Squid Game - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My boyfriend and I struggled to get through the cookie bit without heaving. Seeing everyone’s saliva all over the shapes 🤮🤮🤮🤮 we were wretching. But we are really enjoying the series
The sounds were gross too, I wish they'd turned the mics off while everyone was licking and spitting 🤢😭

Reactions: 3
The glass bridge one I just wanted them to hurry up seemed to go on so long.

I think I was the girl with yellow hair to win.

I don’t want Mai to win. She was all for the girls picking each other in the chain yet picked a guy. And then on the glass bridge saying how the girl who wouldn’t move past the person in front doesn’t deserve to be there, hypocrite (kinda)
---
also Mai a hypocrite in the dice game
---
now my favourite went out I want either Phil or Amanda to win

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The fact this only focuses on the games really is really helping it be a massive hit for Netflix. It's attracting many who didn't watch the original series and who would never watch a foreign show, or didn't like the darker elements of the TV show

how are they forgetting what happened on the bridge? Mais decison is completely understandable

• Heart
Reactions: 12
the guy crying and spewing on the cookie game :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::sick: i watched with my mum and she was like they're all actors and i was like no it's a reality show.. until that guy started all that crying i realised it was all a lot of tit with actors lol

Reactions: 4
how are they forgetting what happened on the bridge? Mais decison is completely understandable
what about when Mai broke the pact the game before she chose a man when all the woman had decided to make sure all the woman got through? And she had agreed to it

Also I know she should’ve agreed but pretty sure that the girl who didn’t move didn’t actually agree

So Mai actually broke what the team wanted twice first with the chain game and then the dice one

what about when Mai broke the pact the game before she chose a man when all the woman had decided to make sure all the woman got through? And she had agreed to it

Also I know she should’ve agreed but pretty sure that the girl who didn’t move didn’t actually agree

So Mai actually broke what the team wanted twice first with the chain game and then the dice one
True, but no one has mentioned that as the reason why for mai, and also loads broke the agreement that round.

True, but no one has mentioned that as the reason why for mai, and also loads broke the agreement that round.
I’m pretty sure one person mentioned it, but couldn’t just been the girl she picked. MaI annoys me because she acts like she’s better than the other imo. Also she had it easy for the glass game being #20 even if others asked her to decide for them she could’ve refused and at the end of the day if they lost when she picked no one blamed her and meant less people in the next round

What's surprising and telling is that the original drama hasn't reentered Netflix top 10. Usually when things are added or something happens, related stuff comes back in the charts.

What's surprising and telling is that the original drama hasn't reentered Netflix top 10. Usually when things are added or something happens, related stuff comes back in the charts.
I have been tempted to rewatch once the game ends, I feel there's so much I missed first time round..

Reactions: 2
I must have been in a bad mood last night. I watched the first episode and thought they were all so irritating that they should have used genuine gunshot 😭

• Haha
I've just seen a TikTok from one of the guys that was a contestant. He said that it took 6 hours to film red light green light. Each time they stopped running, they had to stand there frozen for 30-40 minutes each time. He said that was by far the hardest game
---
He also said, that they were pretty much fed just rice and they actually did have fun when they were in the dorms. He got everyone to take part in a talent show one way or another and everyone joined in but Netflix cut it out. They only had one tracksuit the entire time they were there and didn't even get to keep it!
Oooooh did he say why they had to stand still for so long? Just to make the game super hard???

Oooooh did he say why they had to stand still for so long? Just to make the game super hard???
So because there was so many players and they obviously didn’t know who would cross the line, they had to film every single person at different times

So because there was so many players and they obviously didn’t know who would cross the line, they had to film every single person at different times
Oh what the duck that’s so messed up. No wonder they all look so knackered by the end 😂😂😂

Oh what the duck that’s so messed up. No wonder they all look so knackered by the end 😂😂😂
The poor woman that was squatting 😂 she stayed like that for about 40 minutes apparently.

Also, majority of them had their hands in their pockets because it was so cold in there and it helped to stop them moving

• Wow
Mai is such a snake! I don't want her to win. I’m backing Phil

Reactions: 4
Thank you! Weird it doesn’t say ‘more episodes coming’ and a date like normal
I only found out because I googled it 😂 I haven't watched any of this weeks episodes. I'm debating holding out for the final one so I can binge them all in one go