SoSueMe #12 So Boozy gonna need a cruisey, the papers slating Dzylz for actin like a Doozy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ boozy Sue and her notions. Everyone here should report the page & hope instagram will take it down 🤞🏼 I just reported it for miss information 😁

Reactions: 7
Wow so it only took 9 months for Sosu to remember that she set up a “wellness page” one day while she was locked off her head. She will definitely try and gain something from that mental health page, mostly likely good pr. Sue doesn’t do anything that isn’t self serving

Reactions: 13
I’m just back from holiday. Now it was Tenerife. . Nothing fancy. We hired a car , got a map and did a few cultural bits. We kept getting held up by people talking photos .. or getting people to take their photos. Or doing stories. . On the grid it looked like they were having the time of their lives , taking it all in. The reality I keep seeing was once the pic was taken they just moved on. Never enjoyed where they were. Just checked the photos and NEXT. . Living their lives for other people. . Who just look at it and swipe to NEXT themselves. . So sad and just such a waste. .
That’s what this holiday looks like. .

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I take what I said back !! She is now going to use the incredibly complex area of mental health to push herself in the "Guru lifestyle" category to make money. She really is a classless scumbag

Reactions: 7
I get 3 days in London. I travel to Europe twice every month to either Brussels/Bruges or Zurich, booked through our travel admin & Omnia. BUT if I brought my husband to the Maldives & expensed it, pretty sure my accountant wouldn’t let that slide & neither would Revenue 🤷‍♀️
He’s a director of the company so she can claim for him

Reactions: 2
I’m just back from holiday. Now it was Tenerife. . Nothing fancy. We hired a car , got a map and did a few cultural bits. We kept getting held up by people talking photos .. or getting people to take their photos. Or doing stories. . On the grid it looked like they were having the time of their lives , taking it all in. The reality I keep seeing was once the pic was taken they just moved on. Never enjoyed where they were. Just checked the photos and NEXT. . Living their lives for other people. . Who just look at it and swipe to NEXT themselves. . So sad and just such a waste. .
That’s what this holiday looks like. .
Definition of modern life right there … it’s so sad.

Reactions: 12
I take what I said back !! She is now going to use the incredibly complex area of mental health to push herself in the "Guru lifestyle" category to make money. She really is a classless scumbag
She’s so cringe….. stay in your lane love , stick to the boozy nights out and selling the tan. She’s so clueless - even the happy pears are getting crap for taking about cancer etc that they are not qualified to do so. You would think she would have more cop on then to start this page when she has ZERO qualifications. Some 15 year old messages her for help on the page and she’s out boozing or doesn’t respond appropriately and something happens then she has some sort of responsibility. Totally not one she should be getting involved with aside from fundraising or pointing people towards QUALIFIED resources. I don’t think she’s an evil person - I just think she’s a bit silly and actually a bit naive in comparison to some of these seasoned pros like Rosie Connelly who would NEVER set up something like that while on the vino. She actually should know better at this stage she’s literally an old timer and nearing 40 …. Such a rookie error

Reactions: 15
SHOES ON THE TABLE AGAIN! What the duck is wrong with these two?! Never mind her new mental health scam, my mental health is gone looking at that!

3C4F72FD-996D-4B21-933C-87D9BEB5FCD8.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if someone says something on sues new mental health page that she doesn’t like will they be blocked? That will do wonders for someone who is suffering.
I think she is getting into very sticky territory with this whole thing.
“After two weeks of recharging and relaxing my own body and mind” - was she not off her face on wine for the last two weeks?Am I missing something

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if someone says something on sues new mental health page that she doesn’t like will they be blocked? That will do wonders for someone who is suffering.
“After two weeks of recharging and relaxing my own body and mind” - was she not off her face on wine for the last two weeks?Am I missing something
Don't mind her, she spent 2 weeks making a show of herself on the rose day and night trying to get her husband to smile and her mother texting her to say she should put the drink down for at least one picture. Sure she started the holiday hungover to bits by heading to the airport after a wedding. Like wouldn't you take it easy at the wedding if you had to be at the airport early for a long haul flight. But sure she probably just got straight back on the drink the minute she hit the airport.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She will give someone terribly advise and next thing someone will sue her. Car crash in the making

Reactions: 3
Don't mind her, she spent 2 weeks making a show of herself on the rose day and night trying to get her husband to smile and her mother texting her to say she should put the drink down for at least one picture. Sure she started the holiday hungover to bits by heading to the airport after a wedding. Like wouldn't you take it easy at the wedding if you had to be at the airport early for a long haul flight. But sure she probably just got straight back on the drink the minute she hit the airport.
You just know she was back on the drink the next morning at some stage. She had two weeks off in Maldives and I think every single day she posted a glass of wine at some point. What kind of message does that send to her audience? If she wanted to help people with their mental health she wouldn’t be plastering booze all over her page.

Reactions: 6
You just know she was back on the drink the next morning at some stage. She had two weeks off in Maldives and I think every single day she posted a glass of wine at some point. What kind of message does that send to her audience? If she wanted to help people with their mental health she wouldn’t be plastering booze all over her page.
She's definitely is in the wrong game! A woman who has now tried to advicate a mental health page but who openly drinks alcohol on social media 97% of the time!! Wow! 😳

Reactions: 4
She's definitely is in the wrong game! A woman who has now tried to advicate a mental health page but who openly drinks alcohol on social media 97% of the time!! Wow! 😳
I think she’s gotten a bit of a dirty habit the last few years - I don’t think she was as big a drinker 7 or 8 years ago. I enjoy drinking myself and over did it a bit at times in life (even during the pandemic there was a few weeks I would have drank way too much - but u know what I actually stopped and took a break from it and reigned it in. Never has she even tried to say “ah off the booze now since being on holidays” or dry jan etc . She has zero conscience with alcohol and actually eats so much shite also. Defo gave herself stomach problems- they may be skinny looking but say insides aren’t the best - literally chips and fried food with every meal. I would Never take lifestyle advise from her. If she wants to have kids I hope to god she froze her eggs as lifestyle and alcohol really effects egg quality post 35

Reactions: 9
I think she’s gotten a bit of a dirty habit the last few years - I don’t think she was as big a drinker 7 or 8 years ago. I enjoy drinking myself and over did it a bit at times in life (even during the pandemic there was a few weeks I would have drank way too much - but u know what I actually stopped and took a break from it and reigned it in. Never has she even tried to say “ah off the booze now since being on holidays” or dry jan etc . She has zero conscience with alcohol and actually eats so much shite also. Defo gave herself stomach problems- they may be skinny looking but say insides aren’t the best - literally chips and fried food with every meal. I would Never take lifestyle advise from her. If she wants to have kids I hope to god she froze her eggs as lifestyle and alcohol really effects egg quality post 35
She's drinking out of boredom, let's be honest Sue doesn't really work. She does afew make-up tutorials but she has nothing really to do with that business. She's just the face of it. Dylan doesn't seem to be there alot of the time and if he is his head is stuck in a phone.
I think they go on heaps of hols to pass the time, they go out for dinner every evening because its something to do. She's simply bored off her rocker.
What really annoys me though are the dogs. She shouldn't have any because she's never there.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20220426-085557_Instagram.jpg
latest piece of Sue's wisdom. I'd say the only thing she hears from the voice in her head is 'Drink More Wine' if her Instagram is anything to go by. And why does she pick an image like that? I suppose we all have our best thoughts when taking a dump 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How long are we giving this page and idea before it’s abandoned altogether? I am giving two weeks at the very most

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.