Squirmy and Grubs #7 Saucy and Gramps and JamaicanPain.. comments are better than the vids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh nice so they basically have a luxury car sitting in the closet collecting dust
I don't understand why they can't just donate it if he clearly isn't using it. Shane keeps this barely used Jaco arm as some sort of elusive and expensive SMA status symbol when it would be much better suited to someone with SMA he could find on his charity list who would actually use it.

Reactions: 17
Wait, so the reason is because it’s a pain in the ass to put on and take off? I thought Hannah replied to a comment asking about it and said some bullshit about Shane’s joystick not lining up well with it and it’s not convenient him to use but the new wheelchair should be better. They’re forgetting their lies.

Reactions: 15
Maybe his disease has progressed so far that at this point he CAN'T use it. Why, oh why, do they need to lie about it? Do they think we don't notice?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I didnt see that thing being much use anyway when they first started talking about it. Just an excuse for a video topic

Reactions: 6
Does anybody know why they haven't posted on Youtube in over a week? A stomach ache doesn't last that long- they've got to keep it moving, those lazy grifters!

Reactions: 7
Shane wrote "Hannah and I have both been coughing basically nonstop for a few days now, which has been lovely. (It's not Covid; we've both tested multiple times.) We had a big virtual speaking engagement today and we were unsure how we'd get through it without a major cough attack. The Phlegm Gods must have been on our side because we did the talk without a single coughing incident!"

So this happened on the 17th and vlog was uploaded on the 10th and a few days is like 3-4 days.
If it is yet another lie it's a lot better than the Jaco arm stories they have been spewing for weeks now. I wouldn't upload a vlog if I was constantly coughing, even if I wanted to add some priceless artwork and luxury bejeweled accruements to my mansion.

• Haha
I didnt see that thing being much use anyway when they first started talking about it. Just an excuse for a video topic
Me thinks it was actually an undisclosed paid promotion/advertisement for the makers of the arm or the company that sells them. Not illegal but not considered good form in the world of content creators.

Shane wrote "Hannah and I have both been coughing basically nonstop for a few days now, which has been lovely. (It's not Covid; we've both tested multiple times.) We had a big virtual speaking engagement today and we were unsure how we'd get through it without a major cough attack. The Phlegm Gods must have been on our side because we did the talk without a single coughing incident!"

So this happened on the 17th and vlog was uploaded on the 10th and a few days is like 3-4 days.
If it is yet another lie it's a lot better than the Jaco arm stories they have been spewing for weeks now. I wouldn't upload a vlog if I was constantly coughing, even if I wanted to add some priceless artwork and luxury bejeweled accruements to my mansion.
Can we talk about how a coughing episode could be life threatening for Shane? He does not have the muscle strength necessary to cough if he is sick and his throat needs to be cleared. Not being mean; just stating the facts of his disease. And if somebody is sick enough to be literally coughing nonstop, they are unable to miraculously do a speaking engagement without "a single coughing incident." It's all smoke and mirrors with them. Again, why?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
They really were beyond foolish and stupid to go without masks in the supermarket and stuff... really dumb. Hopefully Shane will pull through because literally any kind of illness is critical for him.

Reactions: 9
I'm not sure if I believe they're sick, especially Shane. On a good day, he gurgles on his mucus and saliva. He has to inhale deeply after every 3rd word he says. If he had a respiratory infection, he'd need to be hospitalized. As DoubleOld pointed out, their supposed coughs conveniently disappearing during their big speaking engagement is suspect. Then on Aug 19, he's rolling around in public wearing Hannah's fuzzy pink and purple socks 🤨

They uploaded...same old boring bs. Good job shane, you got your warmies that you wont eat the same way you got your robot arm that you wont use. The old looking child that always gets his way.

Reactions: 13
So now he has a lifetime supply of "warmies" that'll go to waste like that massive supply of burritos he was gifted. Astonishing how these companies pander to this little asshole when they could be feeding people in real need. I hope his "warmies" were leftover expired stock returned from stores.

Another food-centric video, with Shane making his stupid face at cabbage rolls and sausage he can't eat. He couldn't even stick out his tongue for a lick of ice cream afterwards...and people are supposed to believe he can eat a manly meal and pleasure Hannah? Lol

I completely skipped through the 4-5 minutes of George trying on suits.

Someone asked why they don't have have endearing nicknames for eachother. Well, business partners typically don't...

• Heart
So now he has a lifetime supply of "warmies" that'll go to waste like that massive supply of burritos he was gifted. Astonishing how these companies pander to this little asshole when they could be feeding people in real need. I hope his "warmies" were leftover expired stock returned from stores.

Another food-centric video, with Shane making his stupid face at cabbage rolls and sausage he can't eat. He couldn't even stick out his tongue for a lick of ice cream afterwards...and people are supposed to believe he can eat a manly meal and pleasure Hannah? Lol

I completely skipped through the 4-5 minutes of George trying on suits.

Someone asked why they don't have have endearing nicknames for eachother. Well, business partners typically don't...
Oh those Lean Cuisines are most definitely approaching their expiration date, the company is probably thrilled with the free publicity from the "feel good story" of delivering him the "warmies". Shane's "warmies" are a completely gross looking, culturally bastardized take on egg rolls. I noticed that weak lick of ice cream- no way is he doing foreplay on Hannah for even a minute let alone 10 or more minutes to get the job done right. And that huge platter in front of him of tougher meats like beef roulade and sausage- its almost laughable at this point how dumb and gullible they think their viewers are.

• Heart
  • Sad
Him saying "warmies" is nauseating! Oh My God. It grosses me out.
They're so ridiculously flippant about Shane's health. The stupidity is mind-blowing. Hannah is 6' and probably 160 lbs. She's the vision of health and vitality. IT. IS. NOT. THE. SAME as Shane having a coughing fit. They are not the same. WHY do they play it off like they are. So f'g irresponsible to let their gullible fans think this is their reality. Their cult followers will abide by anything they say and do.

• Heart
I love how if one of them whines about something in a video companies just decide to cater to them... A lifetime supply of 'warmies'? Really?! As if he needs that... Also, who is even a patron for them? Their videos are beyond boring, and just mindless vlogs they put very little thought/effort into. I can't believe there's people who actually pay money to support this 'content'.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
"Lifetime supply" usually means a year supply. After that they give you like 4 or 5 coupons a month for 50% off. By two and the 2nd one is "free". Working in this industry that's pretty much the reality of it.

• Wow
Again with the token dinner shot. Why do they do this right after the cake tasting debacle where he looked seriously concerned if not downright terrified to have those bites shoved in his mouth? Now he’s fake eating a big sausage? He’s not eating a big sausage just like he’s not snaking a big sausage down his shorts. He’s an utter fraud and I can’t wait for them to be outed!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
I wonder if all these videos of Shane being fed are "special" Patreon requests. The level of his disability and how distorted his body has become are put on full display when S&G do this. They may as well title half of them: "Watch Shane Try to Eat! See What Happens!" Only thing missing is Hannah wearing one of her bikinis while feeding him.

It seems as if they are using Shane's limitations and struggles as a form of entertainment. This is exploitative and, yes, I know Shane is a willing participant but still...... When I see the screenshots of him "eating" I honestly worry that one day he will choke.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
This commenter states that Anna Reinalda actually said she’d have legal problems if she spoke about her relationship with Shane. I certainly always believed this but never heard anyone say that they had knowledge about it. Who is this commenter and what else do they know? Reveal yourself! 😂

Welcome! Yes, Hannah’s mom is totally onboard and actually is an integral part of the relationship (or scam, depending on how you feel about it). Back in January of this year, they filmed a few videos in Florida and one of those was an interview with Liz (Hannah’s mom). She steadfastly supports them and provides a lot of Shane’s care. She also, along with her husband, lives with Shane and Hannah in the same house. Liz was promoting Shane’s blog just weeks after Hannah met him. She’s appears quite fond of the situation.
Who the duck does he think he is the little gremlin. Yuk he revolts me :sick:

Again with the token dinner shot. Why do they do this right after the cake tasting debacle where he looked seriously concerned if not downright terrified to have those bites shoved in his mouth? Now he’s fake eating a big sausage? He’s not eating a big sausage just like he’s not snaking a big sausage down his shorts. He’s an utter fraud and I can’t wait for them to be outed!
I was quite hoping he's choke. I know I know too much hate........

I wonder if all these videos of Shane being fed are "special" Patreon requests. The level of his disability and how distorted his body has become are put on full display when S&G do this. They may as well title half of them: "Watch Shane Try to Eat! See What Happens!" Only thing missing is Hannah wearing one of her bikinis while feeding him.

It seems as if they are using Shane's limitations and struggles as a form of entertainment. This is exploitative and, yes, I know Shane is a willing participant but still...... When I see the screenshots of him "eating" I honestly worry that one day he will choke.
Hanna in a bikini feeding Shane will rake in views. Have you ever considered giving advice to S&G? You are very creative and they would surely take your advice into account ;). As a matter of fact, they probably would be scratching behind their ears how they themselves didn't come up with this idea lol.
In all fairness, I don't like Shane and his way of doing business, but I would not like for him to get hurt in any kind of way. For example while eating, or while descending down a kirb (smh, see one of their earlier vids where Hannah risked toppling Shane right in the middle of the road, because they were too lazy to take a different route and because OF COURSE they had to whine and "advocate" for mobility in order to trigger their fans to complain to all (ir)relevant authorities). I wish him good health, because he is clearly suffering. Who knows, maybe he is very depressed and he is trying to cope by faking a lifestyle he can't really live. Overall a very odd situation and "family".

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.