Sparkles and Stretchmarks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still can't believe she actually has a spreadsheet for outfits!
There's just something about adults dressing in full on Disney outfits complete with ears that just gives me the ick! A top, fair enough, but dresses, skirts etc when you're an adult, no!

Reactions: 7
Why do “influencers” home school? Talking about Inghams, Hayley etc. Is it because they want the children at home for content, they want to live life by their own schedule, they couldn’t bare the thought of the school run and having to mix in person with other parents? All of this?
Cheap term time holidays I think is Hayleys main reason.

Actually I think laziness so she doesn’t have to get up and do the school run. And so she doesn’t have to conform 😉
But once you've got them into school you don't have to do as much as if they were home all day? (I say this coz I find term times more easy than school holiday!!)

Reactions: 3
I think it is because she finds school triggering and traumatic. She didn't make friends or get on well so expects her kids to be the same.

Reactions: 1
Why do “influencers” home school? Talking about Inghams, Hayley etc. Is it because they want the children at home for content, they want to live life by their own schedule, they couldn’t bare the thought of the school run and having to mix in person with other parents? All of this?
The eldest managed about a term at school before she withdrew him because he wasn't happy. The school naturally got the blame for it, but rather than persisting or trying another school, she automatically went to home schooling.

Her reason is because she was allegedly 'bullied' at school and she doesn't want her kids to go through that. Bullying is horrible and can affect your life but she is the worst person in the world to be home schooling. She is lazy for a start and I don't believe they have any structured education. The eldest always looks so bored and sad.

There's just something about adults dressing in full on Disney outfits complete with ears that just gives me the ick! A top, fair enough, but dresses, skirts etc when you're an adult, no!
when we went to Euro Disney a few years ago there were a few walking around in themed outfits. They looked ridiculous!

Hayley truly can’t look beyond herself. She sees her kids as extensions of her rather than separate people, so when her eldest had a hard time she instantly saw herself, not him, and projected her past experience on to his current one. Instead of being a supportive parent and working with the teachers to give him a good experience at school, she took him out and never gave him a chance. It’s such a shame because he never comes across as a particularly happy kid. It doesn’t seem to have made his life better to stay home.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She openly doesn’t get out of bed until midmornimg. She is lazy and wants to avoid the school life because when your kids are in school there is a watchful eye over you

Reactions: 5
She openly doesn’t get out of bed until midmornimg. She is lazy and wants to avoid the school life because when your kids are in school there is a watchful eye over you
Oh definitely, I can just imagine the conversations now when the kids get asked at school what job their parents do- "Daddy takes photos of Mummy in her underwear & posts them online"

• Haha
I cannot imagine any holiday which comprises of a spreadsheet telling you what to wear can be remotely fun

Reactions: 6
I cannot imagine any holiday which comprises of a spreadsheet telling you what to wear can be remotely fun
It makes it so regimental. I'm surprised she hasn't got a spreadsheet for what they'll be doing each day and at what time, then again, maybe she has. That's not a fun holiday.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think she must have become she was saying the day they plan to go to the water park is a day she is on her period.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When those kids grow up and enter the real world, they’re not going to know what’s hit them.
She keeping them hidden in a bubble which is not good for them. They could resent her when they’re older.
Also I still believe her son/daughter did not decide to be a girl. She got brainwashed

Reactions: 4
When those kids grow up and enter the real world, they’re not going to know what’s hit them.
She keeping them hidden in a bubble which is not good for them. They could resent her when they’re older.
Also I still believe her son/daughter did not decide to be a girl. She got brainwashed

I really really hope for the child's sake that this is just a coincidence

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.