Squirmy & Grubs #2 Scrammy and Grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It'd be easy for ANYONE who really, really, REALLY wanted to scrape the barrel to get Shane. But wait, his "type" is tall, blonde, beautiful, athletic, and educated so not everyone is so lucky. Hannah is soooo fortunate that Shane chose her to wipe his crappy ass and kiss his plaque ridden goblin mouth. She got herself a gem there 🙄
I agree, the virtue signalling is ridiculously laughable. None of them would date/marry/touch Shane.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To clarify, Hennepin county apparently doesn't upload marriage license records anymore so that isn't the smoking gun. The issue here is that there was no officiant or witnesses physically present... that one is very tricky for S&G to explain away.

Reactions: 4
Why is Shanes head and face so long? Is it part of his disease or is it just normal size and disproportion to the rest of his
body?

Reactions: 1
Soooooooo jealous of Hannah lol. Every gal I know wet dreams at the thought of dry humping a toddler's corpse /sarcasm.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is Shanes head and face so long? Is it part of his disease or is it just normal size and disproportion to the rest of his
body?
His chin is naturally long but hes also gaunt and has no jaw muscles so his face looks even longer. His giant buck teeth draw more attention to it and yes having the body of a curled up starving child doesn't help either.

Reactions: 3
His chin is naturally long but hes also gaunt and has no jaw muscles so his face looks even longer. His giant buck teeth draw more attention to it and yes having the body of a curled up starving child doesn't help either.
What a dream man you described there lol

In all seriousness though, a lot of their female viewers think he's cute.

• Sick
I have several issues with this channel. I don't think that it's a real relationship and that has nothing to do with the fact that he's disabled. Obviously disabled people can have happy healthy relationships with Able Body people. That's not the issue here. I really think that it is a business venture based on things that I've read online about him. Which is fine I just don't agree with the concept of Faking a relationship on YouTube due to the fact that it influences people and gives them expectations are not realistic. I think that the way they portray their happy life is almost perfect and is his extensive disabilities are no big deal to her is disingenuous. I hate the fact that they never are real about how challenging being a caretaker role can be. It's obnoxious. I also don't like the way that Shane treats Hannah. It's subtle but it's noticeable. He insults her and takes little Digs at her and says passive aggressive and really rude things. I honestly believe that if he was not disabled and this was just a regular couple on YouTube and he was treating her that way and saying the things about her into her that he does under the guise of a joke people would have a problem with it. It is not healthy or right to joke with your significant other that way. It's insulting and disrespectful and he does it constantly. I think his sense of humor is arrogant and annoying and if somebody else pointed out he seems to lack empathy and be very narcissistic. It's all about him and I don't like that. They don't seem like a real couple to me based on the way that he acts toward her and the way she acts towards him sometimes. She seems to be trying too hard and he seems to be going out of his way to be aloof and act like it's no big deal to be dating such a gorgeous caring person like Hannah when in reality if they were a couple he should be thanking his lucky stars to have someone as dedicated and beautiful as her.

Reactions: 15
Already on the defense:

I don't have time to watch it now or the patience to decipher Shane's rambling-in-circles through his yucky gurgling, but will check back later.

This video was as I predicted; about 60% Hello Fresh placement, 30% marriage effect on government disability coverage, and 10% stating that the marriage wasn't fake without any evidence as to why. If their marriage was legal, then they should explain the process they went through or show their marriage certificate- they didn't show any of these and we know why. They talked for the millionth time about Shane's milkshakes and how they spend $15000 for medical coverage out of pocket each year and how they wish his insurance or caretaking needs in the future could somehow be subsidized. Government disability subsidization exists for a reason: to lessen the burden of healthcare for gainfully employed disabled people who need help financially - not for one trick pony Youtube charlatans who can travel the world a few times over and eat out regularly.

Question: It's cool that you had a ceremony but did you legally get married? How did you manage it without a physically present officiant or physically present witnesses which are mandatory in Hennepin county? This would be very educational and helpful for other disabled people in your area who might want to get married now!

Answer: Trolls think disabled people can't get married. Also... HiGh CaLoRiE sHaKeS tHAt I nEeD 2 SuRvIvE

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Is anyone brave enough to watch the video and give a review? I don't think I can stand to hear him lie through his teeth and phlegm tonight.

Is anyone brave enough to watch the video and give a review? I don't think I can stand to hear him lie through his teeth and phlegm tonight.
Haha I did. My review was my above comment. Also SmallWonder goes over what they say in the video; they didn't really talk about their own marriage at all, just the difficulties disabled married people face.

Quite frankly, if Hannah and Shane ARE legally married then I guess they would have had the officiant and "witnesses" sign the paperwork as if they were physically present (which they weren't). Like maybe they mailed the paperwork to Shane's cousin (the officiant) days before and she just pretended she was there with them. Not sure if that would technically be illegal or maybe it's something a lot of people are doing right now, but it's definitely not how it's supposed to be done officially in Minnesota.

Last edited:
I find it too hard to believe that she’s genuinely in a relationship with him. Not because of his physical disabilities but because his personality is so off putting. Unless she has serious mental health problems I can’t see this being genuine.
However I did get bad vibes from Hannah too. She comes across as a bit ‘psycho’ and someone who wouldn’t have many friends/a social reject.

Ok so i watched that video first thing in the morning and its gonna piss me off for the whole day. Its so ridiculous, the whole video has nothing to do with the title at all. Not once did they try and prove their marriage was legit, they ramble on about ableist bs and how much Shane spends on high calorie milkshakes (which is disgusting). Its pretty funny how they take these pictures with huge meals with Shane acting like hes a such a big man eating all this food, meanwhile hes spending thousands a year on milkshakes because he cant eat real food. I usually never watch one if their videos all the way thru like this but I was hoping they would address SOMETHING, but nope they effing tricked me again

Question: It's cool that you had a ceremony but did you legally get married? How did you manage it without a physically present officiant or physically present witnesses which are mandatory in Hennepin county? This would be very educational and helpful for other disabled people in your area who might want to get married now!

Answer: Trolls think disabled people can't get married. Also... HiGh CaLoRiE sHaKeS tHAt I nEeD 2 SuRvIvE
Thank you for your service I can handle watching Cryptkeeper Cartman 🙌

:LOL: So they just made themselves look even more sketchy with this video, didn't think that was possible!

Q: did you rush this fake ass money grab wedding bc you found out your county stopped publishing marriage certificates online?

Seriously though there should still be a way to check their certificate since its public record :unsure:

Basically it was total BS. Not proof about the marriage being real at all. Then they go on and on about money and Government help and poor little Shane has to buy shakes that cost 1200 per month. How much does he spend on beer per month? Well...maybe that wouldn't seem like much if they didn't spend so much at fancy restaurants buying food he obviously cannot eat!

Liars...big ole liars and they manipulate the hell out of their fans.

The only thing they said about the marriage being fake was a joke by Shane. He claimed his fingers were crossed.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.