Squirmy and Grubs #8 Spermy & Greedy: Perfect specimen preservation, ass shots & a soulless mansion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably, because people who want privacy aren't usually on YOUTUBE parading their life around to the highest bidder

It is obvious that Hannah is not his main caregiver, but honestly I have a hard time believing that her mom is his full time caregiver, if she has AirBnbs I would think she would probably be busy as well and not have all day to cater to his needs. It is just baffling. Someone should post that video and see what happens lol
Hannah can't be the main caregiver, I suspect Liz, because remember the dad is there too, he could be taking care of the air bnb while the mom is taking care of Shane. I think having someone else in the home would open them up to a breech that they don't want. God forbid they are honest about his care...I mean, we all know he needs extensive care and how exhausting it can be, why must they act like he is just a normal guy, when he is clearly not?

Reactions: 15
Shane requires extensive care but he is obviously not given that, seeing the shape he is in. Therefore, it could be believable that Liz and Hannah share duties because neither would put that much effort/time into it anyways. Maintaining his hygiene and feeding is sketchy. He then deludes himself and his fans into believing he doesn't -need- the highest level of assistance, just because he isn't receiving it to the degree required with someone as severely disabled as him. They're all deranged.

• Sad
Totally agree, he needs constant supervision, he could have a number of accidents, but when they talk, it's like he is independent. Like "we took the dog out"...well no, Hannah did, but the fans think he can do stuff on his own and that he's this perfect husband who drives Hannah crazy with his antics.

Reactions: 14
In a much earlier video Hannah had said they didn't want a "stranger coming into the house to help care for Shane as that would affect the privacy. of our relationship." Very strange. Now I'm wondering if they don't want a carer coming over and really seeing what goes on behind the scenes.
Because she’s a control freak and having someone else come in to care for Shane would be threatening to her- her saint image is based on her being the carer - a typical codependent would not want to share the “care” as it’s part of what feeds their codependent need to be needed.

Even if Shane’s “parts” were as massive as he says..he can’t really make use of them? Not in a way that size would matter..sorry gross! It’s kind of sad as he’s so fixated on size but he can’t really do much with it due to his legs being locked like that surely?!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
True. And I hate the way she looks at him, it's weird. I wonder if he is shooting blanks, which is why they haven't been on the baby train? Plus, they are competing with C&C for who has a bay first

Reactions: 8
True. And I hate the way she looks at him, it's weird. I wonder if he is shooting blanks, which is why they haven't been on the baby train? Plus, they are competing with C&C for who has a bay first
Yeah she looks at him very intensely and also like she’s looking at a little kid.
I can’t see them having a baby and coping with it! They would need help surely?! It’s exhausting even with the full support of a partner!!

Reactions: 11
Their sex narrative is obviously fake and used for views. Like why would they care what people thought, but they are constantly defending it. He can't straighten his legs, like at all, so how would he do anything? And Hannah would break him lol

IVF would be their only option. I don’t know if Shane has viable sperm or not, but if they go that route, they would never be able to be honest about it because they’ve already created a lie with “pregnancy scare” story. Up until then, they never actually claimed that they could have intercourse but once they told the scare story, they were fully committed. Personally, I doubt we will ever see a pregnancy. Not only because of the obvious feasibility issue but because Shane has all but admitted that he isn’t real keen on the idea. I do think Hannah wants a baby someday but I think she is waiting for Shane to die first.

Reactions: 12
Totally agree, I didn't watch the pregnancy scare video, but did they claim that they could have actually gotten naturally pregnant? How? He can't....thrust???
I don't think Shane wants kids either, they act like they are waiting like a normal couple would if they had careers, but come on...Shane's not living into his 40's at this rate and I'm sure Hannah wants a real partner

Reactions: 9
Totally agree, I didn't watch the pregnancy scare video, but did they claim that they could have actually gotten naturally pregnant? How? He can't....thrust???
I don't think Shane wants kids either, they act like they are waiting like a normal couple would if they had careers, but come on...Shane's not living into his 40's at this rate and I'm sure Hannah wants a real partner
Hannah has said that he's normal for an average sized man but since he's small in stature it's quite big for him and to her. According to Shane she's able to snake it out and the rest looks likes "spiders". Whatever that means. All I know is Shane has this weird derpy look on his face whenever Hannah talks about it even vaguely

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Spiders? And I doubt it's normal size, since it's a muscle and he has a muscle wasting disease... doesn't make much sense really.

Reactions: 11
It is not huge, or normal, or can be "snaked", no matter what they say. How can it be snaked if he can't even use a condom catheter properly and needs to pee laying down on his side? Sounds to any rational person that he doesn't have adequate endowment to even pee in a normal position, let alone penetrate. That video with her placing him on the toilet with his pants ON was staged. He needs to be changed like a wee baby on the changing table. Anything flattering Hannah says about his nether regions is scripted by Shane because he is so insecure about what he lacks down there. I'm sorry, anyone who believes his fables about his "huge" appendage must also believe in Santa, Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy, etc. It's as imaginary as all those things. His lower body is also cemented in a bent position so it is physically impossible for her, or anyone else, to mount his Lil Smokie (cheers to SmallWonder for that hilarious comparison 😂). They are vague about how they supposedly have sex and use Shane's stupid, juvenile euphemisms to deflect the fact that they do not and cannot have sex.

• Haha
In a much earlier video Hannah had said they didn't want a "stranger coming into the house to help care for Shane as that would affect the privacy. of our relationship." Very strange. Now I'm wondering if they don't want a carer coming over and really seeing what goes on behind the scenes.
Yet they’re happy to flaunt hannah with her tits and ass out for hundreds of thousands of followers ok then cause that’s not suspicious

I think the snaking comment only related to Shane not having to pull down his shorts to urinate. I don’t think it was a sexual reference but I could be wrong.

Most women (and I’m sure men, too) can see the logistical issue immediately when it comes to them having intercourse. She can’t straddle him because there is not even remotely enough room. He can’t straighten up and she’s a big, athletic girl. Even if she could shimmy herself near the important area, she wouldn’t be able to make any movement without breaking his bones.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Because she’s a control freak and having someone else come in to care for Shane would be threatening to her- her saint image is based on her being the carer - a typical codependent would not want to share the “care” as it’s part of what feeds their codependent need to be needed.

Even if Shane’s “parts” were as massive as he says..he can’t really make use of them? Not in a way that size would matter..sorry gross! It’s kind of sad as he’s so fixated on size but he can’t really do much with it due to his legs being locked like that surely?!
Well normally when a guy brags about his dick being big it’s usually the size of a chipolata that’s being generous too 😂

• Haha
True, it was in relation to him urinating, but was a sly tactic to craft the impression that he is well endowed enough to "snake" over his waistband. He's full of tit.

• Sick
That picture though, he is all balled up, can he move out of that position? Also would physical therapy help him? They never talk about that, only Hannah's bikinis

• Sad
True, it was in relation to him urinating, but was a sly tactic to craft the impression that he is well endowed enough to "snake" over his waistband. He's full of tit.
100% agree. That’s why he has to be taken out of his chair and rolled over onto his side to pee. Someone has to grab ahold of his little button mushroom and aim it in the bottle. Definitely no snaking going on! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
What's crazy is that they were able to unfold the folded man. Why don't Shane get unfolded so he can stretch out and not be cemented into a ball?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That picture though, he is all balled up, can he move out of that position? Also would physical therapy help him? They never talk about that, only Hannah's bikinis
He is stuck that way. He’s said so a few times. The contractures could have probably been helped with splinting and PT but he admitted he was non compliant. I understand his hips being locked due to the wheelchair but I think it’s such a shame that he didn’t splint his wrists.

Attachments

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.