spudarmy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That ain't spud wife. Spudwifes at the back with the beige hoodie on , fake red hair and a narcissistic smile

Reactions: 4
That ain't spud wife. Spudwifes at the back with the beige hoodie on , fake red hair and a narcissistic smile
I said she was the one at the back, you’ve read my post wrong She’s absolutely useless, why is she there? Just getting in the way of people.

Reactions: 8
Wh u been? Miss u

spudmans gonna be there at some point

world’s gone crazy over a potato

Nana bea! Hahahahahaha!

Reactions: 2
Spudman in the crowd? Who does he think he is? A celeb darlinggg.
We will see him on live soon crowd surging.
Wish spudwife would shut up shouting.

Reactions: 5
What are they going to do at closing time? Just tell the remaining people in the queue that they can't be served?
---
Or when they even sell out!

What are they going to do at closing time? Just tell the remaining people in the queue that they can't be served?
---
Or when they even sell out!
I'd like to think at a certain time he stops the que.. Cos surely joining the que now till take you to maybe 4? If it's as big as they say.

Reactions: 3
Just watched Mr t's live and he couldn't even reach the end of the queue there is going to be a lot of disappointed people!

Reactions: 1
People are moaning in the comments about the Portion sizes.. 'they come for the portions they see on tiktok, not these small portions.' no pleasing people

Good cause or not, his van is absolutely disgusting . If that's what he's willing to show on live, I wonder about general not-seen hygiene.
---
People are moaning in the comments about the Portion sizes.. 'they come for the portions they see on tiktok, not these small portions.' no pleasing people
People moaning about a freebie, always tickles me

Reactions: 3
My 15 year old daughter was just on about him, she said how scruffy his van is and she wouldn’t eat off there

Reactions: 4