spudarmy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spudwife is just literally constantly abusing him.. I know they say it's banter but surely that gets to much sometimes. Plus I notice he never really says the things she does, like she really goes in on him constantly

Reactions: 6
Oh she is full on witch mode today! I wouldn't purchase anything from them just for the pure fact she is so horribly vile!

Reactions: 5
Oh she is full on witch mode today! I wouldn't purchase anything from them just for the pure fact she is so horribly vile!
I know 😳 she's always seems to go from banter to pure nasty, saying how much she hates potatoes and they're gross, making fun of him constantly & she's only ever like it to him.. I've never seen her be like that to other people - no wonder he wanted to split up with her not long ago... If it was me I'd want someone who's supportive... And nice...

I know 😳 she's always seems to go from banter to pure nasty, saying how much she hates potatoes and they're gross, making fun of him constantly & she's only ever like it to him.. I've never seen her be like that to other people - no wonder he wanted to split up with her not long ago... If it was me I'd want someone who's supportive... And nice...
If I was him, I would run for the bloody hills 🤣

Reactions: 2
Did he say he wanted to split up with her?? X

Reactions: 2
Didn't she want to finish with him not so long ago too because he was on his phone too much and wasn't paying his family much attention?

If they've both said it now, just do it! She is absolutely vile!

If my husband spoke to me the way she speaks to him, he would be out on his ear! No questions asked. The humiliation is unreal!

Reactions: 4
Her video where she duets Ben's video of him saying about being a husband and she's replying with "what ring? Husband? Who's the wife?" And replys to comments like this....
Screenshot_20220630-210601.png

.....yet calls herself realspudWIFE 🙄

Reactions: 7
Why oh why Sarah do you have to be like this . Your kids can see the comments, I do think your insecure I do believe you really love him deep down and this is a coping mechanism with a wall up, please stop bringing him down in public your not doing him any favours and making yourself look like an argumentative woman. If you don't want him leave him and send him my way. I'll look after him
P.S please stop strutting around the spud wagon like your the dogs testicles ( your not)
P.P.S them leggings u had on today were positively vile. (DONT LET ANYONE TELL U DIFFERENT)

Reactions: 9
I must admit, it makes me cringe when he send his followers over to people's lives to "spam" with potatoes or whatnot, as if he's really really big and popular on tiktok 😣

He isn’t in very good health is he. Another reason why spudwife should treat him abit better.

I had a nap yesterday and dreamt of spud man it was quite spicey.
If he is such a rubbish dad why have so many kids with him?
Sarah wind ya neck in and send that man my way ill look after him you jealous sad excuse of a woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 7