SoSueMe #13 Susie Fonda d drink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus sue is always sozzled these days isn’t she ! I have seen terror and a few of the others out on nights out and terror in particular sips the one drink all night and pretends to be locked . Sue must REALLY let herself down and promising people the world and other shite in those circles. Some of those bloggers nights out are like getting pissed at the work dinner party with your boss. She’s some idiot these days always getting sozzled can’t believe she hasn’t copped not to get pissed and come on camera or just go get pissed with friends !!! I love my few drinks also and would be well up for the crack and similar to sue while on holidays with the drinking. HOWEVER when at a work event I would have 4 drinks max and leave around 10 and meet my husband or friends and if I felt like getting drunk do it there - she’s just so naive for a big boss woman or else just an alco who can’t control herself

Reactions: 8
Not a great look - skirt is cute but doesn’t fit well and top and bra a bit “wrong” . Fringe looks fake … Altho wow she looks better then sian who looks like a cheap hooK** in that dress she borrowed from susie. Damn it was bad on sue but she’s tall and skinny so kind of got away with it - Sian looks terrible in it 😬😂

Reactions: 12
Jesus sue is always sozzled these days isn’t she ! I have seen terror and a few of the others out on nights out and terror in particular sips the one drink all night and pretends to be locked . Sue must REALLY let herself down and promising people the world and other shite in those circles. Some of those bloggers nights out are like getting pissed at the work dinner party with your boss. She’s some idiot these days always getting sozzled can’t believe she hasn’t copped not to get pissed and come on camera or just go get pissed with friends !!! I love my few drinks also and would be well up for the crack and similar to sue while on holidays with the drinking. HOWEVER when at a work event I would have 4 drinks max and leave around 10 and meet my husband or friends and if I felt like getting drunk do it there - she’s just so naive for a big boss woman or else just an alco who can’t control herself
She drinks wine of a Tuesday at 1pm with her lunch! She’s an alcoholic

I recall being about 10 years old and staying with my cousins for a weekend. I told my mam when I got home that their mother was drinking wine at 11 o’clock on the Sunday morning while preparing dinner. I remember thinking it was odd, and certainly odd enough that I mentioned it when I got home. My mam was fully convinced I was mistaken and brushed it off. Sure enough about 15 years later she went into a private rehab facility but only because her children at that point wouldn’t let her see her grandkids because she was always drunk. She’s still off the drink but the damage health wise has been done 😟 Sad really because like Sue this woman had it all, kids, husband, money, nicer house than most at the time but something obviously made her deeply unhappy that she turned to alcohol. It’s like watching the repeat episode with Sue, sad 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Yeah she sure drinks alot. I get it that when you're on your hols, you'll drink earlier. That's quite a normal thing for many people, but she is on her hollibobs every other week so now it's more like a drink problem.
What Sue does wouldn't even be classed as a holiday anymore, she's out of Ireland more than she's in it.
You'd actually wonder why she returns to Ireland at all sometimes.

Reactions: 8
Yeah she sure drinks alot. I get it that when you're on your hols, you'll drink earlier. That's quite a normal thing for many people, but she is on her hollibobs every other week so now it's more like a drink problem.
What Sue does wouldn't even be classed as a holiday anymore, she's out of Ireland more than she's in it.
You'd actually wonder why she returns to Ireland at all sometimes.
She legally has to be in Ireland for X amount of days if she wants her companies to remain a Irish registered. So basically for tax reasons

Reactions: 3
How has it not been mentioned yet that she uses Face App? That's why her neck colour is different to her chest. Every single photo she has taken lately has been edited using face app👀 it completely transforms her face, that’s why she looks like Kim on her grid. Once you’ve seen some examples of face app it’s impossible to not notice it! Google it or check out what it does on tik tok, she promotes this amazing make up brand but pastes a face onto herself using a cheap editing app! Drive s me mental

Reactions: 2
I thought she said ages ago that they don’t want kids
Think she said in a q&a with Carla when asked that she isn’t hugely maternal and isn’t decided yet -and not right now. whereas carla said she defo did want a number of kids. Think she is loving the high life of holidays etc - and also kids aren’t for everyone they may have just decided not to do it. She’s nearly 38 tho so hopefully if she’s still got any slight feeling that she may want them I hope she has frozen her eggs, as egg quality will decline hugely at 37 , 38 and especially with all the alcohol and crap she eats

Off topic a bit, well actually no not really ❄🤣
But how the duck is coke getting into this country and at such a rate? Don't they have the xray machines to show up drugs at airports for all luggage like on those tv programmes border patrol? Or is it coming in by boats off some random pier? I don't understand how whoever is bringing it in is getting away with it

Turning blind eyes maybe? 👀

Reactions: 1
Off topic a bit, well actually no not really ❄🤣
But how the duck is coke getting into this country and at such a rate? Don't they have the xray machines to show up drugs at airports for all luggage like on those tv programmes border patrol? Or is it coming in by boats off some random pier? I don't understand how whoever is bringing it in is getting away with it

Turning blind eyes maybe? 👀
Its private planes at private airports or on container ships. Wouldn’t be anywhere near Dublin airport !

• Wow
Never thought about private planes😯 how do you know this
It’s primarily concealed in containers I’d imagine. I’d say there’s no end to the imaginative methods those who import it come up with.

Anyone else find it weird how she frequently describes her dad as the first man she fell in love with?? Like I love my Dad but I wouldn’t say I’m in love with him 🤷‍♀️ I don’t know, maybe I’m nit picking but it definitely gives me the ick!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Any tea from the set of Style counsellors? I know this isn’t the most current topic but I was just randomly wondering did anyone ever hear anything as I got the vibes when watching that Eileen and Sue hate each other 🤣

Reactions: 2
It’s primarily concealed in containers I’d imagine. I’d say there’s no end to the imaginative methods those who import it come up with.

Anyone else find it weird how she frequently describes her dad as the first man she fell in love with?? Like I love my Dad but I wouldn’t say I’m in love with him 🤷‍♀️ I don’t know, maybe I’m nit picking but it definitely gives me the ick!
I also find this weird. When I followed her I used to want to vomit when she's put up a speil like that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.