Sosueme #19 The Style Counsellors axed by RTÉ, oh no says she!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for sosue

this was one of the highest liked comments from @Purpilt91 and I think will suffice as a thread title with a slight amendment ! I hope that’s ok

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Has she stopped using her Talking is Whatever Instagram page? It came up as a recommended page for me so went for a nose and no grid posts since Jan first - should a mental health page not be posting a bit at least at the start of a year where people may feel low or overwhelmed.

Reactions: 7
I’m not one to talk on pregnancy rumours but in her stories last night at the parents she was rubbing her tummy and today saying she’s still not drinking?! And Dylan likening that cryptic post last week?!

Reactions: 4
I’m not one to talk on pregnancy rumours but in her stories last night at the parents she was rubbing her tummy and today saying she’s still not drinking?! And Dylan likening that cryptic post last week?!
Omg yes I thought the exact same. Then saw her stories there about the not drinking until march. What did Dylan post last week?

Reactions: 2
And today she is “craving” a salad 🥗. Is she reading here or what ?🤔

Reactions: 11
Why the duck would you start blow drying your hair while trying to speak into the camera?! 🙄 She really does think people hang on to every last word she says.

Reactions: 9
Just saw her Bahama shite in the chemist warehouse and it was 20% off. The sizes of each product was tiny aswell. Most of it was only 50ml. They looked like travel sizes

Reactions: 3
Thats some waffling again this morning. About 10 stories to say she's still off the drink and is amazed at how clear she can think now 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
pregnant or looking for people to think she is ? wrecked at 10pm , no booze ! would love to see her have a baby def think it be lovely for them . very empty lives without kids in 40s esp if married .

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
pregnant or looking for people to think she is ? wrecked at 10pm , no booze ! would love to see her have a baby def think it be lovely for them . very empty lives without kids in 40s esp if married .
Such an ignorant comment. Plenty of couples in their 40’s don’t/can’t have kids and it doesn’t mean their lives are ‘empty’ as you so sensitively put it. There’s other things to fill your time believe it or not

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89
The absolute hack of her thinking she’s amazing because she isn’t drinking. You’d swear we were all alcoholics waiting for her to show us the light. There are happy childless people everywhere. Not everyone wants them & that’s fine. I couldn’t imagine sue with a child. She’s too selfish

• Heart
Reactions: 23
How much was she actually drinking that she now has so much clarity??? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I really respect her honesty really. You wouldn’t catch many of them to come on and be honest like that about such a taboo topic fair play to her I say

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The absolute hack of her thinking she’s amazing because she isn’t drinking. You’d swear we were all alcoholics waiting for her to show us the light. There are happy childless people everywhere. Not everyone wants them & that’s fine. I couldn’t imagine sue with a child. She’s too selfish
I can’t take anything she says seriously because she's full of tit most of the time. she gave up the drink in the run up to dancing with the stars too and the time she started that 5am exercise and chats and was the same, preachy about being up so early and so productive because she wasn't drinking. she said she plans to be off it until the end of March. the way she was talking I thought she was done with it permanently the way she was talking and encouraging people to "knock alcohol on the head".

• Heart
Reactions: 8