Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Anyone who can read body language can see there is no real romantic chemistry between them. Guffawing maniacally at everything he says and occasionally pecking his lips doesn't say "in love" to me. I've seen her turn that laugh on and off like a switch. When someone on the street asked them to kiss, she put her hand up to Shane's face and was like "No thank you!". Sure, requesting that they kiss was out of bounds, but her reaction and body language was like he was friendzoned. I do think they love and care for eachother, but as good friends and work chums. They also give off mother/son and brother/sister vibes. There's actually more physical chemistry between her and her friend, Meredith.

Anyways, those are only a few examples. I'm not proud of how many of their videos I've watched either (since 2020) but there's alot to suggest that this isn't a genuine relationship as much as it is a business, including all the lies they tell.
It's been 3 years. She looks at him the same in the 2019 videos as she does now. Can I ask - what do you think is the reason she'd agree to such a business deal? The money? As has been said many times, she can obviously get an able-bodied man with more money than Shane - although, most guys I know that have that kind of money wouldn't want much from her aside from sex, if I'm just going off what I've seen from her in these videos. Why do you think the "she's just weird" theory is less valid than the "in it for the money" theory? Not trying to start a fight, genuinely wondering what makes you think that, because I don't see it. Maybe I'm missing something.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

DoubleOld

VIP Member
I think I found the girl you're referring to by searching "Chelsea cerebral palsy influencer"- she's very pretty, easygoing and really fun! I like that she's honest in her Tik Toks and Youtube channel about the ups and downs about her disability and how it took her a while to gain confidence in herself. I don't think there would be too much controversy if a guy direct messaged her and pursued her- she's a catch and from what my friends with social media accounts say a lot of young guys bypass dating apps and just DM girls on their social media to ask for a date. I definitely agree about fans laughing way too much at Shane's jokes.
Thank you for letting us know about Chelsea @SmallWonder. I looked her up and everything you say about her is true. I actually hope some nice young man will DM her and she'll get into a great relationship.

The short clip of Chelsea that I saw was taken from her car after she drove herself somewhere. So does anyone remember the video where Hannah put Shane in the driver seat of her car so that he would know what it feels like to drive? She took a picture of him propped up behind the wheel like a sick mannequin. Or a stuffed animal. Or lifesize doll. It seemed so dehumanizing to me. Then they claimed Shane hurt his thumb behind the wheel with Hannah laughing like a maniac while telling the story.

Sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Who and what are squirmy and grubs? They keep coming up on my suggested videos on FB. I assume he has some sort of muscle degenerative disease but have no idea what it is or why they start social media