Squid Game - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you check IMDB loads of them are actors, and some have even been in the same productions previously.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
If you check IMDB loads of them are actors, and some have even been in the same productions previously.
I didn't think to check IMDB, but this isn't a surprise.

I've seen some on Twitter say they think the stories about lawsuits being raised might be more to do with raising publicity for the show. Not sure how true that is, though - I take anything on Twitter with a massive pinch of salt!

Anyone can add to imdb though, seeing contestants on many reality/game shows on there isn't unusual. Even Bake Off contestants are on there.

I'd look at the individuals credits to get a better idea how 'professional' they are

Yeah I am sure some people will have realised they wouldn't win the money but had the chance to try and springboard themselves to a new life influencing like they all do these days, so they will be keen to have IMDB credits.

I can't believe no one seemed to clock what the picnic thing was going to lead to?! It was so obvious to anyone who's watched the original show. They must have been directed to act that naive about it, surely.

Reactions: 2
Let me know when they start shooting the contestants and I'll tune in.

• Haha
I've just seen a TikTok from one of the guys that was a contestant. He said that it took 6 hours to film red light green light. Each time they stopped running, they had to stand there frozen for 30-40 minutes each time. He said that was by far the hardest game
---
He also said, that they were pretty much fed just rice and they actually did have fun when they were in the dorms. He got everyone to take part in a talent show one way or another and everyone joined in but Netflix cut it out. They only had one tracksuit the entire time they were there and didn't even get to keep it!

Reactions: 4
I think it’s kinda fun for what it is, though ‘reality’ tv is a guilty pleasure of mine.

I liked the addition of 432 as a villain character though considering it’s definitely scripted, a little more character development for him would have been great. That one conversation with the mum from the mum/son duo wasn’t enough for me.

Reactions: 1
I didn’t think I would like it as I am nearly 75, but my grandson persuaded me to watch , and I loved it. He said he thought there would be a second series , I cannot wait. It is less about the killing and more about human nature.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My boyfriend and I struggled to get through the cookie bit without heaving. Seeing everyone’s saliva all over the shapes 🤮🤮🤮🤮 we were wretching. But we are really enjoying the series

• Haha
  • Sick
My boyfriend and I struggled to get through the cookie bit without heaving. Seeing everyone’s saliva all over the shapes 🤮🤮🤮🤮 we were wretching. But we are really enjoying the series
bleeping minging that was, and the slurping noises. ffs it was grim even with the editing.

On a separate note the mom and son are a pair of sneaky cunts imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
bleeping minging that was, and the slurping noises. ffs it was grim even with the editing.

On a separate note the mom and son are a pair of sneaky cunts imo.
I came here to ask for opinions on the Mom and Son… I’m usually a good judge of character but I couldn’t work out if the show was presenting them as the heroes and I’d be missing the mark?! The Mom isn’t likeable to me, seems self centered and the son is a snivelling sycophant to her

I came here to ask for opinions on the Mom and Son… I’m usually a good judge of character but I couldn’t work out if the show was presenting them as the heroes and I’d be missing the mark?! The Mom isn’t likeable to me, seems self centered and the son is a snivelling sycophant to her
The marble game will be interesting with these two

When's the last EP on?? I thought it was today, this is longer then expected 🤣

who's everyone want to win..I think I want the long hair guy to win

Last edited:
When's the last EP on?? I thought it was today, this is longer then expected 🤣

who's everyone want to win..I think I want the long hair guy to win
The final episode comes out next week

At this stage I really couldn't guess who would win or who I would want to win. I think once I've seen the next couple, I would have a guess.

I have enjoyed this series more than I thought I would. It is quite interesting hearing the players talking about what really went on on the show. I don't think I could ever do it though