Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bunteen

Epic photoshop fail on her latest story pic... her legs look ridiculously overstretched, especially her left one. What a dope
Where was her hairdresser in a handbag for those pics? Looks like a cat was sucking on the ends of that mop, and as for the photoshop fail, getting tips off Joanne larby

Reactions: 3

Vangirl

VIP Member
What possessed her to post that? It looks like somewhere you’d stay on a leaving cert holiday when you’re searching for the cheapest place possible.
Defo not her usual 5 star (subsidised 😝) holiday with “stunning” interiors 🤣🤣🤣🤣
And she's staying there for a month??? 😬

• Wow

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
Nope no trace of him all summer… she’s been very very quiet. The occasional snap of her and her family but that’s it. Somethings going on. Is the marriage on the rocks? Is Dylan sick? Is she preggers? Had she fallen out with her family? Is she giving up IG. Fuck knows 🤣
No sign of him on Instagram either. Hopefully his health is OK.
There definitely seems to be some sort of a divide in the fam now

khaigs

VIP Member
Did she really have to share with us that he’s in the bath and has “his grizzly bear in his hands”? 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
So original! 🙄😴

I couldn't imagine returning to Dubai a few times a year. It's grand once or twice like, I actually prefer Abu Dhabi myself but I still wouldn't be returning to it every couple of months. It's like she's popping down to Cork at this stage. No doubt she's there for few days before heading on to the predictable Maldives.
She might bump into Fleesa McGowal 😂😂

• Haha

floggersunited

Chatty Member
The fire bridge comes under Dublin City council which would be utterly useless to complain about. But I see the main man of the FB is on LinkedIn so that might be a good place to direct complaints