Squirmy & Grubs #2 Scrammy and Grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you guys ever wonder if she is a ... pedophile? And before you freak out... think about it. If she was a guy and Shane was a girl what would people say? This is a pedophiles dream! To be with a forever child and she has the ultimate control over him which abusers also love. She always gets to feel powerful and also he is her “type” and maybe it’s not even conscious to her but it’s so repressed inside she doesn’t even see it. Is it a ridiculous idea? Yeah. I don’t really think she is a pedophile but it would sort of make sense
I see why one might believe that, and I'm not arguing yes or no (because I have no idea), but that's a very serious label to put on someone without credible evidence.

If this information is accurate then they ain’t getting married! Lol dude got the house in his name and his name only hahaha. As if there was ever a doubt. And, they lied about the price, it was double the amount they said in a video
I noticed the house was in his name only when I found the realtor's "for sale" page. There could be several reasons. Her credit history may have been significantly worse than Shane's, so they may have gotten a lower interest rate if they put it in his name only. In fact, if her credit isn't close to perfect, they may not have qualified for a loan at all if her credit's taken a hit. I'm not sure if Minnesota is a community property state, but they're not married yet, so that probably wouldn't matter. Surely he has a will. Maybe he included a clause that gives Hannah the property in the case of his death.

As for the price, I think you're referring to one of their videos... yes, the one where they talked about going to see a house for sale they loved, but they only qualified for a $200,000 loan. I remember their current house (in Shane's name) sold for around $400,000. I'll look at the video again to clarify, but I got the impression they got a mortgage for half the selling price (when they were talking about the $200,000 and somehow scraped up a $200,000 down payment. I think it would be difficult to qualify for a 97-100% loan at that age. Maybe her parents chipped in. It could be anything.

When I posted that comment I didn't notice there were 5 or 6 pages of others' comments, so I may be late to the party.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Do you guys ever wonder if she is a ... pedophile? And before you freak out... think about it. If she was a guy and Shane was a girl what would people say? This is a pedophiles dream! To be with a forever child and she has the ultimate control over him which abusers also love.
I personally don't believe she is a pedophile. Even though Shane looks and acts like an annoying pubescent kid, I think she is more attracted to his deformities (if there is true attraction and not a charade) than his semblance to a child. She's still weird af though - who in their right mind would willingly put their tongue in Shane's goblin-esque mouth?

It also looks like that Shane is the one in control, despite him being the most dependant. Hannah scheduled running home between classes to toilet his ass, holds his head up while driving, etc, amongst ever other single thing he needs done. She is his slave.

Reactions: 6
Narcissist Shane definitely controls Hannah like a puppet. Add it to the list of creepy fetishes she has...

Reactions: 4
I'm guessing their slow down in video uploads is due to one thing:

There's trouble in paradise.

Seriously. The administration in America is not taking COVID-19 seriously and we have been in the thick of this for 6 months. Hannah is literally tied at the hip with Shane as his 24/7 shave, their wedding is off, and the glitz and glamour of going out and about as YouTube stars is on an indefinite hiatus because Shane has to be extra careful.

Alllll that leads me to believe Hannah and Shane have probably been fighting and they're burned out from each other. They'll never admit it because it doesn't fit the narrative of this amazing relationship with a touch of care giving.

I know we're all supposed to keep these thoughts unspoken because it's mean, but JFC Shane is grotesque and painful to look at. I don't watch them either so every time I am reminded of what he looks like it's a shock.

Someone here should shell out $3-$6 for September to see if Hannah and Shane are putting a lot of time into their Patreon. I know Hannah's doing a lot with the puppies/housework/random opportunities and they are still writing the book, and there is only so much about lockdown/stay-at-home life one can post. They are off-camera, so who knows what's truly going on...
4 1/2 years is coming up this month...maybe it's a contract for 4 1/2 years and they are prepping their breakup.

Someone here should shell out $3-$6 for September to see if Hannah and Shane are putting a lot of time into their Patreon. I know Hannah's doing a lot with the puppies/housework/random opportunities and they are still writing the book, and there is only so much about lockdown/stay-at-home life one can post. They are off-camera, so who knows what's truly going on...
4 1/2 years is coming up this month...maybe it's a contract for 4 1/2 years and they are prepping their breakup.
I mean, you can kind of see how much time they're spending on patreon... you can see their posts as a non-patron even if you can't view entirely what's in them. They seem to have posted a picture of their foster puppy on Aug 19th and did a livestream on Aug 22nd. On Aug 24th their post title reads "Secret! New website!" They've been more active on there than other months but it's not like they're posting all the time.

I'm guessing their slow down in video uploads is due to one thing:

There's trouble in paradise.

Seriously. The administration in America is not taking COVID-19 seriously and we have been in the thick of this for 6 months. Hannah is literally tied at the hip with Shane as his 24/7 shave, their wedding is off, and the glitz and glamour of going out and about as YouTube stars is on an indefinite hiatus because Shane has to be extra careful.

Alllll that leads me to believe Hannah and Shane have probably been fighting and they're burned out from each other. They'll never admit it because it doesn't fit the narrative of this amazing relationship with a touch of care giving.
Taking care of 4 foster puppies in addition to everything else probably has something to do with it as well. Will Hannah acknowledge the inevitable burnout? Doubtful.

Reactions: 4
What could they possibly put on Patreon that would be worth paying money for. Hannah should make an onlyfans if there tight on money. Now that I would pay for. I sensed there was trouble in paradise about a month ago when they posted that grocery haul video. Hannah could possibly be getting a glimpse of what the rest of her life would be like or her contract is near the end and she just wants out. Time will tell. If they did a live q&a exclusively on patreon i would pay for that and bombard them with questions they wont answer

Reactions: 3
You know you're you tube brand sucks when you have to do videos about what you got from the grocery shop honestly though to Shane and hannah people aren't bothered about that they want to know the ins and out of their personal life ie their sex life and how they make it work no one cares about how much broccoli they bought that week but they never answer the questions people want they just dance around it or recycle their old content over and over again they've both had it less than two years after they've brought their channel out it's gone past boring now but they will keep recycling the same old tit each time

What could they possibly put on Patreon that would be worth paying money for. Hannah should make an onlyfans if there tight on money. Now that I would pay for. I sensed there was trouble in paradise about a month ago when they posted that grocery haul video. Hannah could possibly be getting a glimpse of what the rest of her life would be like or her contract is near the end and she just wants out. Time will tell. If they did a live q&a exclusively on patreon i would pay for that and bombard them with questions they wont answer
I agree. With ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL of the free and low cost entertainment on YouTube, Netflix, and so many other sources, why would someone pay to see what those 2 are doing?

Life in the midwest with a guy who cant move. Sounds awesome I would totally pay to see what that life is like

• Haha
If they made a only fans they would become millionaires within days that's for sure

STOP THE PRESSES 😯😯😯

Their latest video???? Hannah is stopping birth control and they're ready for babies. I didn't watch the video, but the title says it all.

Is she really this stupid? Please someone tell me it's clickbait.

Not surprising.

Imagine being born to a mentally ill mother and a severely disabled father speeding towards death...If I were their kid I would bleeping hate my parents forever.

• Sad
STOP THE PRESSES 😯😯😯

Their latest video???? Hannah is stopping birth control and they're ready for babies. I didn't watch the video, but the title says it all.

Is she really this stupid? Please someone tell me it's clickbait.
Yes, Hannah is really this delusional. It's so sad, it's like some 16 year old who's obsessed with motherhood fantasizing about having babies with her deadbeat boyfriend. They said they're going to start legitimately trying for a child after their wedding next summer; she's stopping birth control now though because she thinks you need to go off birth control for a year before trying.

She literally said "when we first got the puppies for the first few days we were like, we're never going to have kids. But now we feel ready to have kids."

"Sometimes when I was caring for the puppies Shane would get upset that he wasn't receiving attention... he would have to wait for something... I think when it's our kids he'll feel differently." YIKES.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.