SoSueMe #6 The boss lady who acts shady

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they actually bought a villa?
she must be worth a mint. Remember she had a post up after Christmas, her company was in the top 4 retailers at Christmas.
There’s never free delivery either, it’s €5 for delivery regardless what you spend. All those fivers add up! Loads of other companies do free delivery.
I don’t know if it’s bought or rented & I’m making an assumption it’s a villa, but I doubt she’s renting a crappy apartment sure what good would that be for the gram 🤣!! So that’s 6 months rent in Portugal & while paying a mortgage of a mansion of a house in dublin too. In a way I say fair play, 😂 but she seems to spend as soon as she earns it from what you view on her page.

Reactions: 5
To be honest I am not going to function unless we get the premium content that we are used to from Sue. I am really missing the snaps of the glasses of wine with the tv and fire place in the background, pics of the dogs and Dylan’s leg. But it’s really the sweet king jelly snaps that I can’t cope without 😬🤪😜

• Haha
Reactions: 26
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I worked as a nanny for a family who had a time share villa in Quinta. I was only there once but it’s definitely how the other half live. Steven Gerard and Robbie Keane had houses there. She will fit right in I’m sure 🙄🤭

Reactions: 4
She is not one bit happy in those stories...actually felt a bit sorry for her,that is not a happy move to a dream life in the sun..whatever the reason is for them moving.

If you closed your eyes you would think you it was Pippa.

She is not one bit happy in those stories...actually felt a bit sorry for her,that is not a happy move to a dream life in the sun..whatever the reason is for them moving.

If you closed your eyes you would think you it was Pippa.
Agree - she had a bit of an attitude in the stories I felt. If she didn’t want people asking then don’t make an announcement.

Reactions: 12
Absolutely making a gobshite out of herself, she says "it's only temporary by the way" as if people were making up lies about her "relocating" ehhhh hello sue your the one that made the announcement and said you were RELOCATING!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️ A GOOD LIAR NEEDS A GOOD MEMORY!
Sure the poor cráitur can't grasp basic English. She pronounces half the products she uses incorrectly. Even her own crappy perfume.. It was hilarious listening to her pronounce them arseways! Me thinks Sue would be better off buying a Thesaurus and learning to speak than fannying about in a gym eye bleeping herself.

I worked as a nanny for a family who had a time share villa in Quinta. I was only there once but it’s definitely how the other half live. Steven Gerard and Robbie Keane had houses there. She will fit right in I’m sure 🙄🤭
All new money. No taste, class or decorum. She'll fit in nicely.

Reactions: 17
She always seemed so close to her family so I’d say she’ll really miss them, maybe it’s health or make it or break it, but as others have said she doesn’t look happy.

I can’t see Sues stories but I could earlier, I can see the pictures on her grid, does that mean I’m blocked?

I can’t see Sues stories but I could earlier, I can see the pictures on her grid, does that mean I’m blocked?
You can choose to hide your stories from people but I don’t think she’s had stories up in 24 hours??

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She always seemed so close to her family so I’d say she’ll really miss them, maybe it’s health or make it or break it, but as others have said she doesn’t look happy.
Sure They’ll be following her there ASAP if some of them aren’t there already !

She made her reasons clear why they are there- 6 months in Portugal and 6 months in Ireland = tax evasion and that’s fair enough. I’m not a fan but I get it 😳

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.