Squirmy and Grubs #8 Spermy & Greedy: Perfect specimen preservation, ass shots & a soulless mansion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow he looks really unwell and also much older than his years. It’s sad and scary. They need to address his health issues in a more realistic way. Maybe he needs a full time nurse?! Like an actual nurse not Hannah or her mum!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I
Wow he looks really unwell and also much older than his years. It’s sad and scary. They need to address his health issues in a more realistic way. Maybe he needs a full time nurse?! Like an actual nurse not Hannah or her mum!
i agree he needs a qualified care giver to provide his care the way hannah handles Shane is wrong she’s really going to cause long lasting damage to her back which she will find out later down the line I’ve got a sore back from care giving days and I was using a hoist to help transfer service users so you can imagine the back pain hannah has caused herself

Reactions: 16
Since they used to talk about baby making last year (they no longer do) I was curious if Shane's condition is hereditary and if they ever discussed that. If so is Hannah equipped to take care of Shane and Shane Jr.? Makes me wonder if the mansion is slated for future additions to their family? When they start a family the channel is going to turn into a mommy blog

Reactions: 5
I think they had a video a while back about how Hannah wasn't a carrier or something? Although why would she be, I think it's pretty rare. Also they don't really talk about the baby thing? Maybe because they would have to do invitro and that goes away the "Shane and I have normal sex" thing?

Reactions: 11
I found this interview from 7 months ago. Judy Heumann, who is a VERY well known disability advocate, interviewed Shane and Hannah about disability and intimacy and a couple of other issues.

Watch them both completely choke when she mentions how Shane has done a tremendous amount of writing about the importance of personal care assistants and how terribly expensive they are.
First, Shane doesn’t know what to say so he passes the question to Hannah, who is a bumbling idiot and also has no idea what to say and gives an answer that isn’t even related to the question. Finally Shane cuts in and admits that Hannah is his full time caregiver because they’d never be able to afford personal care.

This moment begins at 7:02. I think it’s very telling that they didn’t share this interview on their channel. This lady is kind of a big deal among the disability rights community and if they definitely would have shared it had they not exposed what liars they are. How do you explain living in a mansion and not being able to afford personal care. Give it a watch. It’s great to see them stumble and lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thanks for sharing that, Jbogie! Hannah is NOT enjoying this interview 😂 These are her 3 most common expressions especially when Judy brought up the personal assistance topic. Where's the fake guffaws and crazy eyed staring at Shane? They think their lies are so well laid out so it is satisfying to watch them fumble. I love how Judy mentions she pays $50K out of pocket for her care after this entitled grifter whines about not being able to afford it (like he did with the jaco arm, nutrition shakes, wheelchair, etc) - even though purchasing a 2 million dollar mansion was on the horizon.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
wow, you guys found great information.

This is from his most recent What Made Me Smile post. Can anyone find the interview? I can’t find it.

I didn’t find the Access Hollywood interview but I did find this gem posted by NBC 3 weeks ago. This is what Shane looks like minus all of the filters that they use to make him look better.

this is reality. sounds harsh, but I don't feel bad. he willingly complies (=mastermind actually) with the whole "regular guy" persona. he can't beat reality with lies, he is not fit enough to live like he is a young stud. if his health rapidly declines, the blood is on his own hands. he should advocate for disability, not fakeness.

Thanks for sharing that, Jbogie! Hannah is NOT enjoying this interview 😂 These are her 3 most common expressions especially when Judy brought up the personal assistance topic. Where's the fake guffaws and crazy eyed staring at Shane? They think their lies are so well laid out so it is satisfying to watch them fumble. I love how Judy mentions she pays $50K out of pocket for her care after this entitled grifter whines about not being able to afford it (like he did with the jaco arm, nutrition shakes, wheelchair, etc) - even though purchasing a 2 million dollar mansion was on the horizon.
I will watch the video asap, but thanks for summarizing. Hannah being challenged, now that's something she and Shane despise. they love to control the narrative completely, so their sheep fans can feel bad for them, admire them and donate all their bloody money to their "non-profit". those pictures tell me that Hannah is pissed that she can't cancel the lady, or send her braindead idiot fans to cancel the lady.
disgusting these two scammers, I have 0 respect for them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
This lady also takes him to school on the use of the word “caregiving” vs. “personal assistant”

One more gem is when Shane explains that his care is not a burden to Hannah. Hopefully she feels the same way when she’s cleaning his ass. 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I found this interview from 7 months ago. Judy Heumann, who is a VERY well known disability advocate, interviewed Shane and Hannah about disability and intimacy and a couple of other issues.

Watch them both completely choke when she mentions how Shane has done a tremendous amount of writing about the importance of personal care assistants and how terribly expensive they are.
First, Shane doesn’t know what to say so he passes the question to Hannah, who is a bumbling idiot and also has no idea what to say and gives an answer that isn’t even related to the question. Finally Shane cuts in and admits that Hannah is his full time caregiver because they’d never be able to afford personal care.

This moment begins at 7:02. I think it’s very telling that they didn’t share this interview on their channel. This lady is kind of a big deal among the disability rights community and if they definitely would have shared it had they not exposed what liars they are. How do you explain living in a mansion and not being able to afford personal care. Give it a watch. It’s great to see them stumble and lie.

Wouldn’t even say care assistants are that expensive in the uk here they get paid around 9.51 per hour as National minimum wage I know when I was working in care I was probably earning about 5.50 an hour doing shifts from 7 am to 7pm back to back it’s a tiring thankless job I think if someone hires a carer to do private care most of that money goes to the agency

If they can afford a two million dollar mansion I’m sure they could hire a carer to come in every morning for an hour everyday it’s not that much really

I’m sure we all love our partners guys but even wiping our partners ass daily we would say that’s a chore and not a blessing that’s not due to the disability it’s just not enjoyable wiping tit early in the morning or at any time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is from his most recent What Made Me Smile post. Can anyone find the interview? I can’t find it.

I didn’t find the Access Hollywood interview but I did find this gem posted by NBC 3 weeks ago. This is what Shane looks like minus all of the filters that they use to make him look better.

That hat he wears is so ridiculous. Who told him that thing looks good? Why does it hang like that and droop backwards? I swear these two dress so sloppy for a couple of millionaires. They put zero effort into anything even when they go on national tv! So lazy! Hannah would go to the MET Gala in Lululemon leggings full of lint and a brami.

Yeah I feel bad for him with his health at this point. He is not getting adequate care. I think this is both his own doing and Hannah's. Although Hannah is the laziest person on god's green earth, Shane is also notorious for denying his disability and his own needs in order to look super capable and perfect all the time. He himself admitted to not wanting to use a feeding tube. He's damn stubborn and it'll be his own undoing. This is very dangerous at this point, not just for him but who he may be influencing with these actions. Others may see what he says and think they don't need to receive care because Saint Shane is doing so perfectly. What a catastrophe this couple is. Hannah must be over the moon that he doesn't care about his own health though, because she gets to have her laziness validated.

• Sad
If he was my patient I would be considering raising a safeguarding for self neglect and inappropriate care. He clearly needs more care than he is getting. Possibly a feeding tube if he is no longer able to swallow. He needs a speech and language assessment to help keep him safe from aspiration pneumonia. Is he getting proper pressure area care? Is his skin healthy. So many issues

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If he was my patient I would be considering raising a safeguarding for self neglect and inappropriate care. He clearly needs more care than he is getting. Possibly a feeding tube if he is no longer able to swallow. He needs a speech and language assessment to help keep him safe from aspiration pneumonia. Is he getting proper pressure area care? Is his skin healthy. So many issues
Same is there anyone we can report it being a safeguarding issue I know in the uk we have places but don’t know how to go about it in America there is definitely a case of neglect here I don’t care how hannah or Shane dresses it up that Shane’s a normal guy in a wheelchair .. he’s not he has significant care needs and they need reporting for neglecting his care it’s definitely a safeguarding issue and social services should be involved

Also his diet intake too he can’t clearly eat properly so he needs his food puréed or feeding tube it’s time they stop pissing about

It’s times like this he needs a dols in place do they have that over in America ?

Reactions: 11

It’s not in our budget… but a Million dollar mansion is… and Hannah is my primary caregiver; she never burns out, is always ready to ride my python and is mostly cheerful … it’s so nice to have bionic woman as my wife…

I noticed too that Judy also mentions how her care is not as extensive as the care he would need which is definitely not the constant message they put out.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What would happen if someone posted that video in the comments? With a note that says, this is who you are supporting. I bet they would remove it like the scammers they are. And I would think that care at his level would be covered at least partially by insurance, what a load.

Reactions: 9
The fact that a TEDx speaker like this guy with autism with over a thousand times more charisma than S&G is still single himself only means "advocates" like S&G are frauds and scam artists who are only in this for the money: Recognized this guy on Orlando radio dedicate his "friend's" favorite song by Aerosmith and stated he actually took time to write this woman a letter... but I've got bad instincts it didn't end as desired... he's never had much good luck.

What a shame. Scammy and Grabby are such a bad influence on the disability community's desire for acceptance in romance... women look at Shane and his narcissism and then damn everyone else with a disability who actually tries their hardest. They think they're all liabilities. How terrible. Talk about getting screwed. People like Duncan get screwed with the stigma on a daily basis while people like Shane get to laugh their way to the bank.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wouldn’t even say care assistants are that expensive in the uk here they get paid around 9.51 per hour as National minimum wage I know when I was working in care I was probably earning about 5.50 an hour doing shifts from 7 am to 7pm back to back it’s a tiring thankless job I think if someone hires a carer to do private care most of that money goes to the agency

If they can afford a two million dollar mansion I’m sure they could hire a carer to come in every morning for an hour everyday it’s not that much really

I’m sure we all love our partners guys but even wiping our partners ass daily we would say that’s a chore and not a blessing that’s not due to the disability it’s just not enjoyable wiping tit early in the morning or at any time 😂
In a much earlier video Hannah had said they didn't want a "stranger coming into the house to help care for Shane as that would affect the privacy. of our relationship." Very strange. Now I'm wondering if they don't want a carer coming over and really seeing what goes on behind the scenes.

• Heart
It is obvious that Hannah is not his main caregiver, but honestly I have a hard time believing that her mom is his full time caregiver, if she has AirBnbs I would think she would probably be busy as well and not have all day to cater to his needs. It is just baffling. Someone should post that video and see what happens lol

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.