Squirmy & Grubs #2 Scrammy and Grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And of course the hug is the thumbnail. They 100% read tattle and GG.

I was curious enough about his parents with Hannah that I watched this entire gargling video. A summery:

Video actually starts with that bleeping cam angle with the back of his head popping up. Literally had me in tears.

Opening scene is dad awkwardly walking down the driveway to his son which was obv staged for vlogging purposes.
S: how are you
D: good how are you guys *gives son kiss and long hug, turns to Hannah for hug *how are you sweetheart*
H: good how are you *they hug for 3 sec*.

Thats it. Rest of the video he barely makes eye contact with her or exchanges words.

Also in this video we find out dad is back to selling his handmade guitars so get in touch if you want one :rolleyes:

Then some gross filler footage of pizza eating and parking lot sitting.

Ending scene: mom pops up for the first time with a sourpuss face as smiling Hannah vlogs "were out for a family walk". The end.

Wow, I feel so warm and fuzzy inside. I know Hannah inserts his feeding tube, carries him to the toilet, takes care of everything while he does nothing - but Im still not sure she earned THIS much affection from Cryptkeeper Cartmans parents.

Seriously though, compare the attitudes in this video to Hannahs parents around him. Night and day.
Very good summary. She should return Cryptkeeper Cartman back to his parents since they don't appreciate her. But at the same time, she made her bed so she has to lie in it.

Reactions: 4
We don’t even have to get into the interactions between in-laws or how she may or may not have psychological issues. This relationship is totally fake simply because it’s too much of a coincidence to be real, it’s too good of a story to be true. Think about it...think about how he looks/his size, his condition, the fact that he was rejected by girls when he was younger and that he’s an author. It makes perfect sense that he would’ve gone to bed as a kid thinking, if I ever get a girlfriend I want her to be tall, blond and to laugh at all of my jokes (he thinks he’s funny).

She fits each and every detail of his dream girl. She just happens to not be short, she continues to laugh at his jokes as if she just met him, as if she’s genuinely surprised by him and isn’t already around him 24/7. He would not have known from sporadic visits that this quirky tendency of hers would persist over time and even when they moved in together. This proves it was never organic, of course...we know that he chose her instead of their story of her finding him, that sounds a bit more plausible. And a younger Shane would probably also say, me and my pretty girlfriend will travel around the country showing people that I’m “not so different” from everyone else (his first book title). They tried this set-up with two previous girls but the lure of Youtube channel fame was not logistically possible and they couldn’t find one who had no real plans in life yet. Now the gig of YT and traveling is too good for any young woman to walk away. They had to tinker with the business model to get it right.

It’s just too much of a fairytale ending, for him in particular, that would hardly ever happen to people in real life...and when it does, it’s not by means of a business. He’s an author, he wrote the script to his life and is literally living it exactly how he envisioned because it was set up that way by him and in part by his family for him to live out his fantasy of the girlfriend experience with a tall and pretty blond.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've been converted. I still think Hannah is a weirdo with mental issues, but I no longer believe the relationship is real. Its a business arrangement, they don't duck, and she is just a well paid caretaker with a strong stomach putting on a show. If they married for real she will end up with everything.

I couldn't believe any gold digger is crazy enough to choose this as her grift, but there's just too much weirdness and obvious lies, the family included... This "romance" has zero authenticity or credibility.

great comment I wonder if she can hide them from other people but not delete. Ive noticed some of mine wont get any feedback whatsoever as well

great comment I wonder if she can hide them from other people but not delete. Ive noticed some of mine wont get any feedback whatsoever as well
That's an interesting point and would make sense. Because it IS a bit odd to be the only one without any kind of reaction.
Forgot to say earlier, I think it's been mentioned before, but also the process of applying for a licence being immunocompromised in times of Covid would have been interesting video material one would think...but nothing. Not a word from them.

Reactions: 3
Didn't insta test out a feature allowing users to shadowban comments last year? I deleted mine a while ago so Im out of the loop.

Reactions: 1
not to mention she has thousands of comments on that post but yea i agree it would have made more sense to get some extra content

Does Youtube shadow ban comments? If not, maybe post it there, too. It's a succinctly worded and interesting question with no personal attacks on them.

It's so obvious that these two are lying about many things. With this marriage thing tho, they have proven themselves to be crappy people. It's either:

A. They lied about getting married knowing their idiot followers would donate money and gifts to them like a damn charity

Or

B. They somehow magically got married with an officiant on Zoom and they refuse to share the process they went through which they KNOW would help their dedicated and loyal silly fans.

Either way those two are awful individuals.

Reactions: 7
I personally believe you are all wrong about Hannah and Shane having a fake relationship and it all being a business arrangement. That theory is too far fetched.
The two of them clearly get on well and have good chemistry, so I can see why they would want to hangout together and be friends. The only part that blows my mind is the sexual attraction she clearly feels for him - but that is easily explained when you find out that there’s a reasonably common fetish for disability, these women are known as devotees. That explains everything in my opinion.

I personally believe you are all wrong about Hannah and Shane having a fake relationship and it all being a business arrangement. That theory is too far fetched.
The two of them clearly get on well and have good chemistry, so I can see why they would want to hangout together and be friends. The only part that blows my mind is the sexual attraction she clearly feels for him - but that is easily explained when you find out that there’s a reasonably common fetish for disability, these women are known as devotees. That explains everything in my opinion.
"Getting on well and having good chemistry" does not explain why a young woman would give up her opportunities for:

- Career advancement
- Travel and adventure
- Mind blowing sex
- Freedom
- A serious long term partner
- etc etc etc

Even something as simple as preparing a bowl of soup when she's sick. Shane literally cannot do anything for this girl except run his mouth. Even the success of the business is because of her looks.

As far as devoteeism, you might be right about that. But there are a million ways to be in a devotee relationship without being a 24/7 slave.

Reactions: 10
If they are a real couple

How did they get married without an officiant and witnesses present?
Why is the title of the house only in his name?
Why are his parents so cold towards her?
Where is their mutual circle of friends?
Why does his ex Anna look like Hannah's twin and did the exact same 'people think my gf is my nurse' business shtick with him?
Why did he shadowban her name when people found out about it?
Why is his ex Shannon another pretty tall blonde who was a business partner as well?
How did this human raisin get 3 hot girls to date him?
Why has he never dated an ordinary looking girl who has her own life and career instead of a trophy gf playing nurse?

Reactions: 11
One of the weirdest things for me to understand is that hes had 2 previous girls that look exactly like Hannah lol. Its like dude if your trying to be convincing throw a brunette in the mix every once in a while. Is. he hitting the devotee lottery everytime? Is it that common of a fetish? I dont even think they get along that well, a lot of her mannerisms seem forced, wouldnt surprise me if they spend zero time together until theyre on camera. This was apparent to me during the live q&a when neither of then had any clue what the other was talking about.

Reactions: 9
Why is Shanes head and face so long? Is it part of his disease or is it just normal size and disproportion to the rest of his
body?
Nope, I'm just not feelin' it. (That's just where the video was when I paused it.) Yikes!

It just struck me "who" Shane reminds me of. Jeff Dunham's Jose Jalapeno on a Stick! Nailed it!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
They do shadow ban, only you can see your comments.

Except that Shane is a total asshole and I don't think they appear to have any chemistry. I believe it's a business deal and she is a devotee. I see no sexual attraction....I see lies.

Hannah gives off the vibe of an alien inhabiting a human body. At least with asshole Shane, you can get a feel for who he is. With Hannah, you have no idea whats behind that thousand yard stare, creepy grin, and gaping laugh. Everything she says sounds rehearsed and even her mannerisms look unnatural. I think there is some dark stuff going on with her that we will never know about unless she snaps someday. Id watch my back if I was Shane.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Nope, I'm just not feelin' it. (That's just where the video was when I paused it.) Yikes!

It just struck me "who" Shane reminds me of. Jeff Dunham's Jose Jalapeno on a Stick! Nailed it!
He looks exactly like Jose Jalapeno. A bunch of his fans actually think he's cute. Ok whatever lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did anyone read his recent book? I did- it reminded me of when you write a paper in high school and desperately add filler to accommodate page requirements. He has a chapter called: "Hannah and my sex life" I gave the book to the Good Will right after reading it, so my memory isn't perfect- but he basically beats around the bush and says intimacy is different for every couple and hugs and emotional intimacy are important and that they do have an intimate relationship. Shane stated that they do have sex and that it probably looks like spiders mating. He didn't go into detail into how they have sex, positioning, toys or anything- just one sentence in a chapter that is supposed to be all about their sex life. I'm hoping that in their new book about interabled couples that other couples being interviewed will be less evasive and more candid about intimacy, caretaker burn out etc. Then again, I think that they're most likely going to cherry pick by interviewing bright eyed and bushy tailed young couples who have less perspective than older interabled couples. Their clickbait thumbnails and videos are the Youtube equivalent of playing piñata at a kids party and some fucker keeps pulling the rope for you to miss.

Even something as simple as preparing a bowl of soup when she's sick. Shane literally cannot do anything for this girl except run his mouth.
Just imagine Hannah sick with a cold or flu, having to drag herself out of bed to make herself soup or get medicine. I bet all useless Shane would do is sing his insufferable and childish "Helping, helping" song (which their fans will find hilarious/adorable), followed by demands to be lifted to the toilet to take a tit, get fed, get bathed, etc. No rest or empathy for Hannah.

They seemed to "get along" and act a bit more endearing to eachother in earlier videos. Even in the wedding videos, Hannah seems more dry and distant - her obligatory exaggerated goo goo eyes at him and silent fake laughter seem half-hearted. The act might be gettng tiresome. An actual fan commented on their q&a video that they seem to be at odds with eachother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.