Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Very unusal not to see herself strutting around the Gossies in some god awful outfit last night

Reactions: 4
that’s great you feel fulfilled . being honest i would feel like my life was a bit empty if i was in my 40s with no children - missing out on that whole stage of life raising kids , schools santa claus , grandkids etc . it’s everyone’s choice but that’s just my take hence i had kids 👌 when i look at sues life it’s definitely not something i would envy and i do think shes a bit lost as all her friends are busy raising kids and she’s trying to be 25
This I wouldn’t give any of it up ❤

Ohholymoly

New fella for Vikkiiiiiiiiiiiiii? 🤔
Oh please share
---
The night she arrived she had up a photo showing the room and there was a fella in the room looking out the window at the view. It was definitely too broad a figure to be Dylan. I was thinking maybe it was her brother 🤔 and she flew him out with them to get away from the Boston fiasco 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think it is Dylan just angled funny, it's in her highlights. Don't think taskson would go on a holiday with just the two of them, that's more the sisters doing that but who knows with that lot 😂😂

Nopatience

VIP Member
I think she filters the bejasus out of her photos she doesn’t look anything like that doing her makeup demos.

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
There was talk when she bought it. Basically Terrie inviting herself and Sue saying oh of course, never happened though. Akward
Oooh kinda like Faces by Grace invited herself to Terrie’s Portugal Airbnb a little while back?!

The hun hierarchy. It’s real.

Calalily4

Chatty Member
The Burj isn't as fancy as it used to be. If you stay with them once they offer you a good discount to book again with them. Sue probably stayed with them for 2nights took loads of photos and making it out as if she's there for 2weeks. I mean she is known for her spoofs and photoshopping seagulls into her photos 🤣🤣

• Haha