Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grace1718

Chatty Member
I spent my day today cleaning out a 74 year olds home, well we started, no water, no electricity, no heating, no toilet facilities, the ceiling came through from a burst pipe, unbelievably heartbreaking she has lived like that for 20+ years, no one was ever allowed in, she’s in the nursing home wanting to get home but it’s not safe, and the worst thing she keeps say I wish I could of had children, what’s do I leave behind, no family no grandchildren, all while sitting in a rotten house she won’t let anyone into because her life to her was worthless, it was heartbreaking to see, carrying a burden of infertility never leaves you no matter what age, and i think it’s disgusting passing comments on something you have to deal with in your everyday life, will I get to be a mother, no one has the right, this is in general not just about sue, it’s about not assuming everyone can have children, or choose not to have them 🥺
that’s sad 😞 but it proves my point that if you CAN and are happily married why wouldn’t you want to have kids . Not once did i mention those who couldn’t or those who didn’t meet someone in time to have them . if suzanne can then i don’t get why she wouldn’t as if she’s a late bloomer like she says she might regret that at 45. anyway i’m boring myself but most people with kids would agree with me they just won’t admit it

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
I'm just thinking actually..... Riverdance is probably a surprise right ???
But this mouthpiece has to announce it while making it all about herself
No Brian Dowling has been talking about it all week also just watched Jason dance and remember her crying last year cause she couldn’t jive!

Of88

Gals all the promoting the clairol root spray was it not always the L’Oréal one she used

Cazerjack

Bayside is between Sutton and Kilbarrack and Baldoyle, but interestingly if you look up houses in bayside on my home, there’s nothing as they’re all looped under Sutton as it sounds better

overgrammers

VIP Member
If you endlessly have to describe yourself as classy..... you're not classy. You're pretty much the complete opposite Sue 🤡
---
Also I saw her today in the pavillions, she looks fucking ridiculous prancing around in her horse riding gear 😂😂
Giddy up! All she’s missing is the horse . . . Oh that’ll be next won’t it???? 😬😬

Last edited:

Vangirl

VIP Member
Wonder is she going to be home in time to host the Tackson Clan for Easter Sunday or is she avoiding another holiday with them 🤔 🤭🤭

• Haha

Emiano

Just caught up with the DWTS final this evening, but did Sue actually go out with Bernard O’Shea? Must’ve been before they were both well known, as hasn’t she been with Dylan years?

Rain on me

I’m not one to talk on pregnancy rumours but in her stories last night at the parents she was rubbing her tummy and today saying she’s still not drinking?! And Dylan likening that cryptic post last week?!
Omg yes I thought the exact same. Then saw her stories there about the not drinking until march. What did Dylan post last week?