Sparkles and Stretchmarks #2 Wasting dosh on Disney thrills, not a thought to energy bills

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blemey, I wish I could book two Walt Disney holidays for 2025 just because they've released free dining packages today - what a lovely position to be in to be able to do that! :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That's a strange accent her youngest child has acquired!
Just quoting myself because I've just seen her recent Instagram vids and the accent of noah is wild! Do kids really say "slay"? I've never heard mine say it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
They probably spend most of their time on phones and computers instead of being homeschooled.

Reactions: 3
I thought she had finally fallen on her sword after she stopped posting on IG for a week.

Sadly, she’s back with more tripe about the autism self diagnosis.
She’s clearly excited to have come up with an excuse for all her dreadful behaviour (42 years of it)
Now perhaps it’s time to admit an autistic adult should not be in charge of schooling children without supervision.
---
Just quoting myself because I've just seen her recent Instagram vids and the accent of noah is wild! Do kids really say "slay"? I've never heard mine say it 🤷‍♀️
I suspect the child has a speech impediment. She said he was born with tongue-tie which if treated early can help stop the child developing odd speech. With her paranoia of doctors, it’s easy to guess which choice she made for his ‘treatment’. She’s the queen of poor choices.

Last edited:
I get that children develop at different rates and that different kids have different abilities - but whether this is Noah or Sailor's handwriting, for the writing of a 7 or 8 year old, it shows how neglected their schooling is. it looks more like the writing of a 4 year old kid, still learning letters - which isn't a criticism of the kids, but how they are beigng failed in their learning. 😔

Screenshot_20240510_163241_com.instagram.android_edit_5407522021833723.jpg

Screenshot_20240510_163247_com.instagram.android_edit_5407514732935807.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I get that children develop at different rates and that different kids have different abilities - but whether this is Noah or Sailor's handwriting, for the writing of a 7 or 8 year old, it shows how neglected their schooling is. it looks more like the writing of a 4 year old kid, still learning letters - which isn't a criticism of the kids, but how they are beigng failed in their learning. 😔

View attachment 2927205

View attachment 2927206
That is absolutely heartbreaking and infuriating all at once.

I have a 6 year old, who’s a summer baby so he’s a young one and he has dyslexia and his writing is way beyond this. That’s the writing age of a 4 year old. But at least they’ll have Disney crapbooks to look at when they are jobless, broke & issue riddled adults

• Sad
My younger 2 are similar ages and jfc the difference is night and day. Clearly the kids education is not important to Hayley. She's openly said she prioritises holidays over owning a home and having a reliable car 😐

• Sad
Reactions: 2

View attachment 2927205

View attachment 2927206
My thoughts exactly! She's clearly not even bothered to teach them the difference between upper & lower case letters! But it's OK, they can always follow on her footsteps when they're older & write crappy content online!

• Sad
I thought she had finally fallen on her sword after she stopped posting on IG for a week.

Sadly, she’s back with more tripe about the autism self diagnosis.
She’s clearly excited to have come up with an excuse for all her dreadful behaviour (42 years of it)
Now perhaps it’s time to admit an autistic adult should not be in charge of schooling children without supervision.
---

I suspect the child has a speech impediment. She said he was born with tongue-tie which if treated early can help stop the child developing odd speech. With her paranoia of doctors, it’s easy to guess which choice she made for his ‘treatment’. She’s the queen of poor choices.
Hayley aside, there are plenty of autistic adults caring for children in a parental or teaching capacity. It’s absolutel nonsense that an ‘autistic adult should not be in charge of schooling children without supervision’. I have the call this out because it’s peddling outdated stereotypes that autistic individuals lack intelligence, independence and are child-like. Many autistic adults make excellent educators- unsupervised or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hayley aside, there are plenty of autistic adults caring for children in a parental or teaching capacity. It’s absolutel nonsense that an ‘autistic adult should not be in charge of schooling children without supervision’. I have the call this out because it’s peddling outdated stereotypes that autistic individuals lack intelligence, independence and are child-like. Many autistic adults make excellent educators- unsupervised or not.
100% this. it's not about Hayley being autistic - it's about her being lazy, and regularly neglecting their schooling because she "needs" to spend days in bed after a day trip with hubby that has totally exhausted her. if she has medical issues that prevent her from homeschooling her children, she should take responsibility to ensure they get a decent education and send them to school. those kids deserve to learn, not be dumped in front of the TV for days in end, and then perhaps have a few hours a week where Hayley allows them to learn about whatever topic THEY are interested in, totally neglecting the basic skills of reading and writing. she has also said she suspects one or two of the kids are autistic/have ADHD - given her own diagnosis and experiences of neurodiversity, she could use that insight to support her kids with their learning - or, if she feels overwhelmed by all the noise and sensory aspects, again she should allow the kids to go to school, as their education should be the priority - not filming reels about her own struggles and clothes haul try-ones. while every child is an individual, many ASD kids thrive on routine - which is something Hayley's household is lacking, as she cancels homeschooling on a whim, or decides that she fancies a day out and springs it in the children etc, yet then complains about their behavioural issues, which may well improve if their life was more structured and followed more of a rotuien around bed times etc. ultimately, it is Hayley's immaturity, her laziness and the way she doesn't perceive her kids education as important that is the issue - not autism.

Reactions: 5
Her stories saying she has to mute people who talk about losing weight 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣why? Cause she just keeps getting bigger and will never help herself?

Reactions: 2
This made me laugh. No, what is a tragedy is being obese and not doing something about it until it's too late!
Screenshot_20240515_151755_Instagram.jpg

I’m sure her health issues would be a lot easier to cope with if she ate healthier and lost some weight, but she’s in denial 🙄