SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically they have had their holiday in Portugal for the two months and are coming home now. They are flat out reading on here to see how what the temperature of the room is towards them. Why else would he say not to leave negative comments? Anyone that follows Sue at this point is just leaving 🔥 🔥🔥 comments. I hope the dog isn’t sick and wouldn’t wish that on them but I think this their excuse to come home now. It doesn’t take 2-3 months to make a place dog prove ( not that they should be leaving the dogs in the first place)

Reactions: 14
So basically they have had their holiday in Portugal for the two months and are coming home now
They are only there 4 weeks but everything else you've said makes so much sense. Had their 4 week holiday and time to come home now

Reactions: 8
Does it annoy anyone else how she says brown Thomas 😂😂😂
Her existence annoys most people at this stage. How are we supposed to believe all the tit she’s going to be posting about the dog now when there hasn’t been a mention of them since they left

Reactions: 8
Am I the only one laughing at this post?? Sorry but they were happy to up and leave to "relocate" and not bring their so called children! Also...there are actual people dying of covid, not having loved ones at their funeral etc...but these gobshites don't want any backlash!! They are bleeping, self entitled snowflakes!!
I'm so glad somebody said it straight. I get dogs are like family but these 2 are more often out of the country than in it and couldn't give a tit about the dogs then. I know of 2 families where some of the children couldn't fly home for their fathers funeral. That post is so dramatic and typical of them, no doubt sue instructed every word of it, it's always OK for them to break the rules the rest of us have to obey but they can do whatever they like and don't dare call them out. Sue has acted really crappy through this whole pandemic, mixing households to beat the band, dubai, the whole keildh mua tit show, relocating to Portugal, having Katie over to Portugal, just basically doing whatever they like but you have to #Bekind. I'm actually scarlet for them for that post. We can act crappy but please don't be negative about sue. Unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm so glad somebody said it straight. I get dogs are like family but these 2 are more often out of the country than in it and couldn't give a tit about the dogs then. I know of 2 families where some of the children couldn't fly home for their fathers funeral. That post is so dramatic and typical of them, no doubt sue instructed every word of it, it's always OK for them to break the rules the rest of us have to obey but they can do whatever they like and don't dare call them out. Sue has acted really crappy through this whole pandemic, mixing households to beat the band, dubai, the whole keildh mua tit show, relocating to Portugal, having Katie over to Portugal, just basically doing whatever they like but you have to #Bekind. I'm actually scarlet for them for that post. We can act crappy but please don't be negative about sue. Unbelievable.
Having a literal catering company and about 12-15 guests over for Christmas Day while the rest of us couldn’t see family. The pandemic has flagged how bad selfish these people are but Sue is one of the worst. The only one who I think is worse then her is Siobhan Ohagan. (Her threads are gas craic and do be flying)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They are only there 4 weeks but everything else you've said makes so much sense. Had their 4 week holiday and time to come home now
They’ve had their 4 week holiday and are now banking on travel reopening from July 19th. Month at home pretending to care about their dogs/children/their entire world that they left behind to ‘relocate’ and then they’ll be off again regardless of the welfare of those dogs.

Reactions: 11
I swear the whole lot of them infuriate me - Kayshee is just embarrassing and So Smokey is ridic - but this wan is a pure dose. She's so full of bleeping tit - I wouldn't trust her if she told me the time of her fake fuckin Rolex 🤬 Everything is fake or a lie or some sort of twisted truth 🤔 There's nothing straight about her whatsoever - not even Dzzzylan like hello 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I swear the whole lot of them infuriate me - Kayshee is just embarrassing and So Smokey is ridic - but this wan is a pure dose. She's so full of bleeping tit - I wouldn't trust her if she told me the time of her fake fuckin Rolex 🤬 Everything is fake or a lie or some sort of twisted truth 🤔 There's nothing straight about her whatsoever - not even Dzzzylan like hello 👋
Least Carla had the sense to stop continuing to make an absolute fool of herself by deleting her Instagram while sue still plays girl boss. 🙄

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.