Sosueme #19 The Style Counsellors axed by RTÉ, oh no says she!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her fostering video is comical.
Where did she get her accent from 🤣
She really pronounces her T's too.
I remember when Sue was common as muck.
I kinda miss the days of Carla getting off her head on the sneachta and uploading stories to snapchat🙈 those were the days

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Her fostering video is comical.
Where did she get her accent from 🤣
She really pronounces her T's too.
I remember when Sue was common as muck.
I kinda miss the days of Carla getting off her head on the sneachta and uploading stories to snapchat🙈 those were the days
She is still common all the horse riding rigalia in the world can’t hide that

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is that much of a dose she is hosting a makeup master class with bonnie yet posts a video promoting it with terrie? 🙄😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

She is that much of a dose she is hosting a makeup master class with bonnie yet posts a video promoting it with terrie? 🙄😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I feel like make-up masterclasses would be beneath a 'boss babe She-EO' like Su..... bit of a step back, no?!

Reactions: 7
I feel like make-up masterclasses would be beneath a 'boss babe She-EO' like Su..... bit of a step back, no?!
This is what I thought the last day as well, I’m surprised she’s doing them when they seem to be a thing of the past for most influencers. I feel her content is so dated lately, tutorials, masterclasses etc

Reactions: 2
In this day and age their is neither a need nor a want for make-up masterclasses and tanning videos. They are redundant.

Reactions: 4
This is what I thought the last day as well, I’m surprised she’s doing them when they seem to be a thing of the past for most influencers. I feel her content is so dated lately, tutorials, masterclasses etc
Mrs makeup is still flogging the bejaysis out of her drag queen masterclassss anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i would imagine it’s a big earner for them & that’s why she does it. Most people buy the products used on the night.

Reactions: 2
I cringe so much when I see the mother on doing skincare stories🙈 honestly wind it in you're a washed up instahun's Ma 😂😂

Reactions: 7