Squirmy and Grubs #7 Saucy and Gramps and JamaicanPain.. comments are better than the vids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how if one of them whines about something in a video companies just decide to cater to them... A lifetime supply of 'warmies'? Really?! As if he needs that... Also, who is even a patron for them? Their videos are beyond boring, and just mindless vlogs they put very little thought/effort into. I can't believe there's people who actually pay money to support this 'content'.
Oh because of the " amazing videos showing true love, funny jokes and showing the WORLD how there are really genuine people out there". GAG.

I LOVE your username BTW :)

BTW, ( and not trying to start anything about vaccines, not my intention at all) but as I'm leery of them and this one because of my autoimmune/ chronic issues, does anyone know if taking it would have any bearing on Shane's decline? As in, make it worse quicker or make certain things harder than they already are?

Genuinely curious about that. Although I figure in his case, it would probably be way more of a risk if he got covid, with or without.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh because of the " amazing videos showing true love, funny jokes and showing the WORLD how there are really genuine people out there". GAG.

BTW, ( and not trying to start anything about vaccines, not my intention at all) but as I'm leery of them and this one because of my autoimmune/ chronic issues, does anyone know if taking it would have any bearing on Shane's decline? As in, make it worse quicker or make certain things harder than they already are?

Genuinely curious about that. Although I figure in his case, it would probably be way more of a risk if he got covid, with or without.
I remember when Shane and Hannah got the vaccine and I wondered where the vaccine actually went in his arm. He has no muscle to it to absorb into so it probably flooded the tissue under his skin. I don’t know how much his body absorbed but I admit that I have no idea how vaccines are absorbed. I just know that it’s not yet approved for children and he’s way smaller than any child I’ve ever seen. I’m by no stretch a mask nazi but I totally am respectful of peoples concerns and try to act accordingly. I am really surprised that they’re going into public without having a mask on Shane because if anyone is vulnerable, it’s him. Covid would kill him. He can’t cough without a machine. It would be bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I remember when Shane and Hannah got the vaccine and I wondered where the vaccine actually went in his arm. He has no muscle to it to absorb into so it probably flooded the tissue under his skin. I don’t know how much his body absorbed but I admit that I have no idea how vaccines are absorbed. I just know that it’s not yet approved for children and he’s way smaller than any child I’ve ever seen. I’m by no stretch a mask nazi but I totally am respectful of peoples concerns and try to act accordingly. I am really surprised that they’re going into public without having a mask on Shane because if anyone is vulnerable, it’s him. Covid would kill him. He can’t cough without a machine. It would be bad.
I know an adult who had to wait until the vaccine was available to children in order to get the shot because of their size

• Wow
Reactions: 6

That's a great question! I can't get a certain answer after googling it- but I think the general consensus is that the benefits of getting a Covid vaccine while having SMA outweigh the risks of a patient with SMA using their own immune system to fight it off, especially since people with SMA have reduced lung function and weakened esophageal muscles to cough and clear the resulting congestion from Covid. I'm not a scientist or doctor, but that's what I think.

Did they finally donate the JACO arm to someone that will actually use it? Also whatever happened to his spoon feeder robot?

Reactions: 4
I love this response. I feel the very same way! I'm all for what people want to do, so long as it's not being brazenly harmful to others. I also want to respect people but if I were invited to their little gathering and was told I had to get it just to go, well then I'd just sit home with my Haagen Dasz. 😅
You posed a good question, now I wonder too where it would go and if he got enough to help.
I'm surprised at that too. I wonder if they've received backlash. I don't pay attention to much to their comments and just get my info here instead :)

That's a great question! I can't get a certain answer after googling it- but I think the general consensus is that the benefits of getting a Covid vaccine while having SMA outweigh the risks of a patient with SMA using their own immune system to fight it off, especially since people with SMA have reduced lung function and weakened esophageal muscles to cough and clear the resulting congestion from Covid. I'm not a scientist or doctor, but that's what I think.
It does make a world of sense especially in cases like those. He surely needs all the help he can get, whatever the method I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I love this response. I feel the very same way! I'm all for what people want to do, so long as it's not being brazenly harmful to others. I also want to respect people but if I were invited to their little gathering and was told I had to get it just to go, well then I'd just sit home with my Haagen Dasz. 😅
You posed a good question, now I wonder too where it would go and if he got enough to help.
I'm surprised at that too. I wonder if they've received backlash. I don't pay attention to much to their comments and just get my info here instead :)

It does make a world of sense especially in cases like those. He surely needs all the help he can get, whatever the method I guess.
Yes! Haagen Daazs ice cream is a much better companion than S and G could ever be! If you haven't tried the white chocolate raspberry truffle yet, I highly recommend it- I ate an entire pint in one sitting during a fit of post break up depression years ago! Absolutely delicious! 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What a lying little puke of a person. OMG. This is how much they respect their fans...🙄
The fact that they're traveling during covid when even though Shane is vaccinated, the delta variant could easily wipe him out. So selfish and stupid.

Especially when they shamed people who asked why they were wearing masks in their hotel room or at the mall

• Heart
New video up is about what they wish they’d known about marriage before tying the knot. Here’s a few highlights:

Hannah is wearing a “brami”. Back in my day we called those things tube tops. They were slutty then and they’re slutty now. She even gets up from a seated position to really show it off like only Hannah would.

Shane throws a little shade at his detractors by sarcastically saying he wishes he’d have known that Hannah was a gold digger. Hannah laughs maniacally. He’s used this strategy before and I’m convinced that they’re marriage is real.

They wish they’d known the disability and caretaking laws as they pertain to income and joint assets. When people marry, the new spouses income is added to the disabled persons income, thus possibly disqualifying them from benefits. Firstly, Shane has talked about that way before they got married. Second, due to his previous success with the books and the blogs, he didn’t qualify for benefits on his own so marriage had no impact on that , yet he says he wished he’d known. Okay.

They wish they’d known that throwing a wedding was all about the guests and not about them. A selfish, entitled rant follows.

These two are under a heavy filter in this video and they change the lighting at least once. Oh yeah, almost forgot that Shane is munching on tatertots that we of course do not see him eat.

The only praise I’ll give is that the sponsorship ad was at the end so it was easy to skip.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
1630161485211.png
1630161529762.png

Hannah's tube bra is so trashy and ironically enough, she proudly stated that the brand was called "Klassy with a K" :rolleyes:- who dresses like that around their parents let alone in public?! And look at how filthy Shane's chest harness and yellow towel are- S and G seriously need to replace these with new ones as they're truly repulsive at this point. These two mansion grifters talking about the plight of disabled/interabled couples losing benefits through marriage is such a disrespectful form of pandering- they couldn't care less about disabled couples losing benefits as they laze around in their massive mansion and funnel tons of money into their accounts from their charity.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have no idea why my post above says I’m convinced that their marriage is real. I missed a few words in there that should have said I’M STILL NOT CONVINCED their marriage is real. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 733943View attachment 733944
Hannah's tube bra is so trashy and ironically enough, she proudly stated that the brand was called "Klassy with a K" :rolleyes:- who dresses like that around their parents let alone in public?! And look at how filthy Shane's chest harness and yellow towel are- S and G seriously need to replace these with new ones as they're truly repulsive at this point. These two mansion grifters talking about the plight of disabled/interabled couples losing benefits through marriage is such a disrespectful form of pandering- they couldn't care less about disabled couples losing benefits as they laze around in their massive mansion and funnel tons of money into their accounts from their charity.
Sorry I feel like the harness police but he’s just posted a pic from today, the ‘Wedding Day’, and he’s still wearing that filthy harness. Hannah please wash it - too late for your wedding now but maybe a treat for after? 🤣

• Haha
These two mansion grifters talking about the plight of disabled/interabled couples losing benefits through marriage is such a disrespectful form of pandering- they couldn't care less about disabled couples losing benefits as they laze around in their massive mansion and funnel tons of money into their accounts from their charity.
So they're still trying to pretend they live on a budget and are totally not rich? 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
It’s their wedding day today … feel sorry for her having to marry that arrogant little bleep but hey ho

• Haha
Wait they say they have a joint income? I thought Hannah didn't have a job? Everything else is Shane bringing in the money. Hannah is along for the money ride.

Reactions: 8
Think this is the actual ceremony for their families
As jamaicanpain has pointed out this is their 4th wedding. Imagine having the balls to expect people to buy something for you from your 4th wedding registry?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New video up is about what they wish they’d known about marriage before tying the knot. Here’s a few highlights:

They wish they’d known that throwing a wedding was all about the guests and not about them. A selfish, entitled rant follows.
To be fair (ugh...) I'd want my wedding to be about me and my spouse too! If I'm paying $10,000+ so my guests can get drunk, I want the attention on ME :LOL: (for those of you in the UK, where I gather open bar is not the norm, here in the US it's more or less expected that the bridal couple pay for everything the guests drink. Sometimes limited to beer and wine (no liquor or mixed drinks), but I've been to a few that have been fully open bar. And depending on how crappy/inconsiderate your family/friends are, you could rack up a few hundred bucks in drink charges per guest.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.