SoSueMe #6 The boss lady who acts shady

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Car business always screams money laundering to me. Or sunbed shop.
I’ve always thought this is just a massive money laundering operation. I understand that it’s a successful business but millionaire mansions, lambos, houses and Mercedes for the family from selling a few lashes & tan. C’mon 🧺💰

Reactions: 25
She most definitely has had lip filler, she's struggling to speak clearly more than ever in her latest posts.
And most definitely reading here recently 😊 👋 - thanks Sue for answering our questions on whether you'll upgrade your ring and that you and Dzzzzylan are still together. Yawn. You constantly feel you need to validate that for some reason 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who would ask where her T-shirt is from when it clearly says Calvin on the front of it!? Some people baffle me 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who would ask where her T-shirt is from when it clearly says Calvin on the front of it!? Some people baffle me 🙄
I thought the same exact thing 😂 100% just had nothing else to say so just word vomited it

Reactions: 4
She might redesign her ring as she’s obsessed with jewellery it’s her thing next breath I hate wearing rings 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So she’s releasing a face tan but not 2 minutes ago, she got her results from using the mineral powder and before that the face mist. I can’t keep up.

Redesigning her engagement/wedding ring is so trashy.Just goes to show exactly what she thinks of marriage and that it was all for show

Reactions: 15
Can't get over her manner on her stories compared to a few years ago. She comes across like she resents having to come on and chat. So passive agressive, rushed and forced. My advice to her would be not to bother. People arn't stupid and it was painful to watch. Basically I don't want to be talking to you but I need you to buy my product to I can upgrade my gaudy ring. Considering she's the face of her brand her PR skills are terrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’ve always thought this is just a massive money laundering operation. I understand that it’s a successful business but millionaire mansions, lambos, houses and Mercedes for the family from selling a few lashes & tan. C’mon 🧺💰
I’ve always thought so too. Something never quite added up about it all

Reactions: 8
Can't get over her manner on her stories compared to a few years ago. She comes across like she resents having to come on and chat. So passive agressive, rushed and forced. My advice to her would be not to bother. People arn't stupid and it was painful to watch. Basically I don't want to be talking to you but I need you to buy my product to I can upgrade my gaudy ring. Considering she's the face of her brand her PR skills are terrible.
i think it’s damage control after the 4k drop in followers in the last few weeks. That Cluse watch wasn’t long coming off again.

Pretending to be thrilled with the Fair City mention, I’d say she got the legal team on to them demanding a few bob for the use of her name

• Haha
Reactions: 20
i think it’s damage control after the 4k drop in followers in the last few weeks. That Cluse watch wasn’t long coming off again.

Pretending to be thrilled with the Fair City mention, I’d say she got the legal team on to them demanding a few bob for the use of her name
Was hilarious when one of the characters said ‘who’ when her name was mentioned!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she do the whole 'just said I'd pop on here for the chats' and then proceed to rattle off a whole load of ads and 'swipe up now to shop'. Ehh, that's not a chat Suzanne, that's just advertising 😂😂. Great social skills. Do you do that when you're chatting with your friends too??

And while I'm having a rant, it just grates the way she hisses her words.. Chatsssss, productsssss, 'lanchesssss' (cos she can't pronunce 'launch')

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
4BDEFC36-09CA-49B5-8AC3-C1338885E72F.jpeg
On keilidhs latest post, someone pointed out that sue unfollowed her, shows what an immature brat sue is

Reactions: 15
On her stories saying she loves her NEW FIND the Wilde deodorant she has been using for 2 weeks..... which is also an AD. Hardly a new find when she is paid to talk about it.
Anyone notice that she’s dumped the Cluse watch which she ‘loved’ ( which was also an ad) she’s back to wearing her solid gold Rolex now. So predictable!!!! As if she’d dream of wearing a Cluse watch.

sorry guys it’s actually going to be a “remastered”engagement ring🤣
In other words she’s buying herself a brand new engagement ring 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.