SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coffe shops in Howth and Malahide...seems to be an ad campaign u can run on the coffee cups or something? Don't get it myself either

Reactions: 8
They are all in the same circle, the girl that owns pog is Niamh McCreevys best friend.
Next will be Sian with “bronzed and glute bands” collab ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bit of a weird comment from Katie.. “Suzanne’s a completely different person, it’s great!” 🤨

Wonder was she getting at the fact she’s probably not such a drunken mess with the gym first thing in the mornings 🤣
Thought that too. Such a random comment.

Reactions: 4
I'd say they stick out like a sore thumb in Quita de Lago...that place is classy but they're more like the Battersby family from Corrie rolling in!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I'd say they stick out like a sore thumb in Quita de Lago...that place is classy but they're more like the Battersby family from Corrie rolling in!
Thats why people were staring at the dope for out side the shop, an her thinking its because she's stunning sitting in Dylan car😂😂when really people are, like who the fucks this trash 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Off flogging those crap spotlight products again 🙄couldn't help but notice she's using the toothbrush with no toothpaste 😂 doubt the tooth brush is that good Sue! How hard pressed are these companies to pay these influencers to stand in a towel pretending like she actually uses the products.. course your fake teeth are gonna be beeming white nevermind with a filter thrown on too😂
Screenshot_20210529-120354__01.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Off flogging those crap spotlight products again 🙄couldn't help but notice she's using the toothbrush with no toothpaste 😂 doubt the tooth brush is that good Sue! How hard pressed are these companies to pay these influencers to stand in a towel pretending like she actually uses the products.. course your fake teeth are gonna be beeming white nevermind with a filter thrown on too😂View attachment 595239
For someone with ‘so much money’. Why does she need to flog this crap. And the flash mop. It gets worse

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For someone with ‘so much money’. Why does she need to flog this crap. And the flash mop. It gets worse
Exactly!! It annoys me so much that these brands even consider to use them when they're not even the correct target market consumer that would actually use the products.. the mop bet the band I reckon you'd have more chance of Dildo delivering the chinkers in the lambo than her washing the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.