Squirmy and Grubs #8 Spermy & Greedy: Perfect specimen preservation, ass shots & a soulless mansion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's also kind of pathetic and creepy the way he obviously ragewanks over Hannah. I think his repeated examination of the S&G shitshow is primarily motivated by his frustrated desire to nail her. His envy of Shane oozes from his every pore because he knows that Shane, with his extreme disabilities, gets to ogle her T&A in person daily when BB will never be invited to so much as shake her unwashed hand.

He's like that weird Year 9 kid with a crush on the slaggy sports mistress, who hates the geeky Biology teacher simply because he's seen them playing tonsil hockey behind the bike sheds at lunch time.
I think you hit the nail on the head.

Hes a hardcore conservative who isnt afraid to give his opinion about anything on camera, its understandable he gets hate for that but Im glad he does.
When did conservatism = hate?

I have no problem with Hannah not wearing a bra. I have no problem with her ass either.

Reactions: 4
I think you hit the nail on the head.

When did conservatism = hate?
Never has. Link 1 example of BB hating on either one of them. They get far more hate from us on here than anything from BB, though a lot of it is well deserved imo. Or are you not even talking about anything regarding SnG? If so then its a rather moot point and hypocritical because I could easily site far far far more hate from liberals. Dave Chapelle could tell you all about it, though thats just a drop in the bucket. Im sure theres plenty of hate filled conservatives as well though. We're all only human, but at this stage, its abundantly clear which side is more rational. You wont find many conservatives that think its a good idea for a small child to take hormone blockers or any who like the idea of males in womens sports, or womens safe spaces.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Thats a cute quote coming from you btw, whos been an ahole to people on this thread more than once.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Never has. Link 1 example of BB hating on either one of them. They get far more hate from us on here than anything from BB, though a lot of it is well deserved imo. Or are you not even talking about anything regarding SnG? If so then its a rather moot point and hypocritical because I could easily site far far far more hate from liberals. Dave Chapelle could tell you all about it, though thats just a drop in the bucket. Im sure theres plenty of hate filled conservatives as well though. We're all only human, but at this stage, its abundantly clear which side is more rational. You wont find many conservatives that think its a good idea for a small child to take hormone blockers or any who like the idea of males in womens sports, or womens safe spaces.
you deserve a beer. people speculating too much about black bigalow. the liberals usually can't see their hypocrisy. and that's coming from someone outside of the USA. but it's the same everywhere to be fair.
it is easy to see that black bigalow is a bit graphic sometimes and very straight to the point. he has an attitude too.
however, I don't disagree with the concept of not breeding when severely disabled. it is not optimal to do, for no one really (all other discussion regarding this is purely ethical). I furthermore want to point out that he mentioned h's nice ass (subjective). I really don't know how he is crossing a line there, when he is partially taking the piss and partially you have her advertising it constantly. it is his channel and to me it seems like he is trying to point out their immense difference in physical appearance, by (childishly(?)) pointing out: one is hot the other clearly not, therefore how can H forego all at least able bodied men?
as for liberals: good luck with the mess created in female sports. females are getting their asses handed to them and are now complaining and asking for a third category for trans-people; talk about being a bigot! people should think twice before marching the streets in the name of equality. also, good luck with the whole leftist labeling system for gender, sex etc. men in dresses? no problem, show it to your kids too! hormone therapy for underaged kids? duck it let's go!
black bigalow commenting on H's ass: HOW DARE HE DO THAT?!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
you deserve a beer. people speculating too much about black bigalow. the liberals usually can't see their hypocrisy. and that's coming from someone outside of the USA. but it's the same everywhere to be fair.
it is easy to see that black bigalow is a bit graphic sometimes and very straight to the point. he has an attitude too.
however, I don't disagree with the concept of not breeding when severely disabled. it is not optimal to do, for no one really (all other discussion regarding this is purely ethical). I furthermore want to point out that he mentioned h's nice ass (subjective). I really don't know how he is crossing a line there, when he is partially taking the piss and partially you have her advertising it constantly. it is his channel and to me it seems like he is trying to point out their immense difference in physical appearance, by (childishly(?)) pointing out: one is hot the other clearly not, therefore how can H forego all at least able bodied men?
as for liberals: good luck with the mess created in female sports. females are getting their asses handed to them and are now complaining and asking for a third category for trans-people; talk about being a bigot! people should think twice before marching the streets in the name of equality. also, good luck with the whole leftist labeling system for gender, sex etc. men in dresses? no problem, show it to your kids too! hormone therapy for underaged kids? duck it let's go!
black bigalow commenting on H's ass: HOW DARE HE DO THAT?!
Its the sense of entitlement he exhibits when commenting on Hannah’s ass. I prefer when we expose the real flaws in the channel. Not just repeatedly pointing out she has a fine body and ass and he doesn’t compare to it. That’s just superficial petty garbage. These threads on here are usually of a higher calibre
Their channel doesn’t talk about trans rights and hormone therapy either so I have no idea why we are comparing that w black Bigalows boring body shaming critique

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I didn't realise this was now a pro vs anti BB thread. I think it's time for a new S&G one though because I've being seeing a message that says so for hours. I can't initiate threads so someone who can would be doing me a great favour by starting it. I'll pick up back there after watching their latest bore-fest I guess.

• Heart
I didn't realise this was now a pro vs anti BB thread. I think it's time for a new S&G one though because I've being seeing a message that says so for hours. I can't initiate threads so someone who can would be doing me a great favour by starting it. I'll pick up back there after watching their latest bore-fest I guess.
I vote yes to your title:
"Skanky & Weedy#9: 34 pukes in 24 Hours: Welcome to the Shiteshow”

But an open to see if everyone agrees

• Haha
Its the sense of entitlement he exhibits when commenting on Hannah’s ass. I prefer when we expose the real flaws in the channel. Not just repeatedly pointing out she has a fine body and ass and he doesn’t compare to it. That’s just superficial petty garbage. These threads on here are usually of a higher calibre
Their channel doesn’t talk about trans rights and hormone therapy either so I have no idea why we are comparing that w black Bigalows boring body shaming critique
I shouldnt have went there. But shrug, its the end of the thread. Its becoming tradition to end them with controversy.

• Heart
  • Haha
I shouldnt have went there. But shrug, its the end of the thread. Its becoming tradition to end them with controversy.
If BB was a conservative anyways he wouldn’t be homeless in a car and acting so degenerate commenting on a woman’s body over and over again his vibe just doesn’t sing conservative to me at all

Reactions: 1
No more comments about black bigalow!!!! This is like the tangents about pronouns that go on and on. Stop. We all know he’s skeevy. There’s nothing more to be said. This thread isn’t about liberals or conservatives either. Enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Actually, @VirtualSkeptic, you did have a right to go there. Does no one remember the sweatshirt that Hannah wore that had 'support trans kids' on it? I don't remember the EXACT wording and, no, I am not going through the archives to find it. And, yes, that whole issue does involved hormone blockers with long term effects that cannot be reversed. S&G have a way of spouting about issues they know nothing about while presenting themselves as experts.

• Heart
Actually, @VirtualSkeptic, you did have a right to go there. Does no one remember the sweatshirt that Hannah wore that had 'support trans kids' on it? I don't remember the EXACT wording and, no, I am not going through the archives to find it. And, yes, that whole issue does involved hormone blockers with long term effects that cannot be reversed. S&G have a way of spouting about issues they know nothing about while presenting themselves as experts.
Oh, I didn’t realize you were an endocrinologist, a neuroscientist or a psychologist. It’s interesting how the consensus in those fields of highly educated people is the exact opposite of what you’re saying.

It would be really nice if we could leave complex medical issues to the consensus of medical professionals

Anyway, stop derailing the thread. I didn’t realize I signed up to receive notifications about Black Bigalow and Q Anon

• Sick
  • Heart
How do we create a new thread haha every-time I make one it gets deleted

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh, I didn’t realize you were an endocrinologist, a neuroscientist or a psychologist. It’s interesting how the consensus in those fields of highly educated people is the exact opposite of what you’re saying.

It would be really nice if we could leave complex medical issues to the consensus of medical professionals

Anyway, stop derailing the thread. I didn’t realize I signed up to receive notifications about Black Bigalow and Q Anon
"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.