SoSueMe #13 Susie Fonda d drink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reason why I asked about the wedding day snow rumour is don't most brides have two dresses anyways? I don't see how it gives away she damaged the first dress from cokepooπŸ€£πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The reason why I asked about the wedding day snow rumour is don't most brides have two dresses anyways? I don't see how it gives away she damaged the first dress from cokepooπŸ€£πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
Don’t know any normal bride who had more than one dress

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Ouch nothing wrong with people have a laugh and a good time when they are out. But be a grown up and at least be able to make your flight. Your not a 18 year old unable to handle your drink on your post leaving cert week in Santa Ponsa.

Reactions: 3
I've no probs with her going out and letting her down when some of her crew comes over but put the phone down. Do it off camera! Nobody wants to see Sue slurring her words and practically licking Dylan on camera. She's nearly 40, she really needs to portray herself better online. Like if this was a once off, I wouldn't bat an eyelid! But when your own mother in the past has had to text you to tell you to put the drink down on your stories well that's just embarrassing. I've commented on how much Sue drinks for a long time now. It seems to be daily occurrence at this point which is worrying and disguising it "AH SURE I'M ON MY HOLS" isn't a good enough excuse for it because she's on a permanent holiday!

Reactions: 11
I've no probs with her going out and letting her down when some of her crew comes over but put the phone down. Do it off camera! Nobody wants to see Sue slurring her words and practically licking Dylan on camera. She's nearly 40, she really needs to portray herself better online. Like if this was a once off, I wouldn't bat an eyelid! But when your own mother in the past has had to text you to tell you to put the drink down on your stories well that's just embarrassing. I've commented on how much Sue drinks for a long time now. It seems to be daily occurrence at this point which is worrying and disguising it "AH SURE I'M ON MY HOLS" isn't a good enough excuse for it because she's on a permanent holiday!
Agree with every word of this, spot on. part of me thinks that's the reason she spends so much time in Portugal...so she can be in "holiday mode" all the time (which to her means drinking wine from midday onwards). How does she not be exhausted from all the boozing. don't get me wrong I love my holidays, was away last month for a week and enjoyed cocktails by the pool and wine with meals out etc but I even said to myself I don't think I could do a 2nd week of it, felt sluggish and tired and was glad to get back to routine and give it a break. I don't know how she does it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sue feels like tit "from all the travelling" sue you flew from faro to London... less than a 2 hour flight. That would be the hangover that caused you to miss her flight is making you feel like tit. She's going to the gym even though she was drinking wine earlier. is she capable of eating a meal without having wine with it? she really is in denial about her habits and lifestyle.

Reactions: 17
She must be the most unrelatable person on insta, her and Pippa - her house is amazing however

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I definitely think she was taken off the road, probably lost her license for drink driving πŸ™„ She used to show herself driving (long ago) but now it's always her being chauffeured!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.