SoSueMe #12 So Boozy gonna need a cruisey, the papers slating Dzylz for actin like a Doozy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't shoot me but I liked the outfit...I think she pulled it off..I'm surprised they were over ther though....I thought she hasn't broke into the UK market?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The clip of the champagne bottle she screams tack!!!! Also you’re not Kim K! Stop with trying to look like her! How many layers of tan does she have on to be that dark!

Reactions: 13
Sue said it herself that the place Dylan always gets her flowers from ships them in from columbia. He'd bought a huge bouquet of red roses for her.
Yeah I had seen it on the story just didnt know that the flower store done that :eek: ... Pricey!!

Reactions: 1
i think it was the indo article where he gave her Colombian roses and loads of designer gear. He got a right slating in the comments, well they both did!
Absolute bleeping idiot. And never realised just how ugly he is. The big ear sticking out vomit

The clip of the champagne bottle she screams tack!!!! Also you’re not Kim K! Stop with trying to look like her! How many layers of tan does she have on to be that dark!
She looks like a fool with that hair style stop it luv your pushing 40.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God the 360! Imagine how mad you’d have to be about yourself to stand there and carry on like that 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.