SoSueMe #6 The boss lady who acts shady

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lidl tan called Marbella glow is amazing and only €4... I always used dripping gold medium as well and I love this new Lidl one the wear off is unreal

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’ve never heard anyone so full of shite after watching her stories today! In the last two years I know four couples who have gone abroad and brought their dog /dogs. One couple was Spain and three were Portugal. If it’s not dog proof-YOU STILL BRING YOUR DOGS!! You make it ‘dog proof’ when you are there and More then likely view the property beforehand Anyway to know exactly what to do, if you even need to do anything. She’s full of tit, she’s on a long holiday and mammy and daddy will bring the dogs over probably on the ferry or more likely a private jet when it suits!! Jeez. Be honest and normal sue😳🥂

Reactions: 26
This biatch acting like she moved to Portugal she just said that as an excuse to go on holidays she’ll just be there for the whole summer then move back that’s a “holiday” not moving
This biatch.... 🤣🤭🤣🤭

3 days in a row she's been to the gym???
Must be bored on her holibops, sorry I mean relocation, already!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I read an article today that Portugal is opening their borders from Monday to tourists so what lies has she spun?! I think they already bought somewhere over there a few years ago so maybe has claimed residence?!

Reactions: 5
New thread title suggestion:

SoSueMe #7 Blatant lies about relocation, Sue just wants a long vacation

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
Sooo I have some tea.☕☕ I happen to live beside Sue and Dylan when they’re in Dublin and I see them out and about a lot. I’ve just now seen his exact BMW for sale on Facebook. How do I know it’s his? Because it’s one of a kind and I’ve seen him driving it lots of times. I’ll attach the file. Maybe they are in financial difficulty but wouldn’t explain the cigar room or maybe she’s selling his toys as punishments for putting his gear stick in other men’s exhausts 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Are we watching so Sue or faces by grace ?

I’m relocating 🤭
Sorry I didn’t mean to say relocating, I just mean a temporary move 🙄
Relocating for 6 months 🤭
Ok we will see how it goes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Those stories about the move 🙈 she’s talking as if no one can relax or get on with their lives until Sue reveals all. “I will show the house in time” thanks for addressing that Suzanne, I don’t think any of us could sleep at night until we knew what the house looked like inside or when the dogs are coming. It’s like she’s a queen addressing her peasants 😂 I am cringing at her condescending tone, nothing warm or likeable. Who are the gobshites sending her in all the questions? She clearly thinks she is the center of the world.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Are we watching so Sue or faces by grace ?

I’m relocating 🤭
Sorry I didn’t mean to say relocating, I just mean a temporary move 🙄
Relocating for 6 months 🤭
Ok we will see how it goes 🤣
Absolutely making a gobshite out of herself, she says "it's only temporary by the way" as if people were making up lies about her "relocating" ehhhh hello sue your the one that made the announcement and said you were RELOCATING!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️ A GOOD LIAR NEEDS A GOOD MEMORY!

Reactions: 33
Those stories about the move 🙈 she’s talking as if no one can relax or get on with their lives until Sue reveals all. “I will show the house in time” thanks for addressing that Suzanne, I don’t think any of us could sleep at night until we knew what the house looked like inside or when the dogs are coming. It’s like she’s a queen addressing her peasants 😂 I am cringing at her condescending tone, nothing warm or likeable. Who are the gobshites sending her in all the questions? She clearly thinks she is the center of the world.
This is exactly what I was thinking watching her stories last night. I don’t think she realises that 99% of people couldn’t give a shite about her holiday I mean relocation. She would have been better to just say she’s gone to Portugal for six months and leave it at that imo

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I don’t know about you but I’ve taken sick leave from work & gone on strike in the home until I know exactly what’s happening and see the house. I’m on hunger strike as well just to prove how serious I am about this relocation. All hail Queen Sue 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She was half cut on those stories too with couple of glasses of wine on board from the hair salon🙄imagine getting half sloshed while getting your hair done ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She was half cut on those stories too with couple of glasses of wine on board from the hair salon🙄imagine getting half sloshed while getting your hair done ffs.

I’d quite like that tbh, hairdressers need to offer Prosecco instead of coffee 😂

But, I don’t have an audience to chat tit to and if I did I’d like to think I’d at least try to keep sober for that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She is def trying to be more like Pippa- its cringey. But then again she is pure tack - pippa is so classy and genuine on insta - then the hair.

Also changing her ring etc she's trying to fake sophistication and class after being a wreck the head beggy Mitchell for years 🥴

Reactions: 7
Am I just incredibly naive or where the hell is all the money coming from? There can’t be that much money in selling tan & eyelashes & if there is, not at the rate she’s spending it. The designer tat, the 100k bmw, the lambo, the house, the cigar room, the “relocation” to some now doggy proofed villa. It doesn’t add up for me & is all gonna come crashing down one day ......

Reactions: 32
Am I just incredibly naive or where the hell is all the money coming from? There can’t be that much money in selling tan & eyelashes & if there is, not at the rate she’s spending it. The designer tat, the 100k bmw, the lambo, the house, the cigar room, the “relocation” to some now doggy proofed villa. It doesn’t add up for me & is all gonna come crashing down one day ......
Have they actually bought a villa?
she must be worth a mint. Remember she had a post up after Christmas, her company was in the top 4 retailers at Christmas.
There’s never free delivery either, it’s €5 for delivery regardless what you spend. All those fivers add up! Loads of other companies do free delivery.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.