SoSueMe #14 Boozy Suzy: Half Woman, half oyster, still can’t pronounce moisturiser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t feel sorry for Carla one but she had ample opportunity to use the platform Sue gave her and carve a career for herself but she’d rather party and go on like a crazy witch. She’s living with Sue because she can’t afford to rent and had to move out of the ex fellas house. She needs to get a grip and stop scabbing off everyone. She pure uses Sue for a job, a house and holidays. The state of her in her LV pjs 🙄🙄🙄 either they are Sue’s or Sue bought them for her coz she’s way to broke to get them for herself
Sue enables her behaviour so it’s her own fault.

Reactions: 10
Zero cop on going live and filming that shite last night 😂
The state of them ... and Carla used to be so pretty ... she’s wreaked now

Reactions: 8
Oh I wasn’t doubting posters, just meant it’s bonkers, she looks so much older!!

Reactions: 4
Sue is very good to her family which I like, she does not look 10 years older than Carla! Carla means well, but she is very full on, I was glad when she went searching for a drink and left Sue to answer questions.

Reactions: 6
Sue is very good to her family which I like, she does not look 10 years older than Carla! Carla means well, but she is very full on, I was glad when she went searching for a drink and left Sue to answer questions.
She also left in socks and sliders and those tiny pj's to roam the streets looking to buy a box of smokes. In normal circumstances sue would be just as drunk and as annoying as her but with this dwts she has to keep her act clean.. not getting lit on social media as per usual. they are a pair of melts. and who are these sad sad people sending in questions saying Carla is gas is she coming back to Instagram. Get a life or a friend even if Carla on Instagram is your source of happiness or whatever to the point you are asking her to come back.

I see Sue has deleted all the stories from last night. now all that's there is the first story of them arriving and entering the lobby of the conrad and 1 story in the bedroom. That's what sickens me about these 2. thinking they are the business when the are full of juice, Carla ordering white Russians up to the bedroom with sues card. talking absolute horse tit, asking for people to send in questions, going live, tumbling around and doing the splits in tiny shorts in the hotel and the next day deletes it all. if it's all truth, sincere and well meaning why delete it? they are really pathetic and a pair of lushes

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
She also left in socks and sliders and those tiny pj's to roam the streets looking to buy a box of smokes. In normal circumstances sue would be just as drunk and as annoying as her but with this dwts she has to keep her act clean.. not getting lit on social media as per usual. they are a pair of melts. and who are these sad sad people sending in questions saying Carla is gas is she coming back to Instagram. Get a life or a friend even if Carla on Instagram is your source of happiness or whatever to the point you are asking her to come back.

I see Sue has deleted all the stories from last night. now all that's there is the first story of them arriving and entering the lobby of the conrad and 1 story in the bedroom. That's what sickens me about these 2. thinking they are the business when the are full of juice, Carla ordering white Russians up to the bedroom with sues card. talking absolute horse tit, asking for people to send in questions, going live, tumbling around and doing the splits in tiny shorts in the hotel and the next day deletes it all. if it's all truth, sincere and well meaning why delete it? they are really pathetic and a pair of lushes
Not to derail but She said she was deleting after a couple of hours anyway

He got the all clear yesterday
Who Did?

Reactions: 4

Agree with this comment - love a few drinks myself but they are such losers recording and going live while locked🙄 Sue has no real friends - her circle she goes on about have all moved on from her. Haven’t seen her out with Sara or joanne o brien or any of her friends these days- she might pay for one of the girls to go on a trip here and there but ultimately they have all moved on and she’s still stuck in 2010 . She just hangs out with her knacker loud mouth sister carla - even Kayshee doesn’t seem to hang out of her as much now and has her own group of mates. I think sue and carla are just 2 attention seeking melts - the sissy and kissing sue is so cringe 😬 no wonder Dylan has run for the hills, who would want to be part of that pushing 40 🙈😂 chavs !

• Heart
Agree with this comment - love a few drinks myself but they are such losers recording and going live while locked🙄 Sue has no real friends - her circle she goes on about have all moved on from her. Haven’t seen her out with Sara or joanne o brien or any of her friends these days- she might pay for one of the girls to go on a trip here and there but ultimately they have all moved on and she’s still stuck in 2010 . She just hangs out with her knacker loud mouth sister carla - even Kayshee doesn’t seem to hang out of her as much now and has her own group of mates. I think sue and carla are just 2 attention seeking melts - the sissy and kissing sue is so cringe 😬 no wonder Dylan has run for the hills, who would want to be part of that pushing 40 🙈😂 chavs !Jo
lol... can we be friends 😂😂you read my mind.. its like I've written this comment. Katie has moved on now she has a fella. Carla drags them all. like why is she hanging round? working for sue, living with sue. she's only in her 20s get a life. go travel or get a career of your own. been round the block that one that's why she looks and acts late 40s. I think sue would be better off to break away from Carla. she's a drain.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Carla’s looked like about 40 since she’s around 23 the work has aged her something awful! Like genuinely could be Sues age with her and that’s not a ‘trolling’ comment that is just facts she looks years older than she is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.