Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoubleOld

VIP Member
That's the McMansion H&S, along with her parents, bought about a year ago. The other two properties are H&S's former house and Hannah's parents' former house, and there are a lot of photos for each. All were easily recognizable just from the videos they posted of them hanging out at their houses. I have no idea if either of them had a big mortgage on their previous home, but both sold for more than they bought them for. I don't remember when her parents bought theirs, but I don't think H&S were in their house even 2 years. It wasn't very long. Both their houses were nice and appeared to have plenty of room for both families. If I recall, one of H's brothers and his family lived next to their parents.

It's certainly their right to buy and live wherever they want, but paying $1.9 million USD for a house that isn't even accessible to Shane w/o someone carrying him up and down the stairs just seemed pretentious and, frankly, dumb unless they intended to update it. I remember the first several months in their previous house, maybe a year, that Hannah would drive him over to her parents' house once a week (or so) and hose him off in their shower. Their excuse was they didn't have a shower chair/bench that would fit in the main-floor bathtub in their house, and Shane's wheelchair wouldn't fit through the bathroom door.

It was an older house that previous owner(s) had remodeled, but the bathroom was still small. It had a fully-finished basement with another bedroom (or 2) and a full bath, but the only way they could get Shane downstairs and back up was for Hannah to carry him, a risky-looking process they demonstrated in one of their videos. Shane reacted as if he'd never been down there before. I'm just going by all the things they covered in their videos. At one point they were strongly hinting, and the sycophants were egging them on, that they needed to start a GoFundMe for $$$ to have an elevator installed in that house and to remodel the bathroom so Shane could get inside in his wheelchair. Many fans suggested some company that provides such services should "donate" their materials and labor in return for advertising. Shane (and/or his parents) had an elevator installed in his parents' modest home in Pennsylvania several years ago. Apparently they rejected that idea in their first house in favor of the McMansion, but so far I don't think they've installed an elevator there. One time they saw a house that listed for $1 million which had an elevator and all the amenities they were looking for, but they said they only qualified for a loan of $200K when they bought that house, so a $1 million house was not in the cards. There was some information about that here:

Of course we don't know their reasoning for buying "Shane Manor," but I guess they sat down with her parents and saw an opportunity for them to all live in one big house, so that's when they formed that Purple Flamingo LLC to buy it. Liz already has several airBnBs, so there was speculation they might utilize part of the McMansion for expanding Liz's business. Again, nothing wrong with that, but it just seems hypocritical to lament not being able to afford an accessible $1 million USD home, a $1,000 USD shower bench for the tub that would fit, or a $114 USD joystick part for S's new wheelchair while dropping big bucks eating expansive spreads of food that S could not possibly eat, but to turn around a few months later, and with her parents' chipping in, they spent almost twice that amount on the McMansion.

The only accessible concession they seem to have made to the McMansion is a somewhat dangerous looking wooden ramp leading from the 2nd floor at the back of the house to the patio and built-in pool. There's a 90-degree turn halfway down that with only short boards on the sides and rails on only a short section, just looks like an accident waiting to happen. It snows a LOT in Minnesota in the winter, so while I think they said the pool is heated, it's still outside, and we caught a glimpse of that ramp in a video a few weeks ago where it was covered in snow.

Shane reportedly had a mishap coming down the wooden ramp her parents had installed on their old house. It was iced over and didn't have high enough sides, and H said his chair fell off the side halfway down, pinning S in his chair up against the house. Apparently no one inside even knew it happened at first. H just happened to be going out a few minutes later and found him wedged there, understandably freaked out over seeing his life flash in front of his eyes. The result was a controversial black eye and a huge scare. It was one of the more blatant examples of H cackling inappropriately at her husband potentially being crushed to death. It was just very odd.

He's not self-sufficient. He's talked about how when he was still living with his parents and then moved in with H while she was in college in Northfield, MN, how his parents (and later H when she went to classes and swim practice) would get him up in the mornings, help him take care of his morning bathroom business, dress him, and sit him in his wheelchair. He said he intentionally limited his fluid intake over the day b/c (1) he couldn't pick up a cup or bottle, just a cup with a long straw someone had to place in front of him, and (2) so he wouldn't have to pee again for hours. I wouldn't be surprised if his kidneys and bladder were at risk for infection with this questionable practice, but he said he was able to hold it until someone came home.

I don't think he can eat by himself anymore. That's one of the big reasons he cited for getting the $50,000 USD Jaco arm. They wrestled with his insurance company for months to get that thing, and after it was initially denied, the righteously indignant sycophants urged each other to write to S's insurance company and "demand" they cover the cost of this thing that would transform S's life, but H says she often "forgets" to mount it back on his chair after it charges overnight.

He could use it to hold a cup, pour a drink, grasp finger food and reach his mouth. He could potentially open a door to escape in the event of a fire or something, and yet it seems MIA most of the time. I always wondered what could have happened if there were a fire and he needed to get out of the house quickly. He couldn't even open a door to escape. He's talked about one time (I think in one of his books) when he was sitting in his chair, home alone at his parents' house, when some random man walked through an unlocked door and started looking around and talking to S. It understandably scared him, but I think he said the guy was a harmless neighbor who apparently had a loose screw or two.

He's talked about having a panic attack at his parents' home one night when they were home but sitting outside. They apparently had a baby monitor in his room that for some reason wasn't working, and he was terrified he'd choke or need immediate help and they wouldn't be able to hear/see him.

All that to say, Shane is way too helpless to be left alone for hours on end. He's not "just a wheelchair user" regardless of how badly he wishes that were true. Face it, the dude got dealt a bad hand in life, but S and H could do so much more to educate people on disabilities and encourage others with disabilities if they would just own up to the fact that he requires full-time help to function and be safe and that having to provide that level of care can some days be difficult for many people. Same with all his bragging about his sexual prowess. Personally I don't care if they "do it" or how they "do it" if they do, but I imagine there are some of their audience who would benefit from them sharing the things they've found work for them. Or else just stop teasing about it. A lot of their video titles are nothing more than clickbait.
Nailed it @fredflintstone. One of the best posts ever. Everything you said is fact-based.

I wonder, too, that if between Hannah rushing home between classes to take care of Shane, Liz was also making trips to the apartment to check on him. It's a flat out lie that he was - or ever could safely be - left alone for 8 hrs. And that's OK. It doesn't decrease anyone's value as a human being to have a medical condition that makes them dependent on other people. S&G are the ones who are sending the wrong message.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
E="CamWinston, post: 9868199, member: 249575"]
New video up about results of Shane’s sperm quality test: overall, not good, but don’t worry, it’s not bc of his disability and there’s still a chance they’ll conceive through intercourse! Lots of talk about Shane’s seed in the vid, you’ve been warned.
[/QUOTE]

Why are they even talking about this when they've already announced that they are travelling and moving around for the foreseeable so they aren't going to adopt/have kids. Seriously when was the last time they actually produced a proper edited interesting video about anything let alone advocacy? They might aswell change their nich to lifestyle influencer vloggers. And bad ones at that. They really do churn out the most basic sit down video that can't take more than half an hour to do each week. I watch a lot of channels and they are the lowest quality of them all. No effort put in whatsoever and still the suckers keep the praise pouring in

• Sick

Poggypig

VIP Member
So shane can’t even wipe his own ass yet he has no medical issues whatsoever ever ok shane and I’m the Pope

• Heart
I discovered Shane and Hannah a few days ago. Unfortunately became obsessed, and binge watched a bunch of their videos. At first I thought it was pretty cool that a guy in Shane's position could pull a chick that looks like Hannah, regardless of if it was fake or not. A guy dealt a hand like that deserves to be cut a lot of slack. I can't hate on the man because he has a beautiful woman to love and care for him. But then I started reading the YouTube comments, and my opinion changed. Those comments are so ridiculously glowing, it actually managed to piss me off with how out of touch with reality they are. Showing your support is one thing, making ridiculous comments like "she is so lucky to have him!" "omg Shane is so funny! I can see why she loves him!" "omg! I wish I had someone who looks at me like she looks at Shane!" I mean...give me a break.

First of all, nothing, and I mean nothing stands out about Shane's personality. He isn't clever and witty, he doesn't sound any more intelligent than the average person, he has little to no charisma, and his jokes are lame as fuck. Where exactly is this fantastic personality that Hannah and their fans rave about? I just don't see it. Stephen Hawking had more personality and charisma than Shane, and he couldn't even use his voice or make facial expressions. Yet there it is in the comments, their fans mentioning how awesome and funny and cool he is, like he could play that disabled guy in a Farrelly brothers movie. It's nuts. He seems like nice enough guy, though. I've read comments saying he's a dick, but I don't see that, although he did piss me off in one video where he called Hannah "mean". Shane has no business EVER calling Hannah mean. Regarding his voice...I don't want to bash the guy for things he can't help, but Jesus Christ, in the video where he explained what's wrong with it, ppl in the comments were saying things like "I never thought anything was wrong with your voice". Come on. Dude sounds like a goddamn goblin. That shit is hard to listen to sometimes "hewo, hewo, welcugh tew duh schughow" that's shit is not cute and adorable. The man needs to go see a throat doctor of something. I'm sure they can give him some kind of steroids to strengthen his throat muscles. I hate to be mean, but the level of delusion with his fans and his family irritate the hell out of me.

Regarding Hannah, I'll say this...beautiful women can be crazy, too. One of the weirdest women I've ever known in my life my drop dead gorgeous, one of those girls who is at the very least, a 9.5 by most guy's standards. But she was nuts. I think that's the case with Hannah. You can call it beautiful and endearing all you want. A young, healthy, attractive woman choosing to be with someone in Shane's condition isn't normal. It just isn't. Something is wrong with her. This doesn't mean she can't be happy. She probably is. She does seems to genuinely love Shane, and I don't buy the "money" thing, because Hannah could very easily pull an able bodied guy much richer than Shane. I'm not sure what her issue is, I've only seen the theories and opinions. My personal opinion based on what I've seen so far is that this has something to do with her childhood/teenage years. Apparently she had hips, tits, and ass by the time she was 12, so I can see why that would scar some women in some kind of way. Maybe that's what fucked her up. I mean, what normal heterosexual woman would choose to be in a relationship where she has to do every little thing for their partner? If they'd been previously together before an accident, AWESOME. If she met him in some medical care center and they developed a relationship, fine. But what's this? She says she saw him in a documentary, thought he was cute with an awesome personality and reached out? They FaceTimed over the course of a few weeks? On their first meeting, she had to help him pee? Nah, that shit is weird. Also, Hannah mentioned how Shane "picked her up" at the airport, and I literally burst out laughing. But like I said, she is definitely off. If it was normal or common for heterosexual women to choose a man in Shane condition...we wouldn't have iPhones right now, I'll put it that way.

Her and Shane as a couple - I think it's genuine. I think they really love each other like (weird) husbands and wives do. I read back through threads from this forum going back to 2020, and people were predicting the demise of the relationship back then. Here it is 2 years later, and they still seem happy and in love. Extremely weird love, but love nonetheless. That being said, they really need to cut the bullshit, acting like they are a normal, everyday couple. The are the epitome of "abnormal" as a couple, which is why they have a platform in the first place. They act like Shane's condition is a minor inconvenience. Bullshit. I also call bullshit on their supposed high intensity intimacy. There is no way they are having sex. She is most likely not interested in sex, and he is unable to have it either way. Biggest indicator of this - the video when she was kissing on him and licking his face. She was clearly "performing", doing shit she'd seen on tv, and Shane was acting shocked like she'd never done it before. I saw ZERO chemistry in that display. They might love each other, but they aren't having sex. And the whole baby thing. Come on. Go to children's hospitals. Raise and donate money for disabled children. Don't have babies. Stop pretending like it is in any way normal, or even moral for you two to bring a child into this world. How would they even do it, anyway? How would Shane's sperm get inside Hannah? That's what I want to know. Who's going to take care of Shane while Hannah is pregnant, and idk, over the course of the next 6 or 7 years, before the child finally becomes relatively independent? They are always going to require at least one other adult in the house, and that adult has to be willing to wipe Shane's ass everyday - or maybe they will take care of the baby while Hannah takes care or Shane? The shit is just bizarre beyond comprehension.

Anyway. At the end of the day, If they're happy, whatever. Best of luck. It's just that the fakeness of it all just bothers me. I don't care that a beautiful woman is with a severely disabled man, just be straight up about it. They'd be tolerable if they - and their insufferable fans - were just honest about the immense challenges they face. I don't need to know how they have sex. But I do need to know how the fuck they plan on handling the incredibly difficult challenges of raising a child. I want Hannah to be fucking honest, look in the camera - without Shane present - and explain exactly what her deal is. "I know you guys don't understand it, but I love him. And yes, it is extremely difficult sometimes, and I do think about what I sacrificed, but I love the man. Also, we're blessed to have people willing to support us and help out, I could never do it on my own."

THAT I would respect.

• Heart

Dbledutchs

How can he "forget" anything? It HAS to be a collaborative effort since he PHYSICALLY CAN'T pack anything, why do they insist he is a regular guy? Why not call it like it is? They are desperate for content at this point, since they won't address the real issues!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

DoubleOld

VIP Member
He definitely had to have had caregivers. Like you pointed out, his parents were working class folks. Their home is not extravagant. Surely they utilized something like IHSS (or whatever it’s called in their state). Shane definitely tells a different tale, though. Like the time he badly had to urinate and when his parents finally got home, he didn’t want to burden them.That story killed two birds with one stone. 1) He doesn’t wear diapers and 2) he stayed home alone like the independent man that he is.
His younger brother, Andrew, helped with his care when they were growing up. In fact, when it came time for Andrew to go to college he said he didn't want to go away to school because he wanted to be able to still help take care of Shane at home. There was also a long term friend of Shane's whom he had known from early childhood who helped out. And an array of cousins, aunts, uncles, etc. This scenario that S&G are presenting of just one person/Hannah being able to take care of him, and that he can be left alone for any period of time, is bizarre and dangerous.

As far as Hannah enabling his delusions, it's been like that from Day One. In one of their earlier videos Hannah showed a selfie she took of them the first night they spent together. She is beaming and Shane is naked from the chest up with the rest of his body under a blanket. So she shows the picture and says: "You were bold. You took your shirt off that first night but I kept mine on." WTF? This is sick. It really is.

• Sick
  • Heart

DoubleOld

VIP Member
I don't really watch these 2 often. Their latest video came up on my feed.

So how does Shane produce a sample? Does someone have to jack him off? The nurse??
As a long time nurse here, I can assure you that that deed is absolutely outside our scope of practice and would lead to someone's nursing license being taken away!!!! Thank God!!! :confused: :sick: 🤮

• Heart

boredawn

A wax sculpture of a creepy ventriloquist's dummy 😂

Note: I originally wrote s p a z z y instead of creepy, but it was blanked out with astericks. Is that a bad word on Tattle or something?
Might be a cultural difference (not sure where you are from but I in the UK) but here its a derogatory slur for disabled - something akin to calling someone a 'r e t a r d '

SmallWonder

VIP Member
This must be making S & G's blood boil.......I was just watching a video and as per usual an ad came up first. An ad which said "Video will play after ad." In other words, you couldn't click off of it. The ad was for Jared's (very well known jewelry store here) and showed a woman giving a watch to a man as a gift, the man acts surprised/grateful, etc. They exchange loving looks. Well, the pair looked familiar to me and then I realized who they were. Wait for it..................Cole and Charisma!
I could just imagine Hannah frantically trying to click out of the ad with her eyes bulging in anger :ROFLMAO:!! I've noticed a lot of jewelry ads are getting more diverse in casting these days: interracial couples, LGBTQ+ couples, middle aged or older couples- its a good business move! I do wish that for once, jewelry companies could tap into what I call "The Spinster Market"- I'm single and I buy myself nice jewelry and it would be great if somehow a company could do an ad where a woman buys herself a diamond ring or a bracelet and goes about her day working in her career, running errands and hanging out with friends while marveling at her jewelry purchase.

• Heart

SmallWonder

VIP Member
Does anyone else hope for a new video from S and G just to keep up the great conversations here 😅? They haven't posted in 13 days- must be nice to not show up to "work" for 13 days and still have a job. They just have to shit out an 11 minute video with Hannah's tits in a Walmart camisole while Shane garbles about Hello Fresh and a long winded story about nothing. Rinse and repeat- what's the hold up?!

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm still in the process of catching up on all this shit. I'm sure most of you have seen the "pregnancy scare" video, being that it's over a year old. Pregnancy scare. So Shane's dick works and they're capable of having all the intercourse it sometimes takes to make a baby. Uh..ok. The man has a child's body and legs that don't work, but his penis is normal sized and does work. Got it. And despite his legs being nearly fused together, Hannah manages to get it to it, get him aroused enough for intercourse, and somehow maneuver it into her vagina. Uh-Huh. And Shane can handle the rigors of sex. And Hannah is fine with a guy that is incapable of doing even the smallest of things men do to please women during sex. No ass grabbing, no thigh rubbing, no intense kissing, no ear nibbling, no breast fondling, no light hair pulling, no sexy positions, no laying there and letting him do all the work for once. And Hannah is blissfully okay with all of this. All of that - and carrying him around, feeding him, bathing him, clothing him, helping him piss, helping him shit, wiping his ass, wiping his nose, bushing his teeth...all of that is okay with Hannah because Shane has this amazing, previously unlocked-by-anyone personality that transcends all of the aforementioned. Right.

Are these two serious? I'm starting to think this is some extremely clever satire they're doing. Maybe ya'll are right.

• Heart
New video up about results of Shane’s sperm quality test: overall, not good, but don’t worry, it’s not bc of his disability and there’s still a chance they’ll conceive through intercourse! Lots of talk about Shane’s seed in the vid, you’ve been warned.

• Sick
  • Haha

Cattycat79

Chatty Member
Their latest video about "indecent exposure" was inspired by Hannah's left boob falling out of her top while sunbathing or something (I skipped through alot of the banal dialogue), which inspired them to talk about Shane's supposed indecent situations at the pool. He began saying that his body is the size of an 8 year old's but "other parts" are not, so he has a "tendency to fall out" of the bottom of his trunks . I stopped the video right there at 2:39 as that is already way too much bullshit from the get go - not interested in the rest of his fable about his fictitious "snake".

• Sick
  • Haha
Hi everyone. Please please don't take this the wrong way or in a derogatory manner. I'm not disrespecting disabled people. But it's more of a human nature question that I'm sure more than I have asked. Can Hannah really be physically attracted to Shane? I'm just trying to understand the attraction. I can understand the other way around but I can't her side to him. There's so many people with great posts and wonderful thoughts on here I thought maybe you might have some insight.
I personally don't think so. The fact of the matter is he's not 'just a guy in a wheelchair.' He doesn't look like an adult, so being attracted to him physically is highly unlikely. I do think if the relationship is real, she's a devotee. I can tell she doesn't have good social skills and she seems to have issues with able-bodied men. So, that could be why she'd be drawn to someone like him, because he's 'safe'. But otherwise, I don't see how any adult can be physically attracted to him. He has the body of a child, which isn't his fault, but it's his reality. Honestly, I would find it disturbing if someone was genuinely physically attracted to him...

Cattycat79

Chatty Member
I think if Jared's casted Hannah and Shane in their ad, it would be too disturbing and perplexing for alot of people. Cole really is just a regular dude in a wheelchair so it's not that difficult to digest. There's diversity, and then there's anomalies (S&G). Sorry, some things just can't be "normalized" no matter how hard they try. I'm not trying to offend anyone with the same severity of SMA, but purposely using someone like Hannah as his wife (after failing twice with two other pretty blonde girls) instead of an authentic connection is for shock value.

Last edited:
  • Heart

VirtualSkeptic

It never stops being absurd that they pretend they have sex when it's impossible for so many reasons. Just trying would literally be life threatening to him. 1 little slip up and she would crush his ribcage like an egg. It would be dangerous even with a non massive amazonian woman but it's so obviously impossible with his legs and ribs totally covering his crotch.

• Heart

Hope1234

Hi everyone. Please please don't take this the wrong way or in a derogatory manner. I'm not disrespecting disabled people. But it's more of a human nature question that I'm sure more than I have asked. Can Hannah really be physically attracted to Shane? I'm just trying to understand the attraction. I can understand the other way around but I can't her side to him. There's so many people with great posts and wonderful thoughts on here I thought maybe you might have some insight.

• Heart

jolleee

A good break down of why theyre scammers.
The only thing to add is that the scammers have never "came clean" about the fake zoom wedding. They doubled down and made up more lies to cover up their previous lies in a video cutely titled "we lied about our wedding". They still claim it was a "real" wedding and still have their anniversary on the date of the fake wedding, not the date they actually went to the courthouse and legally married about a month after the fake wedding, which I have no doubt was entirely for the purpose of covering their ass and saving the integrity of their sham.
These people will just do about anything for clicks and views… fake a wedding, drop a title about divorce (just a dream) and throwing in “quadriplegic”is no different
I saw in the comments on the latest video a fan said something along the lines of, "I consider people who are paraplegic people who are in nursing homes. But you're too intelligent so you clearly aren't that." Umm... okay. Because he definitely doesn't need 24/7 care at all :rolleyes: Just a really smart normal guy in a wheelchair, that's all it is people 😂 I still have yet to see this so called brilliance he supposedly has. All I've seen in juvenile jokes and very mediocre writing.
What a ridiculously poorly informed comment ! Paraplegics and quads are just nursing home folk ? Well yup most of them don’t live in mansions funded by YouTube but they are meant to be made aware of in a positive light by this very channel! Ugh the nonsense of this charade

juvenile indeed ! I have said it once and I’ll say it again this channel ain’t gonna age well

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12