SoSueMe #6 The boss lady who acts shady

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that explains it. I'd say many are sick of VRT talk so leave it there. Still... I wouldn't buy any lambo being driven by them fools... The clutch is probably half gone in it already....
I suspect both their lambo and R8 have been in the country at least two years. I vaguely remember Dylan posting videos going to collect the two cars. Legally them cars cannot be sold whilst on UK plates and must be VRTd prior to handing them over to the purchaser. Also they cannot be driven or “test driven” on Irish roads whilst on UK plates and they would need to have a green or trade plate in order to allow this. Put simply they are breaking the law as neither of those cars has ever been for sale and they deserve to have their cars seized until all fees and penalties are paid.

Additionally, in my previous comment I had a genuine curiosity about the amount of Lambos in Ireland. I could hazard a guess through the amount I actually know but would love to know how many more there are.

Also we do not have one, we bought our car from a garage that supplies multiple makes of used performance cars .

Reactions: 5
Can't actually cope...their house is called "Casa Bella House"....after the feckin dog they left at home to go on holidays which then got hit by a car and died. The poor thing !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Can't actually cope...their house is called "Casa Bella House"....after the feckin dog they left at home to go on holidays which then got hit by a car and died. The poor thing !
Which was also a rescue dog!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Casa also means home so their gaf is called Home Bella House? Her and Dildo must share the same brain cell!

I unfollowed her around the time Bella died. It used to boil my piss that she was away all the time and Dogs Trust let her adopt. I had to jump through so many hoops when trying to adopt a rescue dog including home visit with back garden inspection. No way did they have that, just let Sue have the dog. Holly Carpenter adopted one of Bella's littermates and she is a big supporter of Adopt, Don't Shop. It is animal cruelty to be away so much and not looking after her dogs. What were Dogs Trust thinking when she was on a plane every second week?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Casa is Spanish for 'home'.. So Casa Bella House translates to 'Beautiful Home House'

Jesus wept she's as thick as mushy peas that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Casa also means home so their gaf is called Home Bella House? Her and Dildo must share the same brain cell!

I unfollowed her around the time Bella died. It used to boil my piss that she was away all the time and Dogs Trust let her adopt. I had to jump through so many hoops when trying to adopt a rescue dog including home visit with back garden inspection. No way did they have that, just let Sue have the dog. Holly Carpenter adopted one of Bella's littermates and she is a big supporter of Adopt, Don't Shop. It is animal cruelty to be away so much and not looking after her dogs. What were Dogs Trust thinking when she was on a plane every second week?
What happened with her and Dog's Trust literally turned me off the organisation for good and I now would support other animal shelters instead.

Reactions: 8
Katie has up on her stories that the mam had a serious head injury yesterday and got 6 staples in her head but it's business as usual for so sue in her stories with her make up tutorial 🤦🏼‍♀️😏

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is she reading from the back of her own product bottle like she’s never seen it before. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There was such a demand we ordered extra stock at Xhristmas. The lies flow seamlessly! The bleeping stack on her arm is vile. 5 love bracelets a juste un clou and a vca. Just cos you can buy it doesn’t mean you should!

Reactions: 17
Don't know why it took me so long to unfollow her. Everything is new money with her she's tacky as f and she's not at all relatable. Flashy this flashy that. I would love to have the luxuries don't get me wrong I'm not jealous. She is just so unrealistic and blind to what is going on around her. So tone deaf it's not funny

Reactions: 14
Does anyone remember a few years ago when SoPoo and Paul from the White Moose Cafe were BFFs for a whole 5 minutes??? What the duck was that about?
Is that a Victoria secret pyjama top she’s wearing?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember a few years ago when SoPoo and Paul from the White Moose Cafe were BFFs for a whole 5 minutes??? What the duck was that about?
Remember he use to always tag Carla when she came into the cafe. What happened between them?

Is that a Victoria secret pyjama top she’s wearing?
Probably. She use to always wear river island PJ tops on a night out and pennys tops she said

Reactions: 2
She defo has eyelash extensions done in today’s insta stories...
Must think people are stupid 💁🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.