SoSueMe #12 So Boozy gonna need a cruisey, the papers slating Dzylz for actin like a Doozy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s spent the whole holiday on her phone, there was no need to bring her products down to the beach and have Dlyz record her applying it it’s just embarrassing.
She can write the holiday as work expense.
Like pippa on her quick denim skirt photo shoot in Portugal.

Reactions: 6
Unpopular opinion but I have to say as much as I am not a fan of So boozy at least she has never lied or promoted fertility products like terrie has.. the absolute neck of terrie for doing what she has done is disgusting. Sue has always been honest about not wanting kids etc but terrie mcevoy has honestly disgusted me. There is no excuses for that.
What did she do ???, I'm not a follower.

Reactions: 2
She took a collab for a fertility clinic - then 10days later announced she was pregnant but never advised what treatment (if any) she had
She announced she was brand ambassador for the fertility clinic on 1st April and announced her pregnancy mid May! But she defo knew she was pregnant when took it on. She also admitted she had never had fertility issues, just knew of women who had! She's a disgusting, self-centered excuse for a woman and that is why I would rather walk barefoot than line her pockets buying a Mantra boot or Bahama Body tan! 🤢🤢🤢
@Meme255 you make a great point. As bad as Sue is she has told near as many serious lies as the wicked Terror, but they do work together on a regular basis, Mantra and Bahama Body to name but a few so they are all as bad as each other if ya ask me!

Reactions: 21
There’s 304 pages in her new ‘bible’ that she’s recommended to everyone and she’s on page 70, at best. The content looks like it’s a transition year project (no offence to transition year students).

Give me bleeping strength.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Isn’t it pathetic that she sits there pretending she doesn’t know Dyl is recording her and then posts to her own page…you just know she had to beg him to do it. Or maybe it was one of the waiters as Dyl was at the gym 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't follow her but once in a blue moon stick my nose in. She isn't having a fun holiday is she, non stop on her phone and eye fuckin herself. Is she trying to convince us or herself that she's having a good holiday?

Reactions: 14
Yeah you don’t carry on like that on holidays
Like I said earlier, she's not on her hols. This is a business trip for her to sell her products via photos and stories of a fantasy lifestyle that her customers and followers will be unlikely to ever have, but they will fall for it and that's she makes more money.
It's a work trip

Reactions: 12
How does she drink so much alcohol and not gain any weight is what I want to know. If I drank that much wine for a week straight I’d be coming home with an extra chin wearing a moo moo

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As much as I cannot stand Sue, I really do feel nothing but sadness coming from her posts lately. She strikes me as someone manic or deeply, deeply unhappy? I can't believe I'm saying it but I feel sorry for her.

And another one boosting engagement with the Q&A today....wait for the mantra questions....I’d love to know how she hasn’t gone off the side of that pier cycling home full of drink each day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't give a shite how boring yiz all think that holiday looks... after the week I've had I'd quite happily spend a few weeks there, on my own, with just a book 😅😅😅 (but I might have to bring a few books, we can't all get our moneys worth out of a book like Sue!!)

• Haha
  • Heart
My partner always books our family holidays through his company and writes it off as business expenses, they don’t really look into who’s on the holiday or anything! Now we dont live in Ireland but I assume it might be similar?
Can you really do that tho? Especially if family in tow too. Any business/tax experts on here to confirm?

Reactions: 3
My partner always books our family holidays through his company and writes it off as business expenses, they don’t really look into who’s on the holiday or anything! Now we dont live in Ireland but I assume it might be similar?
Presumably there’s a travel element to his business so as not to raise eyebrows with the taxman? Just can’t see how a few random snaps of product on the beach is enough that a big family holiday can be written off for these chancers. 😳

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.