SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sue the absolute uncultured oaf has ā€˜relocatedā€™ to Portugal yet hasnt even bothered to learn a word of the laguage or explore one incr of the beautiful country or coastline...she literaly goes from the gym to lunch to the pool to the bar...in a 5 star resort...sounds like a holiday to me...
Also hope theres some good brothels open in Porto for Dylz...he might wana extend his trip

Reactions: 15
Only thing dylz wants open is his hole for a big length of Portuguese sausage
On the floor šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Sue the absolute uncultured oaf has ā€˜relocatedā€™ to Portugal yet hasnt even bothered to learn a word of the laguage or explore one incr of the beautiful country or coastline...she literaly goes from the gym to lunch to the pool to the bar...in a 5 star resort...sounds like a holiday to me...
Also hope theres some good brothels open in Porto for Dylz...he might wana extend his trip
She never does anything else on holiday. I said it before but her trip to Bali outraged me. She didnā€™t see one inch of that beautiful place only her 5 star resort

Reactions: 18
Only thing dylz wants open is his hole for a big length of Portuguese sausage
Hahaha ! Canā€™t stop laughing ! Heā€™s totally gay !!! Remember those skinny jeans that he wore ... white I think .... no straight man would wear them lol ! Also on a seperate note sad excuse for a marriage if sue has to fly her sister in her early 20s out to hang out ..... used to be Carla and now banterless Kaysssshe! So sad .serious red flags if you canā€™t be alone with your husband for a few weeks without having to fly someone for company . I actually feel sad for her .

Reactions: 13
Bring back Carla Sue and all is forgiven....canā€™t take another episode of lick my dry balls lips Kayhee.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did anyone notice the ā€œladsā€ were gone to watch the football but the table in the cocktail joint had three cocktails. My guess is Carla and the beau are there too. Heā€™s off with Dzyl and the sistaaaaaaaaaas are dranking

Reactions: 4
Did anyone notice the ā€œladsā€ were gone to watch the football but the table in the cocktail joint had three cocktails. My guess is Carla and the beau are there too. Heā€™s off with Dzyl and the sistaaaaaaaaaas are dranking
I think that's a glass of ice? The pict that Katie took and Sue has the same one on her story?

Reactions: 4
I always wondered was there something happened between Carla and Dylan...might be my overactive imagination but always felt he had a crush on her as she has a better personality than Sue and she seemed to treat him better than Sue ever treated him. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 13
Sure Katie is due to fly home Tuesday as she told everyone she was only there for a week and not one bit of work has probably been done

Reactions: 11
sorry, itā€™s actually on Katieā€™s story. The one where she has the question box up about the b12
Is it not weird as well that sheā€™s supposed to be only out there for a week yet sheā€™s going to a doctor in a foreign country to get a b12 injection? Surely she would have got it before she left or waited till she got home.
Thereā€™s definitely something off about her timeline. Sheā€™s either been out there longer than sheā€™s letting on, or sheā€™s planning on staying longer than a week.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I always wondered was there something happened between Carla and Dylan...might be my overactive imagination but always felt he had a crush on her as she has a better personality than Sue and she seemed to treat him better than Sue ever treated him. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
There was a photo doing the rounds of them in bed together! I think he went out with Carla first

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Is it not weird as well that sheā€™s supposed to be only out there for a week yet sheā€™s going to a doctor in a foreign country to get a b12 injection? Surely she would have got it before she left or waited till she got home.
Thereā€™s definitely something off about her timeline. Sheā€™s either been out there longer than sheā€™s letting on, or sheā€™s planning on staying longer than a week.
yeah the whole lot of it is really strange. Youā€™d wonder whatā€™s really going on!

Reactions: 1
yeah the whole lot of it is really strange. Youā€™d wonder whatā€™s really going on!
I couldnā€™t care less. Itā€™s just that she went to such lengths to explain what she was there for and when she was coming home. Why would you bother if itā€™s all lies.

Reactions: 2
All off balls sheā€™s very unhappy and her teeth are ridiculous bleeping idiot if you ask me heā€™s from baldoyle and he isnā€™t from money heā€™s a plonker her did Chinese delivery he just got lucky lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For people who arenā€™t bothered about what people think... they go to awful lengths to lie and cover up to make the story more ā€˜believableā€™ (#LOL @ essential work) when actually if they were just honest people would have less to say

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.