Sosueme_ie #2 Ireland’s self proclaimed 1st to blog, quickest to flog, who is minding the dog?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would eat herself if she was chocolate!!! I dunno how those people who work on the show aren't laughing at her shameless self obsessed manner!🤷‍♀️

Just going to leave this here.....

real-beauty-is-never-vain-quote-1.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Another black and white outfit??? (Eyeroll)

RTE must have been stuck for ideas when they came up with this rubbish.

Reactions: 7
Yep all the news reporters and weather men and women have to do their own hair and makeup

She thinks she’s bleeping Dorit from the real housewives with her “glam” squad
Seeing as she is the 'creator' and face of a make-up brand you would think she'd be more than comfortable doing her own make-up for the show. If everyone else has to then what makes her so special? I'm surprised RTE even made an allowance for it. She is definitely being laughed at behind the scenes for having such notions about herself. Her target market is tweens and teens, she's hardly Charlotte Tilbury. I don't believe her products have longevity.

Reactions: 14
How is going to Mayo/the photoshoot she was on yesterday deemed “essential work”? Shes mixing with lots of people there. Yeah they’re wearing masks but still!

Reactions: 8
How is going to Mayo/the photoshoot she was on yesterday deemed “essential work”? Shes mixing with lots of people there. Yeah they’re wearing masks but still!
They may be but she doesn't seem to be & when you think of her target market, she should be making a conscious effort to show herself wearing one 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Sorry but WTF is she wearing today 🤦🏻‍♀️ It looks like part of a design fell off an Art Deco style building and landed on her shoulders. Call that style?! More like call the fashion police 🚔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So her teddy coat costs up on 2,000 , is she for real 😂😂 I know she has money to wipe her arse with but that’s ridiculous.

• Wow
There’s a real Captain Scarlet or Thunderbirds vibe off that jumpsuit the more I see it 🤔🤣 I just can’t quite put my finger on it but it does resemble a sci-fi film costume 😂 suitable for Sue the Space Cadet 🚀🛰🛸

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry, BUT how in the name of ALLLLLLLLLL that is holy is she allowed to get her hair and make up done by Fiona Mc Namara, from LIMERICK no less
( a slight stretch on the 5km distance) and brides can't? Like what in the name of god is RTE playing at here? Anyone know who I could actually report this too? I'm not a bride, but I was within the last 18 months and I know I would have been fecked altogether if I couldn't get my hair and make up done by a professional.

Reactions: 25
Sorry, BUT how in the name of ALLLLLLLLLL that is holy is she allowed to get her hair and make up done by Fiona Mc Namara, from LIMERICK no less
( a slight stretch on the 5km distance) and brides can't? Like what in the name of god is RTE playing at here? Anyone know who I could actually report this too? I'm not a bride, but I was within the last 18 months and I know I would have been fecked altogether if I couldn't get my hair and make up done by a professional.
I just assumed that her makeup artist was from Dublin. Bloody hell! That's not on at all 😡🤬

Ooooh wee Suzie is going to get some backlash online for the hair and make up!!!! And rightly so... what a dose

If any of you have kids who like the book the gruffalo... "silly normal people didn't you know? Rules don't apply to sue, like us roughios" 🤣

Reactions: 5
Why you deleting comments with questions about how you are able to get your hair and make up done Suzanne?
It's ok girl, I saved the receipts 😘
Copy it and just keep posting it until she can’t find it in the comments 🙄🙄 I know she’s well known but she goes on as if she’s a proper celebrity. Should be shared all over the internet people like that shouldn’t get away with this 🤬

Copy it and just keep posting it until she can’t find it in the comments 🙄🙄 I know she’s well known but she goes on as if she’s a proper celebrity. Should be shared all over the internet people like that shouldn’t get away with this 🤬
fair play you're just right

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.