Sosueme #19 The Style Counsellors axed by RTÉ, oh no says she!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Sue realise that all us mere mortals who book and actually pay for our rooms at the Intercontinental or in any other hotels for that matter, don't get upgrades, gifts on the table or bleeping Moet delivered to the door?? So it's laughable for her to say how professional and how she's been so well looked after. Pisses me off big time.

Reactions: 21
Al these dick heads of to some tit award show don’t they see what is happening in our country or maybe they are just brain end oh wait they are 🙌
---
I hope karma is a witch to them all

Reactions: 7
I came straight here as I was just watching the red carpet highlights on the VIP page. Holy god the hair, the dress, her face....she has ruined herself!!

Reactions: 17
Wtaf! 😳 Don't worry, we'll get her photoshopped version soon 🙄 she's unrecognisable and not in a good way!

Also, the lighting is shocking! You can hardly see any of them.

Reactions: 13
She looks like Cher gone wrong, the hair the outfit the work done on her face everything just looks awful. She really needs someone to tell her to stop!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is she wearing knickers with that get up or is the bit at the front glued to her whoha?

Reactions: 6
Just how???? How does she get it wrong soooooooooo often???? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

The second hand embarrassment 😳

Reactions: 15