SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new IKEA make up set up is a far cry from her glam room at home 🤣🤣🤣 welcome to my world Sue 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her new IKEA make up set up is a far cry from her glam room at home 🤣🤣🤣 welcome to my world Sue 💁🏻‍♀️
If that desk is your world I wana be in it 🤣 sitting on an outdoor area, in the middle of Portugal, beside your private pool. The dream tbf

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If that desk is your world I wana be in it 🤣 sitting on an outdoor area, in the middle of Portugal, beside your private pool. The dream tbf
Well that’s true, mine is minus the beaut view

Oh well back to reality 😔🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Katie must be staying in sosue’s all her recent pictures seem to be taken there

Here's my theory on the whole relocation and apologies if this has been mentioned previously. I think Dylan gave her an ultimatum...either move with me to Portugal or I want out of the marriage. 🤔

I get the impression he prefers the warmer climate for health reasons as a few people have mentioned and is genuinely happier there. Its also a break for her family and they can just be a couple.

I think that also explains his recent reappearance on her stories and making his account public. I think that was the compromise on her part. I'll move but you need to be present so I can show everyone we are happy and haven't split....just my take on it 🤷🏻‍♀️
they moved for tax reasons.

Reactions: 2
Talk about trying to be someone 🙈im actually scarlet for the katie dope !
Shes unrecognisable, maybe for the better I dont know , definitely the worst looking out of them all, but the shot at the front door ,
Ffs cmon Katie, get a life ,possibly your own 😂single white female !!! White trash , new money no class !!

Reactions: 17
there would be no tax benefits in relocating to Portugal, can we move on from this narrative. Several people who know about the subject have already put that to bed.

Reactions: 50
Not for tax reasons... I'm pretty sure she would have had time to pack her possessions if she was planning for such a move. She seems miserable AF. We've not had the usual Jackson defence team on here either so I imagine there is some truth in what has been said on here.

Not for tax reasons... I'm pretty sure she would have had time to pack her possessions if she was planning for such a move. She seems miserable AF. We've not had the usual Jackson defence team on here either so I imagine there is some truth in what has been said on here.
There is the concept of non habitual tax residency in Portugal, which has some decent advantages for self employed people...

Reactions: 4
Dylan being as modest as ever showing the cars off again this morning 🙄
He must never stop and think what sort of clapped out old banger he'd be driving if his wife hadn't discovered the glory of injectables and veneers. If he did, he'd be a bit more humble I'd imagine. It's embarrassing really... former Chinese delivery guy, gets into relationship with wannabe model. Model finds a gap in the market and some silent investors to promote the tit out of her relentlessly for a few years, as well as fund her multiple new faces. Model, now influencer, wants the fancy wedding so picks out a lucky bag ring from Rocks, puts a down-payment on it and makes the former delivery driver, now personal chauffeur pay the rest of it off weekly out of his wages pocket money.
I'm all for the money coming into anyone's house being 'our money' rather than 'your money' and 'my money', but unless he's been working day and night on that business in the background for years, which seems unlikely as it would be made known if that was the case, is he never even the tiniest bit scarlet for himself, flaunting stuff he only has because of his association with her??

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Dylan being as modest as ever showing the cars off again this morning 🙄
How many cars did they bring to Portugal for 2 people? Correct me if I’m wrong but as far as I’m aware you can only drive one car at a time. Yet ‘dog mom’ left her babies behind without a backward glance. Remember the drama of the dog they left behind to go off on Christmas holiday and how that ended?? Oh Sue where are those brain cells??

Reactions: 20
there would be no tax benefits in relocating to Portugal, can we move on from this narrative. Several people who know about the subject have already put that to bed.
did anyone just think they had enough of living in Ireland? Between in and out of lockdown and the crappy weather! I know if I had the money and opportunity to move to a hot country I would tomorrow morning. Fair fecks to them for doing it.

Reactions: 15
did anyone just think they had enough of living in Ireland? Between in and out of lockdown and the crappy weather! I know if I had the money and opportunity to move to a hot country I would tomorrow morning. Fair fecks to them for doing it.
I’d be inclined to agree if she had mentioned they were doing it and the process etc as she posts almost everything but one minute she was hawking her new mascara and the next they are already there which suggests her stories for at least two weeks were pre recorded. Especially due to the fact that his cars were there that quick and literally days before she showed him with a table full of junk watching the golf and someone commented on here it wasn’t their house!

Reactions: 11
There is the concept of non habitual tax residency in Portugal, which has some decent advantages for self employed people...
This wouldn’t be the case here though as her company is registered in Ireland so any profits will always be taxed in Ireland and there is the double tax treaty between Ireland and Portugal so it’s all the same between both countries.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.