were gifted this new car instead of paying for it and have to pony up product placement videos now. This video was also very scripted on both of their ends- and I hated the unnecessary smeared makeup scene partly because it is awful for your skin to sleep in makeup. We've all probably done it as ladies at some point, but to film it? They're just trying to make Hannah look sooo relatable. Cheese and crackers on a dashboard to commemorate a lifetime of servitude, at least take her to bleeping Denny's or something!

Reactions: 6
I used to think she was paid for all of it but in this last video when she said she loved him I thought it was actually genuine (I analyzed it with my body language youtube videos knowledge :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:). Maybe I'm a cynical cold hearted bastard but if she truly loves him romantically it boggles my mind and it has zero to do with his disability.
She loves him because she's a weirdo with her own issues. Whether it's simply co-dependency, lack of self-esteem, devoteeism/fetish-related or possibly being on the autism spectrum... there's clearly something up with her. Anyone who's vaguely perceptive about people can tell she's not normal just by looking in her eyes as she looks at him, or watching her hysterically laugh at every dumb thing he says. She's like an overly devoted, crazy mother.

Last edited:
She loves him because she's a weirdo with her own issues. Whether it's simply co-dependency, lack of self-esteem, devoteeism/fetish-related or possibly being on the autism spectrum... there's clearly something up with her. Anyone who's vaguely perceptive about people can tell she's not normal just by looking in her eyes as she looks at him, or watching her hysterically laugh at every dumb thing he says. She's like an overly devoted, crazy mother.
I think you sum up exactly how I feel. I have flipped between believing it's a real relationship and it being a total scan that has sucked millions of people in, but ultimately I think I have settled on what you say. Shane has struck it so lucky with her. They may be in a genuine relationship but I just can't believe the average full shilling on the street would ever fall for Shane with his disability. Sounds cruel and shoot me down for my 'ableism', but it's true and I'd bet it's true for 99% of people. It's a shame. No matter how wonderful a severely disabled person is and how much they do deserve equality the fact is the majority of people just couldn't cope with it in a long term relationship and won't choose it.

Reactions: 12
I don't personally see how a parent/child dynamic could in any way be romantic.

Reactions: 7
I've watched some of their videos on and off for a while, and I used to think they were genuine (silly me) and sometimes I still do? On her part anyway.
Although, on camera, the way she looks at him and laughs at whatever he says (that fake hollow sounding laugh btw..or that is how it sounds to me) just gives me a weird vibe.

I really don't know about them.

I have watched a few other interabled couples on YouTube in the past and they seemed so much more natural and you could just tell how much they love eachother, you saw the chemistry and they just seem genuine and very real.

However, Shane and Hannah. Maybe they don't want to show that much chemistry on camera which is fair enough, but you should see it naturally anyway, and I don't?

I guess I am trying to watch what I say as I don't want to dismiss their relationship if it turns out to be true? Unless I have missed other things that prove they aren't in a relationship?

If they aren't, surely their families must know, how could they not? Unless they've fooled them too?

But yeah, I'm confused about them..

Reactions: 2
Holy sweet baby jesus what an amazing and refreshing thread. So this where everyone comes after they get blocked from their channel for calling out their sham huh lol.
They are for sure one of the most intriguing shitshows on youtube, and probably one of the most bizarre (known) "couples" on Planet Earth. When I first discovered them my first thought was "this could be legit but I highly doubt it" but all it took was a 3 minute google search to find out that shane has had huge financial success with multiple good sources of income and had already sold this same exact disabled romance story with 2 other pretty girls and poof the sham became clear and only to be made more clear with their dishonest/greedy af content.
I skimmed thru comments on their vids thinking theres no way people believe this bs and cringed to see most their followers are utterly oblivious. I realized the vast majority commenting are women, so it made a little sense to me since women are complete suckers for reality tv and romance but surely I cant be the only one that can see the obvious? It didnt take long to realize they simply delete and block anyone who calls out the obvious. Just imagine what their comment section would look like if they didnt block 100s if not 1000s of accounts lol.
Anywho. I hope they get exposed someday. I have no idea how since just about every video people make to expose them gets taken down one way or another but maybe all their lies will catch up to them someday BUT it would take a lot to convince their mindless fanbase that have literally told me "just let them scam".
Im glad this little community here exists anyway and im glad I found it. I know where to go now lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Scam or not the end game here for Shane is to land a deal for a series on TLC about his life. Hannah is going to help him get there since the previous girlfriends failed on that objective. He's extremely intelligent and manipulative to those closet to him and his audience.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.