Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunshineplz

VIP Member
Howaya Oompa Loompa mode activated for another day! Agree about the ring, vile and tacky. At least she’s on brand.

Reactions: 2

littlebean

I feel like make-up masterclasses would be beneath a 'boss babe She-EO' like Su..... bit of a step back, no?!
This is what I thought the last day as well, I’m surprised she’s doing them when they seem to be a thing of the past for most influencers. I feel her content is so dated lately, tutorials, masterclasses etc

Truetrue7

I just seen a video of sue talking about fostering. If it means so much to her why isn't she Fostering children herself. Also what the he'll happened her nose.

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
Like wise the Mario double ended brush she was using ‘I get it , I understand why ‘. Yet she’s one identical (but no reference to it ).
Don’t understand where she’s going with all this Mario make up promoting . Is she even tagging him
To try make sense ?

Shitting over another skincare prodoooct so that she can promote her own…moron. And I see the mother is advertising No7 stuff now. Claiming it’s a great range. Anyone ever heard her mention it before?

Cockahoop

Was the Aoife Mullane Design thing marked as an ad. It clearly was one and now whoever she is, is saying thanks for the orders and that they think it was prob due to sosueme. Last time I tried to report one of these snakey doses the portal to do so wasnt working. Why can’t they just pay their taxes like everyone else?