Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

boredawn

God, they are not just terrible human beings, but also really fecking lazy when it comes to content creation. They mention in their last video that they are now starting to move towards making short reels/content like the tick toks etc, which i suspected. Cashing in on Hannah's tits and ass I see!

However, on top of that they are just poor at what they do. The videos they used to do were at least somewhat interesting from an accessibility point of view with regards to showing the practicalities of travelling with someone as disabled as Shane, but they cant even be arsed to do that anymore. They just went on a multi-state trip and literally made zero content on it! Instead they just set up a tripod and sit boring as feck talking about their trip. No wonder they are having to branch out because the content is scraping the barrel. You would think after being in a pendemic and practically house bound for the best part of two years that they would actually want to document what little interesting content they have, but nope!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Nadad41t

Yeah in the past Shane has explained that his wheelchair needs to be treated and respected as his body. They are both one in the same. Hannah and him threw a temper tantrum in one of their old videos when an airline made them stowe his wheelchair with the luggage.

boredawn

God, he is so cringe. The last chapter of his 'Laughing at my nightmare' book is all about that girl Shannon oconnor who he claims he was dating at the time, and how he hopes to marry her. Like, it's childish levels of 'she's my one true love' etc etc.

He mentions that they got into a fight early on in their relationship because she didnt want to commit to 'dating' him, so he moved on to talking to another girl. In terms of the timeline he mentions that they had recently just put out his documentary with Rainn Wilson, which is the one I know that Hannah saw and got in contact with him about. So, are we to assume the girl he was talking to while waiting for Shannan to 'date' him, was Hannah? Are we to believe that hawt Shane had not one, but two!!! busty blondes fighting for him at the one time?!?

Was just on YouTube they have this on the home page yeah cause nothing else says you’re partner wants to shag you senseless after wiping their ass and changing their dirty nappy 🤮

I seriously think Hannah gets off sexually over doing his care it’s weird af

There are very clear boundaries between intimacy, and caregiving. There HAS to be! For the safety and security of all involved. Are we really to believe that she get's a tingle down below when she's wet-wiping Shane's scrawny little ass?! I think someone mentioned before that they have no clear direction in how they used these categories -someone said before that they define 'independence' as shane being able to be left alone, rather than having the capacity to be independent doing certain things. Its the same with intimacy - they seem to confuse an act that involves being physically close and intimate, as the same as sexual intimacy. We know her mother also shares in Shanes care, so shouldn't they have clearer defined boundaries than this? How does Liz's physical intimacy differ from Hannah's if its the act itself that defines it as intimacy? God, it's shrinks dream to speak to them about that one!

Last edited:
  • Haha
View attachment 1278810View attachment 1278871View attachment 1278872View attachment 1278888
I truly hate this latest video: Shane talks about his penis/balls accidentally falling out of his children's swim trunks in public pools around children and that it's a common problem because he's well endowed- yeah right. Hannah showcases sponsored swimsuits that were given to her by spinning around clutching her cover up to her chest and then flashing the camera like some crazed pedophile in a trench coat. Hannah is so attention starved. To add to my disgust, Shane keeps asking Hannah if her swimsuit "is scratch and sniff? Edible? Dissolvable in water? Will she fall out of the bottoms to expose herself?!" This is fucking disgusting!! What happened to modesty? What happened to their initial plan to advocate for people with disabilities? Why do they have a mansion and make millions while honest Americans work every single damn day to barely make ends meet in careers? And look at the about 5-inch inseam on those swim trunks- we're supposed to believe that Shane's rocking a 5-inch FLACID penis and has a pendulous ball sack that he can't keep contained?! Such an outright lie.
Wow, so even worse content than I could have ever predicted. 🤢

Ohh ok they’ve moved from the difficulties of being disabled in a world not built for you to discussing the hard knock life that comes with being a YouTuber. 🙄 Cry me a river, let’s find them the world tiniest violin.

Overall message of this vid: sHaNe hAs a HuGe D

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Cattycat79

Chatty Member
Oh but that's just their "humour" 🙄 Nah...he's a bitter, narcissistic dick and she's low key grossed out by him, but the "show" must go on...

Someone in their yt comments mentioned Anna and Shannon who fit the same physical profile as Hannah, and a fan said "So? He has a type". Yes, he certainly does, and very high standards. But what are the chances that THREE of his "type" - tall, blonde, conventionally beautiful, athletic & educated - would find him attractive? In a row? We all know it's 0%. One is a stretch and still an anomoly for someone like Shane. A regular guy with a better personality doesn't even have a parade of women with all his ideal/fantasy characteristics at his disposal.

They came off as bumbling dunces in their "quadriplegic" video. Why not seek out a professional opinion to provide an educated response for their viewers? They think they're experts on everything related to disability, but that doorknob Shane didn't even know his wheelchair seat had to be kneaded to prevent discomfort and sores 🙄 Disability awareness, my ass. They only bring "awareness" to their entitlement and stupidity, in my opinion.

• Heart

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
Sorry, this isn't entirely related to Shane and Hannah. Though relevant enough I hope?

There's another influencer called Wheelchair Rapunzel who has SMA. She's just announced her pregnancy.
They also have a very strange dynamic. Her boyfriend is her caregiver, and also only recently 6 months sober. Questions on whether she suffers with alcoholism too.

In general, there are lots of parallels between them and S&Q. Their own comments section is of course, filled with congratulations, as I imagine Shane and Hannah's would be if they somehow get pregnant. But if you look elsewhere, a lot of people have concerns. Firstly, with her body's ability to carry a baby to full term, and then if she does, the fact she won't be able to provide any real care for that child and whether it's selfish to bring a child into the world knowing you can't fully care for them.
Also, people understandably concerned about the father's sobriety, not only will he be in recovery but then caring for his girlfriend and newborn baby on top of that would be a lot for anyone.

Just made me think about Shane and Hannah becoming parents. Would people be more open to that because it's the father who is disabled? People's concerns seem to be exacerbated by the fact in the instance of Wheelchair Rapunzel it's the mother who won't be able to care for the baby.

Do you think it's inherently selfish and irresponsible for any couple with such a significant disability to have a baby?
Just interested in people's opinions.

I'm wondering if any of these people have really thought past the "awww a baby" stage and imagined the real challenges of daily life.

Then again, in Shane's case at least, he seems to bury his head in the sand when it comes to anything being challenging, and suggesting that some things might be difficult is abelist, obviously.

This is only my opinion.
I think it’s a disaster, and I think it’s extremely selfish on both parties.

I have a severely disabled child, her diagnosis is literally 1 in 2.5 million. There was no signs from scans or tests, it was de novo. I would love to have more children but the very little risk is not worth it, mostly because it’s so rare we do not know the full extent on health or life span. Also, I cannot give adequate 24h care with other children on top.

I also have BPD and the stress of being a caregiver with it is very hard, throw into the fact this guy will be basically a caregiver to a baby and his partner, what support does he have? Respite? He is also an addict and as soon as things get tough which they will; it’s a massive risk.

In summary I think their decision is very stupid and selfish, and they aren’t thinking it through. I just don’t see how CPS won’t be involved to be honest, what care can she possibly give a baby when she can’t care for herself? This isn’t being mean, this is being realistic and her army of commenters just commenting with rose tinted views that everything is going to be amazing and anyone dare speak the truth is ‘ableist’ is absolute rubbish.

• Heart
I don't know how it never occurred to me, but I finally found the words to describe S&G's fans...TOXIC POSITIVITY.

Peraweila

One can only take so many unfunny, annoying “jokes.”

That reminds me of the movie Mrs. Doubtfire and this scene, replacing Miranda with Hannah and Daniel with Shane and Doubtfire with People Magazine (PM) and taking liberty with some dialogue.

Hannah: Shane was so wonderfully different, and funny! He could always make me laugh.

PM: They always say the key to a solid marriage is laughter.

Hannah: But after a few years, everything just stopped being funny.

PM: Why?

Hannah: I was doing all the housework and running after the kids and taking my clothes off for YouTube all the time, and he was always stuck in that dirty chair. I hardly ever got to see the kids with all our work we did in the public, and on the nights I'd try to get home early to be with them and give my geriatric parents a break, something would go wrong. The house would be wrecked and I'd have to clean it up. He never knew, but so many nights I just cried myself to sleep.

PM : [crushed because they have ridden on S & H's dick for years] Really?

Hannah : The truth is, I didn't like who I was when I was with him. I would turn into this horrible person. I didn't want my kids growing up with a mother like that. When I'm not with Shane, I'm better. And... I'm sure he's better when he's not with me.

PM : Well, you never... I mean, did you ever say anything to him?

Hannah: Shane never liked to talk about anything serious. I used to think Shane could do anything he set his mind to, except be serious. But then *I* was serious enough for everybody.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cattycat79

Chatty Member
I used to have a business page on Facebook. You can pay Facebook to "boost" a post to make it visible to your chosen demographic, whether they follow you or not. I was very specific to my customer base and mainly used it for anticipated items or promotions, but some make their demographic so general that their sponsored post reaches anyone and everybody. I've hidden many irrelevant and repetitive posts that were shown to me just because I'm a woman in Canada between the ages of 18-64. The page owner can see how many people it reached organically and through the "boost", as well as engagement stats - including how many reacted, commented, hid, or reported.

They are using Facebook to directly drive more traffic to their Youtube channel. Of all posts/videos to shamelessly garner more attention to, they choose "My Husband Rates My Outfits!" to show off the freakish physical disparity between "All American beauty" Hannah (as unfashionable as she is, and looked frumpy and smug in that thumbnail) and her severely disabled yet "hiLArIouS" husband. They're playing characters. Nothing to do with advocacy or helping anyone. If I didn't know who they were and they randomly popped up in my feed, I'd be like wtf is this? They're not cute.

Last edited:
  • Heart

DoubleOld

VIP Member
I want to ask ya'll a question. Taking their personalities and conspiracy theories out of the equation, does anyone find this relationship weird based solely on Shane's disability and Hannah not being disabled? I do. I think Shane's life has value and he deserves to be loved and supported, but yes, I find it extremely odd that a woman would seek out, date, then marry a guy that disabled. I guess it's beautiful in it's own way...I guess? I mean, it's a literally Beauty and the Beast story come true - which isn't meant as an insult if you truly understand the meaning behind the orginal story. The original one as we know it. I'm sure there's some horror story version like so many other popular classic stories.
Short answer @ToneGrey87: Yes. Shane's level of disability is such that he has to rely on whoever he is ( and in this case - Hannah ) for his very survival. And, yes, again: It is extremely odd for a woman to deliberately and aggressively pursue a man with that level of disability who she has never met from 1,000 miles away for a romantic relationship.

Not everyone may agree with me but consider this: Let's say the gender roles were reversed and it was an able bodied man who had pursued a 'survival level' disabled woman for a romantic relationship from 1,000 miles away: People would be losing their sh*t about the obvious power imbalance inherent in that situation and would be questioning: "Why?"

I don't know if it's a devotee situation, a business arrangement or an agreement between the two families but I do know this: Anytime anyone tries to bring up these issues S&G's response is always the same: "You're just an ableist and you just don't think disabled people deserve love."

Ummm.......no......I never said that or felt it.

• Heart

Cattycat79

Chatty Member
Those last two videos were pointless and full of absurdities/holes.

I wondered about why the tomatoes were so thick in that sandwich, too, when he can only consume paper thin slivers of them. Hannah was obviously stuffing her face with the sandwich they presented, while his bread, cheese and tomato smoothie waited for him offscreen.

Buying himself a knife and his chip story were both absolutely ridiculous.

Hannah is a damn dunce - I wouldn't trust her taking measurements. Even though 5'1" is still small, he definitely looks more like a wee 4'7". He is not 5'1".

What an arrogant ass he is, and a stupid one to boot. For someone with his condition, what could possibly be more important than investing time and effort into maximizing his strength, flexibility and mobility? I'm sure it would be difficult and painful at first (a relative has CP, and I saw it was hard on her sometimes), but wouldn't it be worth it? The way he haughtily stated he had other things to focus on - like what, his lame blogging? Tagging along with and being the resident clown for his brother and his brother's friends? The self negligence is a dangerous message to send others with the same disease. He wouldn't know if his permanently bent knees has a negative impact because he's never straightened them. Pretending he's a stallion in bed with his baby carrot AND bent legs, too...smdh.

Speaking of his baby carrot, he claimed that condom catheters are too tight for him 🙄 Just stop it with all the fiction already.

• Heart
  • Sick

jolleee

He definitely had to have had caregivers. Like you pointed out, his parents were working class folks. Their home is not extravagant. Surely they utilized something like IHSS (or whatever it’s called in their state). Shane definitely tells a different tale, though. Like the time he badly had to urinate and when his parents finally got home, he didn’t want to burden them.That story killed two birds with one stone. 1) He doesn’t wear diapers and 2) he stayed home alone like the independent man that he is.
Then he ultimately downplays care workers and what they do, doesn’t he? Yes I see his point and every other person with SMA “I’m not a burden” tagline. And of course no one is saying they are a burden but we can’t downplay their care workers because the work they do is important and wonderful. They allow parents like his to be comfortably working class with a humble (not extravagant) but clean comfortable and tidy home with pleasant handicrafts done by his mother and father who have obviosuly been freed up by a carer. Like I always said their whole channel has no real point or message other than live extravagantly in viewer fan money - their viewers are somewhat brain dead though 🧟‍♀️ 🧟‍♂️ 🧟 his parents were humble handmade guitars and moms pot plants and home made meals… they’re the opposite

• Heart

DoubleOld

VIP Member
Hi everyone. Please please don't take this the wrong way or in a derogatory manner. I'm not disrespecting disabled people. But it's more of a human nature question that I'm sure more than I have asked. Can Hannah really be physically attracted to Shane? I'm just trying to understand the attraction. I can understand the other way around but I can't her side to him. There's so many people with great posts and wonderful thoughts on here I thought maybe you might have some insight.
Go down the rabbit hole of what a "devotee" is and you'll get your answer! (It's having a fetish for severely handicapped people.) I'm of the opinion that Hannah IS a devotee and that's why she zoomed in on Shane. I also think she has a case of arrested development of her social/emotional skills. Others disagree....but that's what makes this forum great. Different opinions are allowed here.

• Heart

Cattycat79

Chatty Member
Shane: They're like 'There's a 3 legged man walking'

Oh, please. Even as a joke, that's asinine. For one, he doesn't "walk around" - it's so bizarre that he always references himself walking, driving, etc. Next, absolutely no one would be able to see his miniscule baby carrot even if it shifted in all degrees and angles. It's wedged between his cemented-shut legs anyways. Then there's dumbass Hannah, who has never touched a penis except to help him piss, going along with his whole story. He probably saw some other dude accidentally hanging out and wished it were him. He does have a penchant for sitting there and cooking up fiction.

RonDonLongLegs

How often does someone really come up to them and say something? I can see it happening once or twice maybe, but as often as they tell these stories?! People might stare, or kids might point, but that's usually the extent of it. Maybe I just live in PA where that doesn't happen, but I can't recall ever seeing someone go up to a severely disabled person, and either ask questions about their disability, or say something rude/bizarre. Does this actually happen a lot? Can anyone attest to this?
My boyfriend has a prosthetic leg and the amount of random people who come up to him when he’s wearing shorts and ask what happened is actually staggering. We live in the UK and honestly I’m shocked by the amount of people who think it’s any of their business

• Wow

Cattycat79

Chatty Member
She must have bought them. She suddenly more than doubled her followers (from 450K to 1M) within a 3 week span. For what? She and her content are not interesting at all, even with her ass cheeks out and peepshows of her cleavage.

They have a new video out about Shane being unhappy with life because he wants to achieve even more. Is he a workaholic trying to prove his worth, or more likely, they don't have much going on and certain things, like his acting/consulting "career", fizzled out before it began? Hannah claims there's "things coming in" from the talent agency but I doubt it - unless they're lame, two bit assignments. Maybe reality is hitting him. Another low effort 11 minutes of them sitting on their asses, inarticulate blathering, and Hannah's horrible, choppy zooming edits. I peaced out before it ended so at least that was satisfying 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

jolleee

I'm sorry your boyfriend gets harassed with questions about his prosthetic leg- those people are nosey busybodies to ask those questions to him.
I bet your boyfriend is awesome!
Yeah this is actual bullshit - he’s trying to live his life and it is none of their biz why he has a prosthetic leg not likes he’s trying to be a millionaire from it like some people we know 😉

• Heart

Peraweila

The comment bot moved onto other channels thank goodness, now the comment section is wonderfuly full of people tearing into Shane for lying about the definition of palliative care and making a clickbait title and thumbnail. In the video before, people confronted him about using a word wrong. He seems to be in mental and physical decline, I am not going to say he is to blame because home staff, Hannah, Liz, and George could abuse him off camera and I don't know for sure if his parents had the right to force him to do therapies and wear equipment but it seems like he is to blame.
I am seeing posts about this site acting up so I apologize if this posts x number of times.

Last edited:
Another example of their dishonesty/ not being truthful about Shane’s condition is how Hannah says she is really introverted, hates people and needs a lot of alone time… except from Shane. She can’t admit that she needs time away from him, bc that would blow up their story that Hannah’s his only caregiver, it’s not a lot of work and she never tires of it. Shane can’t be left alone really (or shouldn’t be) so it makes Hannah sound negligent to need time to herself if no one’s filling in. They insist over and over that Shane does a lot for Hannah, but it’s totally normal and understandable to be frustrated from time to time that he can’t help with simple tasks or errands. That would make Hannah human to admit and would not mean that Shane’s worthless, but is simply the reality of their lives. Of course, that doesn’t fit their narrative and I would never expect that kind of vulnerability from them.

• Heart

Poggypig

VIP Member
He really is the biggest piece of shit going using emotional videos and stuff to gain financial gains by scamming their fans he’s disgusting he really is it’s fraud simple as he’s so emotionally manipulative it’s unreal but he gets away with it cause of his disability if he was abled bodied he would be arrested and rightly so and if Shane wants equality well he can have his ass in prison for scamming people I really hope he gets his katma for this! It’s unethical and he has no morals he says his channel is for disability rights yet he scams disabled people out of the little money they get and it angers me

That video is showing his true colours of how he emotionally manipulates people into getting what he wants

• Heart
  • Angry