Squirmy and Grubs #9 Skanky & Weedy 34 pukes in 24 Hours: Welcome to the show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least Mike's girlfriend was honest with being worried about the ways she could be perceived by being in a relationship with him, even asking herself introspective questions about her attraction to him. Then there's Hannah who acts like her friends and family didn't bat an eyelash when introduced to puny and severely disabled - I mean, strong, independant, regular alpha bro - Shane.
Mikes girlfriend pissed off after the tv camera was switched off. Just like Hannah would do just another attention seeking bleep. Mike has passed away now, gos bless his memory and his bravery of living the way he did . Obviosuly Ira glass is intelligent compared to this cheesy S and g garbage

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh really! I had no idea! I didn't finish the whole video - that might have helped, lol. Another weird attention seeking witch.
I did like Mike's style of communication much more than Shane's. He's much more likeable and witty.

Reactions: 7
The packing and unpacking alone is exhausting. Not to mention all the cooking and she has to feed and water him. It's like having a newborn and a dog and traveling cross country. Except a newborn would be better company.
Yeah a newborn is cute some of the time. Shane is not.

At least Mike's girlfriend was honest with being worried about the ways she could be perceived by being in a relationship with him, even asking herself introspective questions about her attraction to him. Then there's Hannah who acts like her friends and family didn't bat an eyelash when introduced to puny and severely disabled - I mean, strong, independant, regular alpha bro - Shane.
Yeah Shane’s a regular dude, he drinks beer and has rampant sex 😂why wouldn’t anyone want to be tied to him for life?

Yes! The magical bin that produces a chain of crap. 😂
Oh god yes!! And when you empty it the smell escapes into the air..I dont know she’s able to do it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When did Mike pass? Was it his disease or another aspiration episode? It was kind of sad, he just wanted to be independent like his brother.

I found an article, he died of a PE and still lived with his mom, no mention of the girlfriend. He was 39. How old is Shane? Do they have the same type of SMA?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Mikes girlfriend pissed off after the tv camera was switched off. Just like Hannah would do just another attention seeking bleep. Mike has passed away now, gos bless his memory and his bravery of living the way he did . Obviosuly Ira glass is intelligent compared to this cheesy S and g garbage
What I found odd is during the video and years after according to his blog, they kept breaking up and then getting back together again a few times- sometimes years apart. It seems like she initiated the break ups and then would come back into the picture after some time had passed. I'm glad he got to experience romance and intimacy in his life but break ups to makeups are exhausting. I have a rule where I block all forms of contact with an ex and move on- if they didn't realize my value the first time, then they don't deserve to see me again.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's like the novelty would wear off, she would go have a regular relationship, then would get sick of that and go back to Mike, knowing he would always be there, because where else was he going?

• Sad
It's like the novelty would wear off, she would go have a regular relationship, then would get sick of that and go back to Mike, knowing he would always be there, because where else was he going?
Yeah. Poor Mike. So much cooler than Burcaw.

• Sad
What I found odd is during the video and years after according to his blog, they kept breaking up and then getting back together again a few times- sometimes years apart. It seems like she initiated the break ups and then would come back into the picture after some time had passed. I'm glad he got to experience romance and intimacy in his life but break ups to makeups are exhausting. I have a rule where I block all forms of contact with an ex and move on- if they didn't realize my value the first time, then they don't deserve to see me again.
Patterns of behaviour don’t change easily either, it’s sort of like the age old rule of you met someone while they’re having an affair they will cheat on you too.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Another thing that is so fake about them. Hannah and Liz have said multiple times that the only worry the parents had was that Hannah was talking to someone online.... yeah right, EVERY parent would worry when their daughter starts dating a severely disabled guy. Why lie??

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They should do paid endorsements for the diaper genie. So unlike Hannah to have Shane use disposable diapers that are harmful for the environment instead of cloth re-washable ones.
Hahah like they give a duck about the environment they only care about themselves especially lord big ass nose Shane

Another thing that is so fake about them. Hannah and Liz have said multiple times that the only worry the parents had was that Hannah was talking to someone online.... yeah right, EVERY parent would worry when their daughter starts dating a severely disabled guy. Why lie??
To pander to Shane’s fragile ego I’m guessing

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
That's a story of theirs that I don't buy at all. Hannah's brother is a doctor and we're supposed to believe that he didn't take her aside even once to talk about Shane's health and the level of care he'd need every day? No one in her family showed any doubt in her own abilities to be a caretaker since she had zero experience? I don't believe it. I hope Shane's parents at least spoke to him about what to expect when Hannah takes over his care and how to advocate for himself or seek help if her care is subpar. In light of the fact that Shane is thinner than ever and has bed sores and increased weakness, I think that they should turn Shane's care over to a professional caretaker and assemble a team of doctors to reevaluate his diet, put him back on a nightly feeding tube and adjust his medications.

Reactions: 16
That's a story of theirs that I don't buy at all. Hannah's brother is a doctor and we're supposed to believe that he didn't take her aside even once to talk about Shane's health and the level of care he'd need every day? No one in her family showed any doubt in her own abilities to be a caretaker since she had zero experience? I don't believe it. I hope Shane's parents at least spoke to him about what to expect when Hannah takes over his care and how to advocate for himself or seek help if her care is subpar. In light of the fact that Shane is thinner than ever and has bed sores and increased weakness, I think that they should turn Shane's care over to a professional caretaker and assemble a team of doctors to reevaluate his diet, put him back on a nightly feeding tube and adjust his medications.
Unfortunately I don’t think they can do all that without Shane’s consent and because he has capacity he can make his own choices wether they are good or bad he clearly isn’t getting the right care anyone with half a brain can see that

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Which is why I believe it was a set up between the families. Shane's dad somehow met Hannah's mom and they made up the lies and it was a business transaction. Shane and Hannah may not even know, maybe it was well orchestrated. That would be crazy!!

I think Shane and Hannah are aware of the arrangement. She happens to fit into his "fantasy girl" type that he orchestrated to have Anna and Shannon fulfill before. Hannah is so codependent with her mom and mentally/socially unhealthy that she went along with this business opportunity. This was probably her best prospect at a viable career and her degree suits this "cause". Also, her personality is so bitchy/flat and she still literally seethes 10 years later over not getting a lifeguard position her other friends got - she'd be hopeless in the real working world. She's nutty enough to have stuck around this long in their "professional career" (Shane's words in quotations from their Rejection video). The perfect storm. There's zero romantic chemistry between them; they're together as friends and business partners.

• Heart
This comment is in line with the business partnership theory. It’s just a tiny little observation. When Shane was explaining the additional charges for making adjustments to his new chair, he stated that “I get charged a thousand dollars“ and Hannah said, “YOU’RE not excited to spend thousands and thousands of more dollars!?” And finally Shane said how HE has already paid $5500 out of pocket.

Most married couples who have commingled their lives would refer to expenses as “we got billed” or “our” or “it cost us”. I know that there are married couples out there that have separate finances, but in their case it’s another piece of evidence of what many of us already suspect, which is that they are most definitely not commingled at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Part of that may be the image of Shane being a "man" and running things, when we all know he can't physically. The cousin probably does the finances and Hannah just get a salary.

• Heart
This comment is in line with the business partnership theory. It’s just a tiny little observation. When Shane was explaining the additional charges for making adjustments to his new chair, he stated that “I get charged a thousand dollars“ and Hannah said, “YOU’RE not excited to spend thousands and thousands of more dollars!?” And finally Shane said how HE has already paid $5500 out of pocket.

Most married couples who have commingled their lives would refer to expenses as “we got billed” or “our” or “it cost us”. I know that there are married couples out there that have separate finances, but in their case it’s another piece of evidence of what many of us already suspect, which is that they are most definitely not commingled at all.
His money = disability equipment, medication etc etc everything to treat his condition properly

Her money = bramis, active wear, gym

Their money = hmmmm

• Heart
I wonder what the end goal is. I would love to see that contract lol. They haven't put a video up in a few days, probably because it's so much work right? I mean editing takes like days, when you don't have a job, besides Shane of course.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.