Sparkles and Stretchmarks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had no idea her husband didn’t work. What an absolute joke! How irresponsible to have 3 children and neither parent work 😡😡😡 they fit in with most guests on Jeremy Kyle

I can’t stand this awful woman. So said once that she earns £34,000.00 a year from insta. I was blocked for asking why she dressed her child in girls clothes. Why she has any followers surprises me. What the hell does she talk about. Give your kids a chance and send them to school that kick your husband out to work them you can lie in bed all day.

Reactions: 2
“Sparkles & Stretchmarks”

The name is a big bag of tit so I’d imagine the content is utter garbage. (Never heard of her, is it yet another identical mummy flogger?)

So she has booked Disney... because their free dining offer means the holiday (excluding flights) has gone down from £9k to £5k. Now, I have never been to Disney but would you normally expect to spend £4k over two weeks on food? Wtf. Also, strange holiday choice someone who seems to be bedridden much of the time - I am fit and active and it looks exhausting to me. What's the betting that her fibro will be magically OK for two weeks?

Reactions: 7
So she has booked Disney... because their free dining offer means the holiday (excluding flights) has gone down from £9k to £5k. Now, I have never been to Disney but would you normally expect to spend £4k over two weeks on food? Wtf. Also, strange holiday choice someone who seems to be bedridden much of the time - I am fit and active and it looks exhausting to me. What's the betting that her fibro will be magically OK for two weeks?
I’m baffled by it. She doesn’t even know if she will get the payment from the job so is willing to risk the spare £200 she has just incase.

As for us being horrible idiots for saying what we see, don’t parade your life on social media and not expect for people to point out where you are being selfish, greedy and trying to keep up with the Jones for content. Just because we don’t fall for your bullshit doesn’t mean we are trolls, should maybe look up what trolling means.

With the bought followers and very low interaction I doubt she will meet the quota for the full payment for the job

I sometimes feel bad about her little boy being plastered all over dressed in princess dresses and makeup. Haven’t got a problem with it at all just feel that it’s something he might want kept private if he was given the choice. Not just now but in the future aswell

Reactions: 1
My mum has fibro and could only manage Disney in a scooter and walked as much as she could. But with her condition it was exhausting and painful for her. Her symptoms didn’t magically disappear in Disney. But we had a fab time regardless

@Bettyboop123

Sounds like these Disney trips and the Disney obsession are a form of escapism. Concentrate on real life and making improvements there to make yourself happier before spending money on expensive holidays that yes most low income families can’t afford so don’t do.

If Disney Florida holiday is usually £9k but is now £5k and the spend on holidays last year was £7k its not impossible. It involves saving up and forgoing a few holidays in the meantime but the issue is with saving money for big items like holidays, deposits. You can change how you feel and react to money there are lots of YouTube videos or blogs out there about changing your money mindset so you find it easier to save money.

Reactions: 1
There is a lot I like about her, transparent about ads, explains a lot about how she makes money and about the work she turns down. Like her style of talking in her insta stories and her body positivity.

However, I worry about her home educating her boys. She has health problems so I doubt she has the energy to really dedicate to making sure her eldest is learning. There are some fantastic Home Ed channels and accounts but she never seems to have any decent learning activities for him, just the odd activity book for him to complete. She also admits that they don't have any proper bedtime and the boys are fighting and screaming in the background constantly. Some structure of school or Home Ed taken seriously is really needed for him and the others when they become school aged.

Reactions: 4
The Disney holiday is disgraceful. They had the bailiffs at their door just the other week. Teaching your children about being responsible with money is far more important that going on themepark rides. She complained that the boys didn't enjoy Paris. Didn't like the rides and were shy with the characters. What a total waste of money that they can't afford to waste.

Reactions: 7
The more I hear the more I think this is all for the gram and to try and fit in with the first tier instamums
You could be right. Im reading another thread on here and now convinced that many IG influencers have a very different view of the world to us regular people. It must be very tiring to live that way and not something I would want for me or the people close to me

You could be right. Im reading another thread on here and now convinced that many IG influencers have a very different view of the world to us regular people. It must be very tiring to live that way and not something I would want for me or the people close to me
Yeah it’s frightning. I think they think doing stuff like this will get them more “work” I also think she has went with this unheard of company for her Disney trip, not because they are cheaper but incase she gets it paid for when they find out she’s a blogger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.