Squid Game - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how are they forgetting what happened on the bridge? Mais decison is completely understandable
I'm so frustrated that no one is holding Ashley accountable!! And then mai confronts her and Ashley gaslights her into thinking she was a teamplayer 🥲

Reactions: 16
I'm so frustrated that no one is holding Ashley accountable!! And then mai confronts her and Ashley gaslights her into thinking she was a teamplayer 🥲
What about when Mai wasn’t a team player the game before Ashley wasn’t? Yet they all loved Mai and a few of them (2?) got her to pick where they should jump

Reactions: 1
So apparently the bridge game.. the players didn’t actually fall through! They had stunt people that did that, the players just had to squat down really fast. I would of thought they just fell on to something really soft and squishy

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m enjoying this so much more than I thought I would.

I like how this version how now been made as we can watch it with our 11 year old who obviously would NEVER be allowed to watch the original 😅

Even with the are they/aren’t they actors, the further we’ve watched the more I’m actually forgetting that that bothered me to begin with and I’m just enjoying it anyway.

Reactions: 9
So they didn't have any chap stick or vaseline, so when the players started getting chapped lips, they used the lube in the condoms on their lips!

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Mai can get fucked. She started annoying me when she was slagging TJ off to anyone who would listen then quickly changed her tune. Glad Ashley isn’t in the final she was a massive dick for what she did to Trey. It made no difference as she jumped in the end anyway so why did he have to suffer? twit.

Also I keep wondering if either San or Phil clocked that Mai lied about who she gave the gift box to. No way they didn’t pick up on the fact that she couldn’t remember straight away who she’d given it to.

Reactions: 8
Renewed for a second season (the reality game show version)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My mistake I thought the last episode came out today but turns out it’s tomorrow 😬

Reactions: 2
that outcome feels rigged to me lol
I agree she was the main focus from the first episode I thought and was shown in every episode?
Although I definitely thought that on the button game that it would be grey and then green ti make someone decide who would go through. But then likely Mai would’ve gone

Reactions: 3
how boring of an episode!!!! To leave the final down to chance was so stupid. It should have been a skill based challenge

Reactions: 13
I won't be watching it until I get home. I can't help but read the spoilers, but I think I can guess who has won 🤫

Well, what an anti climax that was. Least deserving winner out of the 3 of them. I wanted 451 to win.

Reactions: 10
I thought it was smart at first that they’d left that episode for a few days but that was so anticlimactic and underwhelming 🙄

301 was robbed 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I thought it was smart at first that they’d left that episode for a few days but that was so anticlimactic and underwhelming 🙄

301 was robbed 🥲
i wanted him to win

• Heart
Reactions: 1