SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is Katie after relocating now too? Cos as far as im aware, non essential travel is still not allowed? Looks like shes on holiday to me🙄

Reactions: 10
So is Katie after relocating now too? Cos as far as im aware, non essential travel is still not allowed? Looks like shes on holiday to me🙄
Did you not hear she’s an essential worker. she’s helping out with dripping gold. Yet not one thing yet about drilling gold only ‘girls days’ and ‘gym days’

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did you not hear she’s an essential worker. she’s helping out with dripping gold. Yet not one thing yet about drilling gold only ‘girls days’ and ‘gym days’
I dont follow her, couldnt be dealing when she was giving out "relationship advice" on a q&a one day🤣 and as far as im aware, never once heard of her even having a boyfriend, so who wants to listen to her🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sue & Katie are flat out working on this “essential” dripping gold shoot. This will all come back to bite them in the long run. I just can’t believe there thick enough to be posting everything.

Reactions: 22
Not sure if it was a typo but drilling gold gave me a giggle 👌🏻🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was just going to say the same. Katie has been flat out with the “essential work” since she arrived 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sue & Katie are flat out working on this “essential” dripping gold shoot. This will all come back to bite them in the long run. I just can’t believe there thick enough to be posting everything.
Let them burn.

Reactions: 3
Is she rewearing an outfit? I feel like I’ve seen that outfit before. Surely not though...Sue would never rewear

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Getting Katie to record her drinking the wine & just absolutely loving herself. 🤣🤣🤣 Christ shes sad.

Just to add, the name on this thread makes me giggle every time I read it.. bare bum holidays! 😂😂

Reactions: 19
What a totally vacant pair of gobshites. Their 'exciting' afternoon consists of taking endless photos of each other having a drink and posting them to social media. Wow. Riveting company 🙄

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.