Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So sue would do nothing like that. Keilidh is always in the warehouse. I’ve ordered a good few times off Kash and 2 times it’s been packed by Keilidh and has had an extra box of lashes in it or a free lipstick. Don’t even think sue knows where her warehouse is !!
Ah you can't blame her really, China is huge 🙌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

floggersunited

Chatty Member
I don’t get people slagging Dylan for being bald. I agree with the dress sense, the jewellery, the constant growl he has on his face but going bald is traumatising for men and I’ll bet he is really conscious of it and it’s something out of his control. Yes he has the money for a hair transplant but maybe his medical condition he can’t get one.

Reactions: 40

Grace1718

Chatty Member
Omg and the last pic she put on was her in the dress. Oh ffs imagine lending your little sister a dress, her getting complements and then u saying welllll “I bought it” and I also looked fab “look at meeeee here’s my pic” 🤮 pushing 40 acting like that. Sue your dress was like a kardashian Halloween costume your sissy outclassed u get over it and let it go ! I’d say Carla is well wise to her. Sue would never feel threatened by Katie but she Knows Carla is much prettier and a sounder person than her ! Bet she HATES that !

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Nosycrow

Chatty Member
I dunno, I get the sense that there's something more serious at play here. If Dylan has, as reported, some kind of degenerative muscular condition, then the future is bleak and it feels to me that Suzy is going all out to make these years extra special (like a bucket list of sorts?) for them both while he can still enjoy it and obviously has the money to do it too.
So while it might look from the outside as though she's just showing off/splashing the cash, she's actually going overboard on all this stuff because she's deeply scared for his/their future? Which might explain all the manic binge blowouts and public displays of whatever. She's in a terrifying place personally and emotionally, and her way of dealing with it is by trying to prove to the world (and Dylan maybe?) that she's fine.
Not sure why, but I just don't get the same money-grubbing narcissistic desperation from her as the other instafloggers, and if it's true about him being unwell then I think all this over the top stuff makes sense and to be honest, my heart goes out to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Whatsherface15

I'm sorry but imagine being nearly 40 years of age and filming yourself unboxing a bloody bag 🙄 absolutely nobody worth their salt gives a flying feck what anyone else owns . Id say Dylan has tennis elbow from taking vidoes of her . She records herself fake laughing and twirling around, playfully running into the sea as if she's making a montage for her own funeral in a rom com movie. There will be footage of her playingfully laughing under a white bed sheet as the moring sun beems in through window next . Such nonesense

• Haha
Reactions: 33

JH45

I’m just back from holiday. Now it was Tenerife. . Nothing fancy. We hired a car , got a map and did a few cultural bits. We kept getting held up by people talking photos .. or getting people to take their photos. Or doing stories. . On the grid it looked like they were having the time of their lives , taking it all in. The reality I keep seeing was once the pic was taken they just moved on. Never enjoyed where they were. Just checked the photos and NEXT. . Living their lives for other people. . Who just look at it and swipe to NEXT themselves. . So sad and just such a waste. .
That’s what this holiday looks like. .

• Heart
Reactions: 30

CorkCailin

I'm not a bit surprised she's reading her, it looks like a really boring holiday. You'd have more craic in Spain buying different flavour crisps and drinking on a balcony!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Grace1718

Chatty Member
He’s really is a miserable git - he knew she was doing a Q&A and knows that’s how she built her business and how she is paying for the holiday soooooo rude not supporting her on the odd occasions when she is looking for content . What the hell is wrong with him- I get it I wouldn’t like doing it, but he was up for it before and is happy to spend the money - so gotta at least help your wife. He’s Chris maloneys and Nicolas cages love child with a personality of a plant - he actually annoys me more than her and the family as he’s so bloody lazy and doesn’t even help with social media - useless c*** . It would really bug me to have such an unmotivated husband - and he doesn’t do anything in the background like she pretends that he does as I knew 2 girls who worked with sue and Carla in the offices and they said he isn’t involved at all and has his own couple of investments and is basically a kept man . Vile 🤮

• Angry

Ratsout

VIP Member
It just stinks of ‘just snap out of it’ or ‘what has she got to be depressed about’. It unbelievable that they can get away with this shit
It’s always the people who’ve never experienced REAL depression that say “ah cheer up, get up and move about you’ll feel better then”. I had family who done that to me and a few weeks later I was hospitalised with severe depression to the extent I literally couldn’t bring myself to brush my teeth. There’s a difference between session depression and real depression. A good nights sleep and a hot shower and fresh sheets on the bed isn’t gonna fix me

• Heart
  • Sad

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Carla getting so many compliments she had to say it was her dress she was wearing and it’s the same one from the James Bond movie 🙄🙄

• Haha
Okay we get it Sue…you cycle over from your beach hut every day to settle in to the food and drink for the day, you never go anywhere without your symprove cos it cancels out all the glasses of Rose. We know, we know, you brought two books on holiday which you bought in Easons and you transport in your bike basket every day. You sit at a wonderful view for breakfast each morning. You can hold the phone and press the outside shower while tryin to look like a Bond girl.
The biggest mystery is though…Will Sue ever start on that second book???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Crones884

VIP Member
She was definitely reading here and saw everyone saying how great Carla looked and had to throw it out that it was HER dress that SHE bought and that SHE had already wore. No-one cares Suzanne Carla looked 1000000 times better in it because she didn't try too hard she's just naturally more beautiful

Reactions: 28