Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

captainkirk

Chatty Member
pregnant or looking for people to think she is ? wrecked at 10pm , no booze ! would love to see her have a baby def think it be lovely for them . very empty lives without kids in 40s esp if married .
Such an ignorant comment. Plenty of couples in their 40’s don’t/can’t have kids and it doesn’t mean their lives are ‘empty’ as you so sensitively put it. There’s other things to fill your time believe it or not

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89

Princesssun

Chatty Member
that’s great you feel fulfilled . being honest i would feel like my life was a bit empty if i was in my 40s with no children - missing out on that whole stage of life raising kids , schools santa claus , grandkids etc . it’s everyone’s choice but that’s just my take hence i had kids 👌 when i look at sues life it’s definitely not something i would envy and i do think shes a bit lost as all her friends are busy raising kids and she’s trying to be 25
Delighted for you that you got your life choices and you are so happy but it’s a bit cruel and cold hearted to think that life would be empty without kids. Yes for you it would be but not for others. Some people chose the childless life and others get dealt it. You really shouldn’t be so smug about the looking down on these people. Some people I know with kids and grandchildren are actually some of the most empty miserable people I know. Others have children and fall out with them. So many scenarios but you really shouldn’t judge.
i know this is a gossip site and Sue melts me as much as the rest of the huns.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
pregnant or looking for people to think she is ? wrecked at 10pm , no booze ! would love to see her have a baby def think it be lovely for them . very empty lives without kids in 40s esp if married .
So my life is empty because I’m in my 40’s with no kids…..interesting take on life you have there. I have a perfectly fulfilled life

• Heart
Reactions: 45

waittillyahear

Wow 😮 and the award for the worst comment ever on tattle goes to

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Wow 😮 and the award for the worst comment ever on tattle goes to
Shocking isn't it. Totally out of touch with reality. Some people cannot physically have kids. Some choose not to and thats ok. Imagine thinking their lives are empty because of it. It's actually quite sad if that's what someone believes.

Reactions: 41
Ah it’s unfair to say it’s gone a bit ‘mumsnet’ when a handful of posters very rightfully retaliated to your ones ridiculous and initially sweeping statement that a life without kids is unfulfilled.
Yea grand her follow up comment said she feels that her own life would be unfulfilled but jaysus that was below the bar.
You can’t be saying stuff like that … Hoping nobody here struggling to conceive taking that to heart ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 37

SozBbz

VIP Member
that’s sad 😞 but it proves my point that if you CAN and are happily married why wouldn’t you want to have kids . Not once did i mention those who couldn’t or those who didn’t meet someone in time to have them . if suzanne can then i don’t get why she wouldn’t as if she’s a late bloomer like she says she might regret that at 45. anyway i’m boring myself but most people with kids would agree with me they just won’t admit it
You sound both incredibly ignorant and also totally deluded at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Shall64

Chatty Member
exactly , and about 100 people have said suzanne lives a lame life and tries to be 25 when she’s 40 and loads have commented on her having kids or not - so a bit rich everyone coming for me as i said her life looks a bit lame and unfulfilling in her 40s . just my opinion everyone - calm down !
Except that’s not what you said is it?
You said “. very empty lives without kids in 40s esp if married .”

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Totally disagree. She's not naturally beautiful at all but she absolutely thinks she's a supermodel. The way she constantly eyef**ks the camera, using herself as a model in her campaigns, posting reel after reel of her strutting around. She adores herself. And why not I suppose.
But I do agree that she needs to stop with all the work as she's looking like a total Janice Dickinson
Agree. A natural beauty she is NOT

1000037241.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

blondeminion15

VIP Member
most people with kids would agree with me they just won’t admit it
I've actually met three women in recent years through work who have told me that they love their children because they have them, but if they could go back they would decide not to have any. There were no influencing factors involved i.e they didn't have a few drinks in them when they said it. I thought it was so honest and refreshing. Myself and my partner don't have any fertility issues that we know of and are very happy without them.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Lanenola

Guyyyyyyys she wants to make sure she's happy with the lashes before she develops them (orders them from China) 😂😂😂 okay sue off you go and 'develop' them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25