Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madscone

VIP Member
Think she also said something like "hup da gee"....classy gal! Those Jacksons are just pillars of society 😅🤣

Reactions: 3
Just saw her Bahama shite in the chemist warehouse and it was 20% off. The sizes of each product was tiny aswell. Most of it was only 50ml. They looked like travel sizes

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Where is everyone getting the baby speculations ? Is it because she’s off alcohol?
It was me 😂😂 I mentioned it as she was rubbing her stomach in the parents house and in the next breath she said she was staying off the drink, another poster said Dylzzz liked some ‘mammy’ page

Itsjustmesmee

VIP Member
I can still see it, go onto forgedirishstout insta page , it's in the feed. Cover pic is a blonde girl in a hat

Vangirl

VIP Member
So Rob wasn't invited to Smokeys family reunion either? Shocking!

I wonder if anything happened after all the carry on in Boston on Paddys Day.

bigbertha2021

Sorry if this has been discussed before but I'm dying to know does anyone know what happened between that yoke vikkkkiiii and Suzanne's brother? She's all over insta and seems to be living a very kid free life, wonder did he get full custody 🤔
I’m so curious too 👃

• Heart

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
She is pure trash. The length of that skirt. Whether she has good legs or not, nobody should wear a skirt that carries a risk of flashing their vajayjay with every step