SoSueMe #14 Boozy Suzy: Half Woman, half oyster, still can’t pronounce moisturiser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is Carla back in around 2008 when I thought she was in her late 30s so if she's really in her late 20s now she would've been 14 or 16 here 🤔 I think someone is lying about their age

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
At this point I’m thinking Suzanne has invested heavily in Meaghers pharmacy & is a silent partner. No other explanation for the hard sell every morning 🤷‍♀️
Her SoSue ‘prodocts’ don’t get pushed as hard!

Reactions: 28
This is Carla back in around 2008 when I thought she was in her late 30s so if she's really in her late 20s now she would've been 14 or 16 here 🤔 I think someone is lying about their age
That was 2011 and she was 17, plenty of info on her on google around that time. So yep she's 28 alright.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She actually hasn’t a clue. Putting the mag365 into her morning revive zest. The mag365 is meant for night time use for sleep. You also need to put it into boiling water to activate the magnesium. Yet sue is putting it into revive along with cold water 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
She actually hasn’t a clue. Putting the mag365 into her morning revive zest. The mag365 is meant for night time use for sleep. You also need to put it into boiling water to activate the magnesium. Yet sue is putting it into revive along with cold water 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
One of the very reasons none of these clowns should be showing any health vitamin or supplement content

Reactions: 13

Can't cope! She was supposed to be doing her LC at that time

How old is Carla really???

Reactions: 3
Think it’s a semi. Anyone have any tea on why they moved so quickly after buying there other house? Wasn’t the last house they were in brand new. Bit odd.
It's a semi d house.

I think she mentioned before that they just didn't settle into malahide so decided to just move back

Reactions: 1
At this point I’m thinking Suzanne has invested heavily in Meaghers pharmacy & is a silent partner. No other explanation for the hard sell every morning 🤷‍♀️
Her SoSue ‘prodocts’ don’t get pushed as hard!
Don't think she owns SoSue products anymore, she just own Dripping Gold now

Reactions: 2
Ah I think they came off pissed but well, very honest. Think they revealed far too much! Very likeable in fairness 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.