SoSueMe #13 Susie Fonda d drink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely. She was always driving herself before. Wonder how we could find out? She'll hardly do an ask me anything, she's got way too many lies to cover up 😅

Reactions: 5
Absolutely. She was always driving herself before. Wonder how we could find out? She'll hardly do an ask me anything, she's got way too many lies to cover up 😅
Shhe must be due a live when she 3 sheets soon enough, come on boozy suzy we are not entertained!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought it was interesting that So Boozy didn't have a post up regarding her look for the #PLATINUMVips ..... now I know why .... I don't even know what to say .... and I ALWAYS have something to say ....
What in the name of trashy fresh hell is going on here

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought it was interesting that So Boozy didn't have a post up regarding her look for the #PLATINUMVips ..... now I know why .... I don't even know what to say .... and I ALWAYS have something to say ....
All four of the outfits are hideous. Holly has great legs though.

Reactions: 13
Omg I am actually shocked , they all dress & look better on a normal day filming there stories . Imagine they paid people to source there looks and get them ready 😨

Reactions: 15
I’ve seen another post and it looks much nicer, hair doesn’t go with it but outfit nice I think.

Reactions: 2
I’ve seen another post and it looks much nicer, hair doesn’t go with it but outfit nice I think.
The gridpost - she says "back with a bang" and Tattlers everywhere scream "ur bangs are fake u fuckwit" in unison - yep seen that too - skirt is too tight on her tummy and her tits are fake no ones interested - her hair is giving me 90's TLC vibes and her face is over frozen and over painted as always 🙄

She can look well sometimes but tonight wasn't the night for our Suzy Sneachta 🥶

Reactions: 9
I kind of got Kendal Jenner vibes from her look until I realized the blazer opens and she’s just flaunting her bra and tits

Reactions: 4
That Georgina one’s bulging eyes. She must think they’re her best feature she’s always drawing on the kohl and doing wide eyed manic grinning.

Reactions: 7
She's deleted stories from last night already , anyone see the story where aideen kate was throwing her dirty daggers in the back ground 👀

Reactions: 4
Bit Gee eyed there Sue 🤣 poor Georgina looks terrified
In fairness she always looks terrified. Like a deer in headlights.

Jesus black bag, oversized quality street sweet wrapper, god only knows and a woman dressed as a cotton ball. The hack.

• Haha
So Sue the style counsellor!!😂😂 she would of been flat out giving style advice last night cause pretty much everyone looked shite!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.